The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

11 minutes ago, Mirage said:

@Valencia I mean no harm to thee or thine friends. But stay away, the memory of your cold and haughty pride chills my flesh and bone, and sends mine heart aflame with anger.

Forgive me, @Alexshy, I was only teasing thy gentle one.

@Mirage I've set those foolhardy ideals behind me, and I have no want to do you harm, I just get overly protective of the people, especially those I'm close with 

I can tell you I was wrong, and I'd verily like to have you here with us 

Edited by Valencia
  • Brohoof 2

I apologize for barging in uninvited, but what exactly is the purpose of this thread? :pout: I get the acronym Working Pony Coffee Club... but what exactly does that entail? Is this just a thread where people just discuss whatever they want? 

Again, sorry for just... showing up, but I'm kinda curious what this thread is all about. :pout:

• Brohoof 4

Just now, Recherche said:

I apologize for barging in uninvited, but what exactly is the purpose of this thread? :pout: I get the acronym Working Pony Coffee Club... but what exactly does that entail? Is this just a thread where people just discuss whatever they want? 

Again, sorry for just... showing up, but I'm kinda curious what this thread is all about. :pout:

No need to apologize. You are more than welcome to join us. :) 

It’s pretty much just a lounge for us all to hang out in. Just sit back, relax and have some fun! :D 

-pours you a cup of coffee- :P 

• Brohoof 5

Basically exactly what you just said, usually one can share how their work week is going and about what coffee they like, but the conversation is tangential and goes wherever those who are currently in it want it to go :catface:

basically it's just a place for friends to hang out :3 

• Brohoof 4

Just now, Recherche said:

Maybe I'll show up here from time to time (as long as you folks are okay with that~). :)

Of course we’re okay with that!!! :D It will be even better having you around. :) 

• Brohoof 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Recherche said:

@Captain Clark I'll only drink it if it's decaf! :umad:

In all seriousness, thank you very much for the answer, Clark! :squee: Maybe I'll show up here from time to time (as long as you folks are okay with that~). :)

Thou art more than welcome hither, mine friend. Royal Word!

As for the purpose of that lounge, yes, exactly as others said plus each of us can whine (or brag :P) about their work/study, at which hour they feel necessary :D

Just now, Fluttershy Friend said:

I also want Rarity!:pinkie:

Hast one dancing Twi-style

medium.png

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 5

14 minutes ago, Valencia said:

@Mirage I've set those foolhardy ideals behind me, and I have no want to do you harm, I just get overly protective of the people, especially those I'm close with 

I can tell you I was wrong, and I'd verily like you have you here with us 

*Looks at @Alexshy anxiously, tears welling up in her eyes* This is hard for me to accept...she laughed at us on that night. *pounds armored hoof onto the floor* How can thou accept...How? 

• Brohoof 3

8 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Hast one dancing Twi-style

Thanks for Rarity! Talent to dancing or its lack  isn't such important!;):D

BTW I am going to be offline to read something. See you tomorrow "old" and "new" WPCC members! :P

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

12 minutes ago, Recherche said:

You're so polite my friend *hugs*. Of course you're welcome here. I must warn it gets a little crazy sometimes though...

Image result for pinkie pie crazy party

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Mirage said:

*Looks at @Alexshy anxiously, tears welling up in her eyes* This is hard for me to accept...she laughed at us on that night. *pounds armored hoof onto the floor* How can thou accept...How? 

I make mistakes.. ones I'm not proud of.. ones I hope I've grown enough to know how not to make again 

• Brohoof 4

11 minutes ago, Mirage said:

*grabs @Mirage in a wing hug, calming and whispering into the fluffy ear* Hush, mine little sister, I'm more than sure that was an emotional reaction, purely under affect of the moment... Tia nev'r wished us anything malicious... We simply can't predict how our deeds develop oft and what consequences they bring. Forgiveness! It's what I've obtained and thou art quite capable to achieve likewise. Forgivenes is a virtue of the brave. Ain't thou brave, Nightmare Moon? *looks into your eyes*

4 minutes ago, Valencia said:

I make mistakes.. ones I'm not proud of.. ones I hope I've grown enough to know how not to make again 

@Mirage: Seest, mine lief, nopony hither is proud of what happened... Now it's all history. And history is not to forget about, but it's not to stick to and feed thy vengeance of either; it's to remember and learn from, to bring the best of thyself in future.

8 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Thanks for Rarity! Talent to dancing or its lack  isn't such important!;):D

BTW I am going to be offline to read something. See you tomorrow "old" and "new" WPCC members! :P

Dost not let it mess with thy sleep pattern, leif ;)

8 minutes ago, Mirage said:

You're so polite my friend *hugs*. Of course you're welcome here. I must warn it gets a little crazy sometimes though...

Image result for pinkie pie crazy party

*mutters* Yeah, kinda... *makes an innocent muzzle*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Valencia said:

Mistakes? *Nightmare's eyes glow in a crimson magical luster* How many tears did it take you to realize this? I remember the river of blood that flooded the castle's mote...my sorrow wouldn't abate, held in the dark by thine 'station'. And on my darkest day you held a celebration in thine own honor! *huffs steam out her nostrils* Tell me! How...many! 

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Mirage said:

Mistakes? *Nightmare's eyes glow in a crimson magical luster* How many tears did it take you to realize this? I remember the river of blood that flooded the castle's mote...my sorrow wouldn't abate, held in the dark by thine 'station'. And on my darkest day you held a celebration in thine own honor! *huffs steam out her nostrils* Tell me! How...many! 

*grabs Nightmare Moon and looks in her eyes again* 1000 years of tears, alone, not showing the grief to the subjects... and she perfectly realized we were one at that moment and all those years likewise. She cried for us both, if 't be true thou ask me... *hugs you calmer and kisses behind your ear, stroking your mane* Now, now, sis, I can glare and shout likewise, but this shan't do any good now methinks. We can make a contest someday between us three, in the far mountains, whither nopony suffereth accidentally. But now let's remember that we ain't a bunch of cats in the sack :orly:

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

*grabs Nightmare Moon and looks in her eyes again* 1000 years of tears, alone, not showing the grief to the subjects... and she perfectly realized we were one at that moment and all those years likewise. She cried for us both, if 't be true thou ask me... *hugs you calmer and kisses behind your ear, stroking your mane* Now, now, sis, I can glare and shout likewise, but this shan't do any good now methinks. We can make a contest someday between us three, in the far mountains, whither nopony suffereth accidentally. But now let's remember that we ain't a bunch of cats in the sack :orly:

*Pants heavily, then snorts several times, pounding her hooves nervously on the floor* I'm not ready...I tried... *calms down, then sulks into the shadows*

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Mirage said:

*Pants heavily, then snorts several times, pounding her hooves nervously on the floor* I'm not ready...I tried... *calms down, then sulks into the shadows*

Please... Don't leave... I'd rather you yell at me than to vanish 

*glances earnestly at @Alexshy* what can I do? you were there.. you were her..

how can I bridge this back? Do I even deserve you back at all.. sometimes I still wonder...

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, Valencia said:

Please... Don't leave... I'd rather you yell at me than to vanish 

The princess speaks the truth. I am far too dangerous. As thou, are dangerous. A show of respect, tis all. *Voice becoming more distant* I am used to being alone.

• Brohoof 3

*sighs* Well... It's not arrant excellence! Although, a calamity neither! Methinks we can write that down as a certain success...

Shalt be better next time, I'm arrant sure! And to make this next time befall is mine duty...

I shall talk to her, Tia. You both need to learn to listen to each other and forgive... *kisses @Valencia on the snoot and trots fast after @Mirage*

Shall see y'all anon, mine valorous ponies *sighs* I extend mine hope we BOTH shall.

*catches up with Moony and trots along*

9 minutes ago, Mirage said:

The princess speaks the truth. I am far too dangerous. As thou, are dangerous. A show of respect, tis all. *Voice becoming more distant* I am used to being alone.

Let us take it slowly, sis. And thou art not alone *headbutts lightly* If we have something, then it's time... Let's make good use of it. Thou ain't against mine company, art thou?

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

9 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Just because one becomes accustomed to something.. doesn't make it the right thing.. >_>

Be well..... Sister

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*sighs* Well... It's not arrant excellence! Although, a calamity neither! Methinks we can write that down as a certain success...

Shalt be better next time, I'm arrant sure! And to make this next time befall is mine duty...

I shall talk to her, Tia. You both need to learn to listen to each other and forgive... *kisses @Valencia on the snoot and trots fast after @Mirage*

Shall see y'all anon, mine valorous ponies *sighs* I extend mine hope we BOTH shall.

@Alexshy I can only hope dearest,  I await you both, with an opened, but still flawed mind :rarity::adorkable:>_>

• Brohoof 3