The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*Having some free time, and being very sleepy, he sits down to drink slowly his cup of coffee then looks around on the lounge sees realizing that he is alone here.*

191.thumb.png.1cc76103fdd54bb2edf0c0ce524e2749.png

Well. I understand that not everypony (contrary to some yellow one) has free day from work today.

152.jpg.635ef855d369fdbaec00885dc1ad6366.jpg

*Not having possibilty to hug his friends now prepares and leaves on the table cups of coffee for @Alexshy @Jade Fire @CypherHoof @Longhaul @Rising Dusk @Flutterstep @Wannabrony @The Recherche (Happy Birthday!:icwudt:). I hope you will have good day!*

k.thumb.png.e78238ccb8b62c4e6d0248d801e61ee4.png

*Takes the coffee and leaves behind some tasty treats for @Fluttershy Friend*

• Brohoof 3
  • Thanks 1

(edited)
On 6/7/2018 at 5:01 PM, Vintjack Greasymane said:

Hi ya, guys! What's up?:icwudt:

Hi. I've been pretty meh.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 1

37 minutes ago, Rising Dusk said:

Ah.  Time to relax.  How's it hanging ponies?

Image result for mlp relaxed

Good morning, Dusk! It's hanging well, just getting ready for the daily chores of work. Sadly, however, not at a Spa..

Hope the day has treated you well, in any case? ^_^

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

Good morning, Dusk! It's hanging well, just getting ready for the daily chores of work. Sadly, however, not at a Spa..

Hope the day has treated you well, in any case? ^_^

Wasn't too bad.  My Friday-Eve went quick enough that I didn't need to perform the daily chore of banging one's head against a desk.  Was very nice. :pinkie:

• Brohoof 3

I am awake again, ready for another day at work day.

1 minute ago, Dark Horse said:

Were it so easy..

"Can't come in today, boss. Got my tail stuck in the door."

I ran out of sick days so I called in dead.

3 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

Were it so easy..

"Can't come in today, boss. Got my tail stuck in the door."

Happens to the best of us. :yay:

2 minutes ago, Key Sharkz said:

I ran out of sick days so I called in dead.

Might be one or two holes in that call. :sealed:

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Rising Dusk said:

Happens to the best of us. :yay:

Might be one or two holes in that call. :sealed:

Nah, you tell him you knew a great necromancer so things worked out.

Honestly I'm over money in general why should we work to pay to live on earth don't get me wrong I like my boss and the work isn't so bad but in the end I kinda feel like a slave to the almighty dollar imagine we didn't work for money but to better ourselves and society wouldn't that be better?

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Kind Claw said:

Honestly I'm over money in general why should we work to pay to live on earth don't get me wrong I like my boss and the work isn't so bad but in the end I kinda feel like a slave to the almighty dollar imagine we didn't work for money but to better ourselves and society wouldn't that be better?

And now you've figured it out. Yeah, slavery is still alive and well, just now we get a few more peanuts.

1 minute ago, Key Sharkz said:

And now you've figured it out. Yeah, slavery is still alive and well, just now we get a few more peanuts.

I know right! I have known this for a long time that in essence we are slaves of the mind not chains after becoming aware of this I stumbled on an organization called the venus project that wants to establish a resource based economy highly recommend looking into it :squee: 

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Kind Claw said:

I know right! I have known this for a long time that in essence we are slaves of the mind not chains after becoming aware of this I stumbled on an organization called the venus project that wants to establish a resource based economy highly recommend looking into it :squee: 

I feel ya, it sucks that half of our life is working to get resources and then other people trying to find ways to steal those resources from us.

Just now, Key Sharkz said:

I feel ya, it sucks that half of our life is working to get resources and then other people trying to find ways to steal those resources from us.

it's clearly a flawed system one day I want to contribute to helping the Venus go further by studying something in the field of either Science, Engineering and or IT

I will volunteer for them while utilizing my new skills in employment.

Sorry for the sprook I am just passionate about getting rid of money lol

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Cash In said:

Hi. Not many things worth mentioning have come up.

I mean, I haven't been feeling too well today. Blood pressure has gone up to somewhat concerning levels, but other than that I've been keeping well. 

How about yourself? 

Please, forgive me for replying only now, but I've had some things to take care of. Blood pressure is surely an ugly beast, my hope for you is to get in perfect health as soon as possible!:yay:

Considering the day has just started here, I'm doing fine, thank you!

• Brohoof 1