Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

9 minutes ago, Valencia said:

I wouldn't expect anything less from the likes of you Lulu :orly::D 

Thou art too kind, sis *nuzzles*

9 minutes ago, Valencia said:

we simply must start scheduling our dinners/breakfasts together, I need more family time with my little sis :rarity::kindness: although the kitchen may not like us after that, get ready for burnt toast and overdone dinner rolls ^_^

That's actually an awesome idea, lief, as usually we can share a few words and an overly sleepy look of each other *giggles*

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
10 minutes ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

@Captain Clark Hihi thanks, i admit that i am not that much of active talker, else i would have talked here alot more then i have in this topic xD.

Nice to meet you Clark ^_^

@Valencia Hehe, mine is going pretty well, just a bit stress in during the noon like most days, but overall mine has been good :)

@Captain Clark is very good ponfolk @Mickey Adaptus can't go wrong in building a friendship with him! :D and I can understand stress my dear >~< I hope it eases off shortly! :P

Edited by Valencia
  • Brohoof 5

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Thanks friends! :grin:This time we were unlucky today. For about 90 mins. we found together only few belemnites, shells, corals, sponges. :adorkable:Maybe next time will be better. Anyway happy son was worth that trip.:P

Actually, that's the only part that meaneth ;):orly: *hugs her kind yellow friend*

Nice to see you here especially in good mood @Valencia :fluttershy:*hugs*

Yeah. The Sun must shine! *winks*

Stay safe my friend and have a lot of good impressions during the walk!:icwudt:

I shall surely try mine best, lief, to succeed at every part of that... proud.png.2ec04557ce18d2fe1d811e10ff5bbffd.png

1 hour ago, Valencia said:

@Captain Clark is very good ponfolk @Mickey Adaptus can't go wrong in building a friendship with him!

I confirm regally!!! benevolent.png.6014cd558e5674b436a51d86639a5108.png

• Brohoof 1

Thanks friends! :grin:This time we were unlucky today. For about 90 mins. we found together only few belemnites, shells, corals, sponges. :adorkable:Maybe next time will be better. Anyway happy son was worth that trip.:P

Well, oft it is the journey, not the destination that matters.  If you just wanted fossils, you could order a bag online, but a day spent hunting them with your son is a priceless treasure :)

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, CoffeeHoof said:

Well, oft it is the journey, not the destination that matters.  If you just wanted fossils, you could order a bag online, but a day spent hunting them with your son is a priceless treasure :)

Exactly, mine wise friend! *hugs @CoffeeHoof and boops lightly*

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, CoffeeHoof said:

He also want to go with me looking for military remains from WW2. :o Anyway fossils found alone are the best. Today I gave him small fossilized shark tooth. He was glad but not such happy when he found himself very small part of belemnite's rostrum. ^_^

9 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Actually, that's the only part that meaneth ;):orly: *hugs her kind yellow friend*

You are right of course!  *hugs his kind and wise blue friend*:P

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, CoffeeHoof said:

*hugs and boops in return*

Hope you are feeling better since your sore-headed morning....

I am... Going to check the woods in a few minutes, so, I shall be fine as soon as I breathe the fresh air freely. Don't know if I can take any pictures though, it's quite cloudy... Dash seemeth to be napping since lunch *shakes head*

1 minute ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

He also want to go with me looking for military remains from WW2. :o Anyway fossils found alone are the best. Today I gave him small fossilized shark tooth. He was glad but not such happy when he found himself very small part of belemnite's rostrum. ^_^

You are right of course!  *hugs his kind and wise blue friend*:P

477140.png.5ac6b29e54a0ea061d00308f7fc3ad3e.png

It's chilling out there yet, methinks I shall need mine cloak... the simple, not the bat one - bats don't deserve to freeze :orly:

mlp_fim___luna_eclipsed_by_dashiesparkle

• Brohoof 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

It's chilling out there yet, methinks I shall need mine cloak... the simple, not the bat one - bats don't deserve to freeze :orly:

Yes, yes. Take care about your wings and rest of yout body! Stay warm. Oh I am reading right now SOMETHING!:D

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Have to wonder if a bat-cloak comes with a utilty belt, baterang and so forth, as would befit mare-do-well :)

• Brohoof 4

2 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Yes, yes. Take care about your wings and rest of yout body! Stay warm. Oh I am reading right now SOMETHING!:D

I feel as though this "something" may in fact be what I've been starting recently as well:orly:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Enjoy it then... And, whatever thou readst in chapter 13, mindst please, tis not even the middle of the book :orly: I don't make bad endings... in romantic stories at least. Royal Word!!!

6 minutes ago, CoffeeHoof said:

Have to wonder if a bat-cloak comes with a utilty belt, baterang and so forth, as would befit mare-do-well :)

No, lief, I'm afraid tis not mine case... I have magic for those purposes, the cloak is simply a convenience... Thou knowest, nothing warms thee like a flock of cute fluffy bats *smirks slyly*

5 minutes ago, Valencia said:

I feel as though this "something" may in fact be what I've been starting recently as well:orly:

Oh, Tia, I'm happy thou didst! Enjoy it, both of you, then :pinkie:

Okay, I'm off to the night. Talk to you anon, mine valorous ponies!

Tia! *hugs*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

No, lief, I'm afraid tis not mine case... I have magic for those purposes, the cloak is simply a convenience... Thou knowest, nothing warms thee like a flock of cute fluffy bats *smirks slyly*

Well, now - THAT reminds me of a rather suggestive anime series called "Rosario+Vampire" :D

• Brohoof 2

14 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Oh, Tia, I'm happy thou didst! Enjoy it, both of you, then :pinkie:

Okay, I'm off to the night. Talk to you anon, mine valorous ponies!

Tia! *hugs*

Goodnight my lovely sister! ^w^ *cuddles* 

• Brohoof 1

Well... Afore going to hide mine snoot under some pillows, I feel obliged to tell y'all a few important things. The forest is cold and damp at the moment, it's perfectly fine to walk or trot through the forest itself - the snow is only about two hoof deep and quite solid yet, but every path in the woods is a mudbath, especially the lower parts. The critters (the majority of) are still yawning in their winter sleep *smirks* and it's quiet and nothing to take pictures of, in the earnest. But... it smelleth... arrant differently than in Winter and awesome, of pine-needles and old oak leaves, of melting snow, of Spring finally. And the starry sky (the clouds are finally gone, somepony of you relayed to Rainbow mine threats, confess) is simply divine :pinkie:

So despite the cold, I enjoyed the walk immensely

LunaandSnowandAllThat.thumb.png.c883d138f9dbf7bc297b522b6ed688a6.png

On that optimistic note, I wish y'all the good time of the day, mine valorous ponies! pleased.png.3fd4ee625b21b3a917de0abd76fbbd3b.png

• Brohoof 3

Hey hey, everypony. :)

So, something you all probably don't know about me is that I'm a big ice hockey fan. My home NHL team, the Colorado Avalanche, won a do-or-die season finale game tonight, which gave them a spot in the Stanley Cup playoffs. And I got to watch it happen in person. So fun!

IMG_20180407_215933_1.thumb.jpg.590a885280c072c3cc7da946b79a9673.jpg

latest?cb=20150720144227

'Twas a wonderful day to rewind and have some fun. Went home from university for the weekend. My only regret is that I didn't have a cup of tea. :P And sadly I kinda have a headache at the moment, but it's probably due to the deafening crowd at the hockey game. :please:

How are you all doing? :)

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

Hey hey, everypony. :)

So, something you all probably don't know about me is that I'm a big ice hockey fan. My home NHL team, the Colorado Avalanche, won a do-or-die season finale game tonight, which gave them a spot in the Stanley Cup playoffs. And I got to watch it happen in person. So fun!

IMG_20180407_215933_1.thumb.jpg.590a885280c072c3cc7da946b79a9673.jpg

latest?cb=20150720144227

'Twas a wonderful day to rewind and have some fun. Went home from university for the weekend. My only regret is that I didn't have a cup of tea. :P And sadly I kinda have a headache at the moment, but it's probably due to the deafening crowd at the hockey game. :please:

How are you all doing? :)

You’re a hockey fan too!? Cool! :D My team is in the playoffs as well. So let the games begin! :sneer:

In all seriousness though, I wish the best to Colorado. :) 

I’m doing pretty good. Thanks for asking! :) 

Edited by Captain Clark
  • Brohoof 3

Good morning @Jade Fire (although I assume it is actually evening for you there; would you like a hot chocolate instead of a coffee?)

And good morning to you too, @Fluttershy Friend; we don't have that much WW2 stuff in the ground here (we mostly fought in other people's countries, after all) so looking for roman artifacts is a bit more popular.

2 minutes ago, CoffeeHoof said:

And good morning to you too, @Fluttershy Friend; we don't have that much WW2 stuff in the ground here (we mostly fought in other people's countries, after all) so looking for roman artifacts is a bit more popular.

Good morning @CoffeeHoof. I know. Contrary here. There are still places where WW1/WW2 stuffs lying literally on the ground. :P Unfortunately not Roman coins or other stuffs.:o

5 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

@Fluttershy Friend very sorry i forgot to put @CoffeeHoof's name in there i was saying good morning to him *blushes*

It is OK. I understand friend. :)

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Good morning @CoffeeHoof. I know. Contrary here. There are still places where WW1/WW2 stuffs lying literally on the ground. :P Unfortunately not Roman coins or other stuffs.:o

Indeed, and it is thanks to Polish work that there AREN'T german munitions lying around in the UK, so there is that.....

• Thanks 1