Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Hasbro kills the Bayformers Universe

Megas

On 2/16/2018 at 6:59 PM, Califorum said:

I wish the bumblebee movie wouldn't become a thing either, I've had enough of the Bayformers Universe. Enough is enough. 

"here and no further, the line must be drawn here!"
Captain Picard.

• Brohoof 1

On 2/16/2018 at 4:44 PM, Whompy Whomperson said:

http://news.tfw2005.com/2018/02/16/transformers-cinematic-universe-current-movie-series-rebooted-358641

Admittedly I was curious to see how Bayformers would have handled Unicron considering the Last Knight left that cliffhanger there, but goddamn it's about time, this series went on for 4 movies more than it deserved

I'd rather wait a while before Hasbro decides to reboot the franchise, give people a breather.

GOOD RIDDANCE!!! 

34 minutes ago, Whompy Whomperson said:

The worst part about the Bay films is how they treated the Transformers as just giant robots meant to kill each other and not like actual characters, which coincidentally was the same mentally that nearly killed the franchise in the late 80s

I completely agree with you on this. One of the things I hated most about this series was the fact that Starscream and Shockwave were relegated to such insignificant roles with little to no characterization. (Starscreans death in Dark Of The Moon has to be one of the dumbest moments in any of these movies IMO.) I bet a lot of people don't even remember that Arcee was even in Revenge Of The Fallen because she was only to used as cannon fodder during the climax.

• 3 years later...
7 minutes ago, EpicEnergy said:

I loved those movies, I wish there was more being made.

Yeah I disagree with that. The bayformers were pretty bad in my opinion. I am glad they are gone.

• Brohoof 1