Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Voice Acting Casting Call for Upcoming MLP Comic Dub

Mr. Storyteller

Good morning/afternoon/evening to whoever it may concern.

It has been a long while since I've actually done a post like this on MLP Forums, and because it has been a while, I am uncertain if I am doing this right by posting this topic on this forum nor do I know if anyone might be interested in what I am requesting for. Nevertheless, I hope that I am able to get some help in some way.

In August of 2017, I've discovered an MLP comic on DeviantArt that I fell in love with simply because of its art style and storytelling. I've considered doing a dub of it once I finished my first fic reading on Youtube, but due to real life and production problems, I was forced to put the fic reading on hiatus and work on something new. Hence, my current work on this comic dub I'm working on. I'm proud to announce that I have released a casting call for the upcoming comic drama, 'Heart of the Draconequus', an original MLP fan comic written by the lovely Celestial-Rainstorm. You can find out about the comic here.

Link to comic: https://celestial-rainstorm.deviantart.com/gallery/58870786/Heart-Of-The-Draconequus

The comic features minor Fluttercord, something I'm not really into, but regardless, I do like this comic simply for how it is drawn and how the story is told. As for the comic dub of this series, I am currently holding a casting call in which I am looking for male and female roles that include the Main Six, Discord, Eris, and many more. For more information regarding on auditioning for the comic dub, you may find it here in this video.

Link to casting call video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCze-TEpKqI

I've received quite a few auditions already, but I can still use the help in regards to having more people auditioning for the comic dub. I'd be so grateful if I had more people coming in to audition for the comic dub. If you're unable to audition, all I ask is that you may spread the word about this project to anyone who might be interested. I can really use all the help I can get.

Thank you for your time to read this topic. If you have any questions regarding the auditions, feel free to let me know

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Mr. Storyteller said:

Interesting! Which character(s) are you hoping to audition for?

I wanna try Fluttershy, Applejack, and Princess Luna. I already prerecorded them. Just gotta send them! I was in my room and you could faintly hear my younger brothers playing XD

8 hours ago, Sketchy Tune said:

I wanna try Fluttershy, Applejack, and Princess Luna. I already prerecorded them. Just gotta send them! I was in my room and you could faintly hear my younger brothers playing XD

Awesome! I can't wait! Best of luck for auditioning, and if you know anyone who might be interested in being a part of the dub, feel free to let them know about the project.