Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fusion/adoptables Browser Game (interest check)

Total Lunar Eclipse

(edited)

Just wanted to see if there's interest in this idea or if it's too outdated?

- Would be a browser-based game (mobile players can access it with a web browser).
- The game would have its own bases and ponies would be layered dynamically with Imagemagick and PHP to create different patterns and colors that you can mix.
- Players have their own ponies which they can transfer to others and fuse with their own ponies or others'.
- Game has its own mailing system, message boards, ad economy. 

Another question I have though is about copyright and longterm funding. I don't have the money to keep websites hosted out of pocket. Is there any way to keep it paid for and running on its own while still being MLP or even just inspired by MLP?

Edited by Total Lunar Eclipse
  • Brohoof 1

That's a tough one. I manage a forum and website and server myself, but it all depends on donations. I'm kinda thinking you need a team of good people, that way, you can all load balance costs and stuff. Unfortunately, that has it's own challenges as well...

13 minutes ago, Mirage said:

That's a tough one. I manage a forum and website and server myself, but it all depends on donations. I'm kinda thinking you need a team of good people, that way, you can all load balance costs and stuff. Unfortunately, that has it's own challenges as well...

Do you just do basic donations? Or some kind of 'donation shop' where they can have perks for supporting your site? A team sounds possible, I might prefer finding an already existing site with a team leader in that case though.