Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favourite Web Browser?

Deano

Best Browser?  

131 users have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite internet browser?

• Internet Explorer
    • Safari
    • Google Chrome
    • Mozilla Firefox
    • "Project Spartan" or Microsoft Edge
    • Opera
    • Netscape Browser
    • Other

On 9/9/2019 at 1:28 AM, Sherbert MGS said:

My advice would be to probably change soon as websites are already failing to load properly, and will only get worse

I've noticed this as well. I actually switched to Microsoft Edge a couple of weeks ago, seeing as that's the closet thing to IE.

• 11 months later...

Internet Explorer is the best browser ever created. I am willing to say it would have been faster than Chrome and Firefox if it had continued. Sadly, Edge is a slow advertising browser that tries too hard to do the Chrome thing

I used to use Chrome but once I had to do and essay right in school on teacher's laptop, there were opera and chrome installed. I opened chrome first and the laptop almost froze and was responded to my clicks once in a minute, then I managed close it and tried opera... not a single lag, everything was pretty smooth. Considering that I have a potato laptop at home I immediately installed opera on it and also on my phone. Now I've been use it for more that 3 years

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Vefka said:

I used to use Chrome but once I had to do and essay right in school on teacher's laptop, there were opera and chrome installed. I opened chrome first and the laptop almost froze and was responded to my clicks once in a minute, then I managed close it and tried opera... not a single lag, everything was pretty smooth. Considering that I have a potato laptop at home I immediately installed opera on it and also on my phone. Now I've been use it for more that 3 years

I used to use opera too

as for my favorites, I have different favorites depending on the thing,
for example I like Edge (legacy) for just general day to day,
Chrome for stuff that doesn't work on Edge anymore
Tor for piracy and privacy,
Firefox for Linux (it just seems to work better on Linux for me),
Puffin for Mobiles (I like that it automatically forces desktop mode and flash support),
And Samsung Internet (forces darkmode, too bad it stopped working on my phone after a few months and idk why)

Edited by Sherbie-kun <3
  • Brohoof 1

I always use safari for my phone cause it’s not directly attached to a website. I don’t like anything on computers though cause my desktop likes to swap between yahoo and bing on its own so you can hardly say it has a browser to begin with. 

• 6 months later...

I have been using Pale Moon and Iridium browsers. Nothing is lacking in these except for web-browser Zoom functionality.  Pale Moon has a handy extension that vanishes in-page pop-ups and overlays, but the browser slows down on some sites. Iridium is the more versatile. I recommend them both.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...