Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does anyone draw any home-drawn MLP comics?

Dashy 4 Ever

(edited)

I’ve done this: 

post-36045-0-50181300-1459815966_thumb.jpeg

post-36045-0-56514700-1459815976_thumb.jpeg

does this count?

Quick note: some of the panels are a little smudged because i stored them without page protectors and the pages with heavy graphite on them tend to rub vigorously in my backpack and their friction caused those smudges. 

Also, now that i look back at this, i should try to do this again sometime if i have any spare time. This was fun to do back then and now im thinking it’ll be fun to do again. 

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

34 minutes ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

I’ve done this: 

post-36045-0-50181300-1459815966_thumb.jpeg

post-36045-0-56514700-1459815976_thumb.jpeg

does this count?

Quick note: some of the panels are a little smudged because i stored them without page protectors and the pages with heavy graphite on them tend to rub vigorously in my backpack and their friction caused those smudges. 

Also, now that i look back at this, i should try to do this again sometime if i have any spare time. This was fun to do back then and now im thinking it’ll be fun to do again. 

I can't post my drawings, how did you get your drawings on poniverse?

(edited)
25 minutes ago, Sondash Studios said:

I can't post my drawings, how did you get your drawings on poniverse?

Well, whether you’re on computer or mobile, there’s this thing on the post format at the bottom that says “click to choose files” or “insert other media”. Find that button and then find the images you’re looking for, then the site will insert them into your post. 

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

Nah, not really. I draw characters sometimes but I don't think I'd have the time and effort to do an entire comic.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...