Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP movie on Netflix?

Dragulia

With how the movie ties into Season 8, and the first half of the season to be completed by early June, it gives me the impression the MLP movie will be available on Netflix by July.

Finding Dory was released on Netflix within 7 months after its theatrical release.  The MLP movie should be released within a month from now if not this month.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, StrawCherry said:

But the seventh season isn't even on Netflix yet. At least not for me... :huh:

It is in the USA, as far as I'm aware. :o Is the Netherlands version of MLP dubbed, if I may ask?

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

It is in the USA, as far as I'm aware. :o Is the Netherlands version of MLP dubbed, if I may ask?

Oh! Then we're just behind. I had a feeling that was the case, which is very unfortunate. I missed the first few episodes of season 7 and I was waiting in anticipation for them to finally release it... :twi: And yes it is, but on Netflix we get to choose our language which is a good thing since I cringe badly at the dub... :eww: 

But to get back to the topic, if season 7 has already been released on the American Netflix, then I think the chance is pretty high for them to release the movie before the eight season. Exciting! :o 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, StrawCherry said:

Oh! Then we're just behind. I had a feeling that was the case, which is very unfortunate. I missed the first few episodes of season 7 and I was waiting in anticipation for them to finally release it... :twi: And yes it is, but on Netflix we get to choose our language which is a good thing since I cringe badly at the dub... :eww: 

That may be why it's delayed, then. :ooh: Dubs do take quite a bit of time, after all. I don't know why they would delay the English version alongside it, but I've heard that Finland did the same thing. :pout:

Edited by The Recherche

I don't use Netflix :blush:

Tbh I only watch my TV at all so I can watch Wheel of Fortune, and that's on every night, so I have no reason to miss it.

I think I'll just go buy the MLP movie in disc form at the store, I haven't yet but I really would like too :ooh: