Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food What was the last food you ate?

Member Berry

Some Polish potato pierogies from a food truck near me! They're sooo good. I get them in their signature style which comes with a little bit of butter, hot sauce, curry powder, cilantro, and sour cream to dip them in! 10/10!

• Excited 1

8 hours ago, SourShock said:

Some Polish potato pierogies

Got to try that! :pinkie:

Mine –

Using up ledftovers – sausages, roast parsnips, carrots & courgette, fried onion & mushrooms, on a bed of steamed & crushed patatoes...

IMG_5959.jpg.61fa5593a80ebebdd91de5eca680ca4c.jpg

• Excited 1

2 hours ago, Tropical Melody said:

Got to try that! :pinkie:

Mine –

Using up ledftovers – sausages, roast parsnips, carrots & courgette, fried onion & mushrooms, on a bed of steamed & crushed patatoes...

Looks delicious! I'll be over in 5, haha! :mlp_icwudt:

• smile 1

I tried the new hot honey pizza from Pizza Hut. It was alright, but definitely not spicy enough! The sweet would've been so much better if it was contrasted with that spice. Probably wouldn't get it again!

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Brony Number 42 said:

I don't like the mix of hot and sweet.

I'm a big fan of the mix! Anything sour, salty, or spicy is usually my jam! I like big bold flavors, but the pizza was just kinda flatly sticky sweet which wasn't really the best. :mlp_gag:

Sunday lunch – all roasted vegetables – potatoes, parsnips, carrots, courgette – chicken pieces part fried with mixed herbs, mustard seeds & black pepper, then into the oven with the vegetables to finish ..... eaten with English mustard ...

IMG_5963.jpg.f883fd5504fe0e4f25b72fbb0e16308b.jpg

-

This evening – pate on toast with a side salad – lettuce, tomato, cucumber, spring onions, mayonnaise ....

IMG_5966.jpg.110dc35590d32fea097610d2cd1aa6f2.jpg

-

Followed by leftover Christmas cake. Seriously – found it in a cupboard – no-one was more surprised than me.

Sausage casserole (yes again), Richmond sausages (3 off), mushrooms, red pepper, lightly fried omion, bit of a potato, Colemans sausage casserole mix with some added garam massala & mustard seeds ...

IMG_5968.jpg.882b6ffd4aa5f0f554f7d4c3c6f6b949.jpg

I WOZ STUFFED

Later on (much later), cheese & salad sanfwich, then later again cheese & crackers.