Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Removing Custom Title

So, years back I had been a donor and changed my custom title. However as I have just become active after such time I am not yet looking at becoming a donor at the current moment and most certainly would not do so just to change my custom title. 

I would like to know, may be possible to remove my custom title? Not to have it changed to something else of course as I don't have that privilege since I am not a donor, but just have it set back to the default rank title for the current moment. 

Thanks

As you have to PM a moderator or admin to change your rank name after donating, it’s the same procedure getting your original rank title back, just without donating. Literally all you have to do is ask. :)

I’m sure it won’t be a problem, as you aren’t asking for the privilege of costomizarion in return for donating; you are simply wanting to return back to where you were. 

• Brohoof 2

14 minutes ago, Kapitan zur See Hans (Daz) said:

So, years back I had been a donor and changed my custom title. However as I have just become active after such time I am not yet looking at becoming a donor at the current moment and most certainly would not do so just to change my custom title. 

I would like to know, may be possible to remove my custom title? Not to have it changed to something else of course as I don't have that privilege since I am not a donor, but just have it set back to the default rank title for the current moment. 

Thanks

Just shoot be a PM if you want that done and I'll handle it. :)

• Brohoof 3

15 minutes ago, Kapitan zur See Hans (Daz) said:

I appreciate both of your all's replies. I will make sure to send you a PM Jeric in just a minute or so.

Thanks for the help.

You are good to go. :)

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was locked