Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Want to know and use my YouTube theme? iGamesTube

iGamesPony

(edited)

1095186564_Fotopromocional.thumb.png.cddbebb960798c85233120bbaf583f7f.png

(First of all, I mean I do not know English, and I'm using google translate, so I apologize for spelling mistakes.)

It has been a long time (years) that I was creating a theme on youtube of my OC iGames on Stilysh, just for me to use, but yesterday I decided to publish it, I would like you to know and if you want, use it. ^-^
Here is the link to the theme: iGamesTube
I'm kind of lazy, but I plan to do other youtube themes focused on mlp, not a character as unknown as my OC iGames.
But I would like the opinion of everyone, what did you think of the topic? What do you think could improve?

home pageVideo screenTheater Mode

Among the various modifications, the main ones are, color changes in the fonts and buttons focused on the theme of my OC, background image, rounded edges, theater mode that occupies the entire screen, video screen with color editions and the youtube logo modified.

Important tip! for the iGamesTube style to work right, youtube has to be on the dark theme!
To do this, just click on the youtube profile that will have the option to change to the dark theme (from what I remember is the 6th option from top to bottom)

Edited by iGamesPony

7 minutes ago, iGamesPony said:

1095186564_Fotopromocional.thumb.png.cddbebb960798c85233120bbaf583f7f.png

(First of all, I mean I do not know English, and I'm using google translate, so I apologize for spelling mistakes.)

It has been a long time (years) that I was creating a theme on youtube of my OC iGames on Stilysh, just for me to use, but yesterday I decided to publish it, I would like you to know and if you want, use it. ^-^
Here is the link to the theme: iGamesTube
I'm kind of lazy, but I plan to do other youtube themes focused on mlp, not a character as unknown as my OC iGames.
But I would like the opinion of everyone, what did you think of the topic? What do you think could improve?

home pageVideo screenTheater Mode

Among the various modifications, the main ones are, color changes in the fonts and buttons focused on the theme of my OC, background image, rounded edges, theater mode that occupies the entire screen, video screen with color editions and the youtube logo modified.

Moving this to a forum dedicated to development since it is a stylish theme. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

How do you download it?

Como você faz o download do tema?

Edited by Sherbert Music-Guard
I apologize if I have grammer issues, Google Translate due to not speaking Portugese! Peço desculpas se eu tiver problemas de gramática, o Google Tradutor, por não falar português!

1 hour ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

How do you download it?

Como você faz o download do tema?

Apparently the stylish extension was removed from google and firefox a few days ago, so in this case, download the Stylus extension that works equally, after downloading the extension, just go to the iGamesTube link and click "install style"
Stylus link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/stylus/clngdbkpkpeebahjckkjfobafhncgmne?utm_source=chrome-ntp-icon