Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rixton's stuff

Rixton

So, this may not be a mega thread, but anyway, I decided to make this little corner of mine to post some of my artwork here, 2D or 3D.

I am starting with a wip 3D model of the Tree of Harmony:

a_o6d7_FgBp2018jFbN_v2l8gjw0UU6zQgfmbXVF

• Brohoof 7

Huh, that's pretty cool. Even though it's just a work in progress, it does a pretty good job of, for lack of a better word, representing the tree, at least visually.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Quinch said:

Huh, that's pretty cool. Even though it's just a work in progress, it does a pretty good job of, for lack of a better word, representing the tree, at least visually.

Thank you! The lighting is not the best yet, also there are not yet completed textures to add to make it less plastic look.

• 3 weeks later...

Whoops, overlooked this one. Say @Rixton, would you mind if we split this topic into one for Other Fan Art (for your 3D work) and another one for Visual Fan Art (2D, as we prefer to keep two dimensional work here)?

3 hours ago, Shadow Beam said:

Whoops, overlooked this one. Say @Rixton, would you mind if we split this topic into one for Other Fan Art (for your 3D work) and another one for Visual Fan Art (2D, as we prefer to keep two dimensional work here)?

I am sorry for my mistake, no problem if you split it.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...