Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

PumpkinPie59

Hello, everyone! My name is Thorax. As many of you probably know, I'm the king of the changelings. Spike told me that since I'm a king now, it'd be good for creatures to get to know me. So, ask away!

• Brohoof 2

23 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Thorax, I have some questions,

How are things at the Hive?

Do you, Spike, and Ember have fun?

How are things with Pharynx?

Things are going well for the Hive! It helps that Ocellus has gone to Twilight's friendship school because it makes the changeling community feel more open to the rest of the world.

Spike, Ember, and I spend time occasionally. It is a bit difficult for Ember and I to visit Ponyville, though, because the two of us are both rulers of our own kingdoms. Which means we have plenty of responsibilities. As much as I love Spike, though, I would like to spend more time with Ember. I'd really like to get to know her more outside of the fact that we're both close to Spike.

Pharynx is doing well. I have to say, he's gotten more used to the Hive since he's transformed. Though, his personality hasn't changed at all. He can be a pain, I admit. Still, I love having him around--now that he's not threatening everyone anymore, that is.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, PumpkinPie59 said:

Things are going well for the Hive! It helps that Ocellus has gone to Twilight's friendship school because it makes the changeling community feel more open to the rest of the world.

Spike, Ember, and I spend time occasionally. It is a bit difficult for Ember and I to visit Ponyville, though, because the two of us are both rulers of our own kingdoms. Which means we have plenty of responsibilities. As much as I love Spike, though, I would like to spend more time with Ember. I'd really like to get to know her more outside of the fact that we're both close to Spike.

Pharynx is doing well. I have to say, he's gotten more used to the Hive since he's transformed. Though, his personality hasn't changed at all. He can be a pain, I admit. Still, I love having him around--now that he's not threatening everyone anymore, that is.

1. That's good that things are going well at the Hive.

2. That's cool. Maybe you, Spike, and Ember can go on a adventure when you have the time. What do you say?

3. Glad to hear Pharynx is turning around. I know he's a little tough, but, he's become nicer. Right?

9 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

1. That's good that things are going well at the Hive.

2. That's cool. Maybe you, Spike, and Ember can go on a adventure when you have the time. What do you say?

3. Glad to hear Pharynx is turning around. I know he's a little tough, but, he's become nicer. Right?

Going on an adventure with Ember and Spike sounds super fun! It would just have to be at a good time.

Yeah, Pharynx is getting better at being friends with others. And who knew he was so good with kids! You should see him reading to the little ones before their bed times. It surprised me when I first saw it.

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, PumpkinPie59 said:

Going on an adventure with Ember and Spike sounds super fun! It would just have to be at a good time.

Yeah, Pharynx is getting better at being friends with others. And who knew he was so good with kids! You should see him reading to the little ones before their bed times. It surprised me when I first saw it.

1. Maybe you, Spike, and Ember can go to Mount Aris see the Hippogriffs?

2. Yes it is surprising to see Pharynx turning around. But, like you said yourself, some changelings didn't want to adapt at first, but they did later on. Right?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...