Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Heads up! It's a totally cool Pony Creator! =)

Summer Storm

Hey everypony!

Have you seen this?! Maybe it's old news to some of you, but I just found this Pony Creator on DollDivine.com and I haven't yet come across a Pony Creator quite like it here on MLPF (though the 3D Pony Creator that was posted here is fun to play with, too)!  

The creator (General Zoi) does not give permission to post the game on any website without his express permission, but images created seem to be fair game (I like to give credit, so I'll be doing that should I use it for an Original Character for roleplay).  But yeah!  Super-cool tools and *lots* of options by someone super-talented!  How neat is that?  8D  There's more too, but I'll stop there!  =)

Honor and fun,

Summer Storm =) 

Edited by Summer Storm

2 hours ago, Summer Storm said:

Hey everypony!

Have you seen this?! Maybe it's old news to some of you, but I just found this Pony Creator on DollDivine.com and I haven't yet come across a Pony Creator quite like it here on MLPF (though the 3D Pony Creator that was posted here is fun to play with, too)!  

The creator (General Zoi) does not give permission to post the game on any website without his express permission, but images created seem to be fair game (I like to give credit, so I'll be doing that should I use it for an Original Character for roleplay).  But yeah!  Super-cool tools and *lots* of options by someone super-talented!  How neat is that?  8D  There's more too, but I'll stop there!  =)

Honor and fun,

Summer Storm =) 

What is this? You linked back to the thread itself. So I wouldn't know exactly what you are talking about.