Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm New to the MLP Forums ^^ (I've Been a Brony Since 2013)

Tia12520

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

I found MLP Forums from searching through Google. <3

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

In the summer of 2013 my friend was watching the show and I asked what are you watching and they replied MLP:FIM. As soon as I saw one pink pony (Pinkie pie) in the episode they were watching I instantly became hooked ever since! <3 (my story is nothing too special lol. This is the best way, to sum up, my story without going into the deep details of it.)

(Art was done by me.) If anyone is curious this is what my OC looks like. Her name is just Tia. I know before you say anything you're probably thinking she looks like Pinkie pie. In no way was I trying to copy Pinkie's colors I just love the color pink a lot! <3 Anyways, thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope to meet new fellow brony friends on here. ^^ tia_smiling_vector_by_princess_tia123-db

• Brohoof 5

Just now, Arc Flash said:

Hello and welcome to this awesome place!!:mlp_yeehaa:

Hiya! Thank you for the welcome! x3 I'm excited to be here! :pinkie:

Just now, Sepul-Coloratura said:

Welcome to the forum, old-timer.

:laugh: Thank you! lol Nice to meet you. ^^

• Brohoof 1

22 minutes ago, Rainbow heart 55 said:

Hello @Tia12520 welcome to mlp forums. It's  always great seeing new people join here every day . please feel free to make yourself feel comfortable here and don't hesitate to ask questions.

Thank you for the welcome! ^^ I'll make sure to do so if I have any questions in the future. ^^

• Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, Rainbow heart 55 said:

Hello @Tia12520 welcome to mlp forums. It's  always great seeing new people join here every day . please feel free to make yourself feel comfortable here and don't hesitate to ask questions.

@Rainbow heart 55 I need some help with my account. If that's alright. 

12 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Hello! :) 

I hope you'll have fun! :D 

Welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

Awww thank you!!! <3 :pinkie:

• Brohoof 2

13 hours ago, Tia12520 said:

I need some help with my account. If that's alright. 

If you're wondering on how to change some settings in your profile - many options, including sending private messages, are unavailable for new accounts. First you need to make 5 posts, which will advance you to the Muffin rank (currently you have Blank Flank). This will unlock these features. Note, that in some sections, such as this one where we are now, contents do not count towards the post count. ;) Sections with that restriction have a note in their description:

a5gxxBO.png

Hope that helps! :ticking:

1 hour ago, Rikifive said:

If you're wondering on how to change some settings in your profile - many options, including sending private messages, are unavailable for new accounts. First you need to make 5 posts, which will advance you to the Muffin rank (currently you have Blank Flank). This will unlock these features. Note, that in some sections, such as this one where we are now, contents do not count towards the post count. ;) Sections with that restriction have a note in their description:

a5gxxBO.png

Hope that helps! :ticking:

Thank you SO much! I appreciate the help a lot! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

On 10/4/2018 at 3:18 AM, Tia12520 said:

(Art was done by me.) If anyone is curious this is what my OC looks like. Her name is just Tia. I know before you say anything you're probably thinking she looks like Pinkie pie. In no way was I trying to copy Pinkie's colors I just love the color pink a lot! <3 Anyways, thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope to meet new fellow brony friends on here. ^^ tia_smiling_vector_by_princess_tia123-db

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: pinkie-pie
How did you find MLP Forums?: I found MLP Forums from searching through Google. <3
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: In the summer of 2013 my friend was watching the show and I asked what are you watching and they replied MLP:FIM. As soon as I saw one pink pony (Pinkie pie) in the episode they were watching I instantly became hooked ever since! <3 (my story is nothing too special lol. This is the best way, to sum up, my story without going into the deep details of it.)

Adorable!