Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If we prefer Twilight as a unicorn, can we still imagine her as one?

squee333

If we prefer Twilight as a unicorn, can we still imagine her as one? I kind of feel like an alicorn would be "out of my league," but I really feel like Twilight would be the best for me because we have so much in common.

In my opinion, I like alicorn twilight more, but to each their own. You have free reign to think whatever the hell you want.

• 1 year later...

Sure. I don't like alicorn twilight as much either. When I watch the show, she's an alicorn, but she's still a unicorn in my headcanon/fanfiction world. Whatever you'd like.

• Brohoof 1

Hasbro doesn't like it when we imagine too much.

She was perfect as a unicorn. It took the show up to season 7 to somehow make that Alicorn work, though it is still weird

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Splashee® said:

Hasbro doesn't like it when we imagine too much.

She was perfect as a unicorn. It took the show up to season 7 to somehow make that Alicorn work, though it is still weird

Totally, they hate when we get creative.

Though I'm not entirely sure they actually made her work as an alicorn ok. I mean, season 7 was the closest she ever was to be an actually good character after alicornication, but then came season 8... and season 9 still suffered from the consequences of the terrible choices performed in season 8.

In my mind (and fan multiverse), there's still an unicorn Twi, learning about friendship with her friends, studying hard at golden oaks, fending off menaces from ponyville and exploring the surroundings every now and then, discovering the wonders hidden in everfree forest.

• Brohoof 3

On 8/26/2020 at 1:07 AM, Jesse Terrence said:

Totally, they hate when we get creative.

Hahaha, free will! We were born with it, and Hasbro doesn't like that