Sign in to follow this  
Jedishy

Slice of Life Jedi in Ponyville

Part 1

JediShy stops on his way to Ponyville. He was tired but had to get his training done before sunset and if he got a room for the night he would never be able to bring himself to go back out. He found a clearing in what appeared to be an abandoned apple orchard. Shrugging out of his cloak he drew his saber and ignited the green blade.

With the classical makashi salute he being his drills. Block high pushing the opponents saber up and draw the blade across and slash downward in an unblockable striiiii.....

It takes all of his might to stop the blade centimeters from a pink pony that appeared out of nowhere.

Oh hi, I'm Pinkie Pie and you must be new. That means you need a party! “

Jedishy stares in awe at this ponies apparent lack of awareness of what could have happened. Muttering the code to himself he slowly composes himself before responding.

“ You could have seriously been hurt, Miss Pie. Have you not met a Jedi on a visit your planet before? I know you are relatively new to the Republic.”

“ But cant you sense everypony in that force thingy? Why wouldn't you know I was coming? “

As the pink pony bounced ahead of him Jedi froze he could not believe it but she was right. He could feel all the life around him except for her. That must be reported to the order. Making a note he broke into a trot to keep up.

“ So you never told me your name. I cant introduce you if I don't know your name silly “

“ I am Jedishy and I was actually raised in Ponyville for a bit. I was found as an infant and the search for the ship I was on and my force connection are what drew this planet to be connected to the Republic. Its also where I got my name “

“ Wait whaaaat you're a human raised by ponies?! “

“ Yes, I was raised alongside a filly by the name of Muffins for a bit. My name was a parting gift from the family that took care of me. “

As they closed on ponyville Jedi figured he would be able to get in at least some meditation this evening so that his training was not entirely neglected. He would love to see Muffins again as those where the only memories he had of his youth but he had a duty to visit Princess Twilight first.

With a grin, he saw they were headed to Mrs. Cakes shop. Other than fun with Muffin the one thing he remembered from his youth was the treats from the shop. He wondered if Republic credits are good in Equestria... then again his Master might not approve of spending money on a needless treat...