How many MLP forum members have you met in person?

Narcissus

I met some members of my old UK forum in person :) was good times. After meeting the Newcastle bronies, the best time was meeting some Czech ponies in Prague after a friends' stag do. Hadn't slept all night and then tried to play CCG with them with my terrible decks while they tried to explain to me some great sights to see the day after, which happened to be a national holiday.

Heard a few people on Discord though, like Props, JJ, Silky, Dyny, Scintilate, Loud Opinions... wait there's too many people I have heard on Discord to list D:

image.png.f6e574d932124b9c13b760b58322b7d7.png

1 hour ago, Props Valroa said:

because the US flag is the ultimate pride flag

• 3 weeks later...

I've met a handful in person: @Cyclone 1066, @Lil'Cinnamon, Captain Spitfire (this is his name on Discord, it used to be his name on here but I don't think it is anymore), Sliding Bolt (not tagging him for personal reasons, I dated him for a couple years and we had a pretty bad breakup), and....I think that's everyone! XD 

None that I know of. I might've run into someone here and there during the few years that I went to Everfree Northwest (2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018), but that was before I visited this forum. I hope to go there again this year and possibly meet another forum member IRL.