Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity's Boutique Franchise

Nye

(edited)

400th post milestone for me.

I believe that in the final season, Rarity will become not just our lovable fashion guru, but will become a brand. I could see her future bearing many new locations for her business. Perhaps a boutique in Absynnia, or Griffonstone, even Las Pegasus would be a great location. She could become a face of Equestria. Thoughts?

Edited by Nye
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Remember that in the movie, Capper has a poorly tailored coat. Absynnia needs a Rarity for You. Klugetown, not so much though.

On 3/11/2019 at 1:53 AM, R.D.Dash said:

What does that town called Kludgetown? I think she should open the store there instead.

Its a big nasty city though, that's why I excluded them.

1 minute ago, Nye said:

Its a big nasty city though, that's why I excluded them.

I only thought that city was a reasonable choice for Rarity because I doubt that Capper would go to any Absinia shops because he had been spending his time out of town and Absinia apparently is less secure then Kludgetown which was under care of the Storm King at that time.

It could be possible that she could have more locations though I am interested in how that would play out and if they would show how she would be able to manage all the locations.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2019 at 5:46 PM, Nye said:

I believe that in the final season, Rarity will become not just our lovable fashion guru, but will become a brand. I could see her future bearing many new locations for her business. Perhaps a boutique in Absynnia, or Griffonstone, even Las Pegasus would be a great location. She could become a face of Equestria. Thoughts?

I do not think so. At least not in the form of a franchise as per the title suggestion. The RoR would really not work for a franchise. Further for it to all have her flair and each piece being unique I do not think this sort of multiple shop set up will work.