Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MASSIVE g1 haul found in an auctioned storage locker

ManaMinori

*screams* HOLY SHITAKE!!!!!! This guy bought a $300 storage locker on an auction, and found $40,000 worth of pony merch inside!!!! He's selling some things on eBAY, too!

*dies*

shut_up_and_take_my_money__by_yugiohart-

• Brohoof 2

I should still have some of my old 80s Transformers toys somewhere in the shed out back so I could be potentially sitting on a gold mine myself. As for having generation one MLP toys, that would be my sister's area though I don't know if she still has them.

21 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

I should still have some of my old 80s Transformers toys somewhere in the shed out back so I could be potentially sitting on a gold mine myself. As for having generation one MLP toys, that would be my sister's area though I don't know if she still has them.

you never know. I'd look into it, if I were you. Have someone knowledgeable appraise them and see what you got.

hm, wonder if you'd be able to get in touch with her and ask.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/4/2019 at 6:57 PM, Brandywine said:

*dies* oh my God! I didn't even know some of these existed. I wonder if they are all authentic.

:yay::D:ph3ar::love:

I can pretty much tell by looking at it that the G1 stuff is authentic.

I honestly feel kinda sad about it, wondering if whoever owned it, were they a collector, what happened to make them give up their collection to have someone end up buying it for $300. So I sorta put myself in the situation and imagine someone buying my collection and bragging about what they bought and how much money they're gonna make off of it.

It would be nice if a collection like this could end up in the hands of someone who actually knows MLP.

(edited)

Oh good I'm glad! It's just so massive a collection I was in disbelief!  It is truly sad that  someone had to give that up I would love to have a collection like that. Though I don't have any room in my house.:(

Edited by Brandywine