Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Tangled is a better movie than Frozen

Quinch

56 minutes ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

I hated Frozen from the day it came out so Tangled has always been one I regarded as a million times better. :kindness:

:yay:

I cannot believe how popular that movie got because of the song "can you build a snow man" and having such a good singing voice and character design for a snowman (my attempt at sarcasm)

Tangled actually had good songs, but no one bothered to notice :unamused:

8 minutes ago, Splashee® said:

:yay:

Tangled actually had good songs, but no one bothered to notice :unamused:

The song in the boat should be up there with the best Disney songs. :unamused: Plus, I thought the characters in Frozen were actually quite ugly. :scoots:

• Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

The song in the boat should be up there with the best Disney songs. :unamused: Plus, I thought the characters in Frozen were actually quite ugly. :scoots:

Now now, we cannot say that Scandinavians are ugly (I am one) ;) and I know you didn't mean that.

The character designs in Frozen use this (over the top) nose further out and lower than eyes, which is kinda new (bold? Cool? Even a little bit sexy for a 3D character? MLP G5 needs snouts like that :maud:), and they made this song that gets stuck in your head... Let me see if I remember it for you:

"You're the best.... Around! Nothing's gonna ever keep you down"

:love:

Oops, how weird, the lyrics changed but it is the song? Oh, I see, they used that cheap chord progression that you can do so easily and get sucked into. Pop/rock music does that, but it isn't classic Disney!

I rather sing "and at last I see the light", that's classic Disney!

16 minutes ago, Splashee® said:

Now now, we cannot say that Scandinavians are ugly (I am one) ;) and I know you didn't mean that.

Oh. :blush: Nothing to do with that whatsoever! :laugh: I was more talking about the snowman. :kindness:

9 minutes ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

Oh. :blush: Nothing to do with that whatsoever! :laugh: I was more talking about the snowman. :kindness:

Oh, he gets better in Frozen 2, with a solo song on top of that! His singing voice stands out as one of the better. Makes Aladdin's street rat performance sound like an amateur! :mlp_icwudt:

Why do I know about Frozen 2, sometimes I think something is seriously wrong with me :catface::unamused:

*Sings* Street rat! street rat, street street rat, You're my only friend, Abu!

That wouldn't mean all that much since Frozen is such a mediocre movie.

tenor.gif

Seriously though a predictable and absurdly generic Disney plot and annoying characters aren't just suddenly thrown away when the songs are... Decent but got annoying really really fast.

Edited by Spoopy

• 9 months later...