Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Seems Even Hasbro (Or At Least Those Close to Hasbro, That Work on The Show) Love Sparity

bwrosas

And this Valentine's day gift set where this is from is Copyrighted 2019

Comments are Welcomed

#MLPSeason9 #Sparity #Spike_And_Rarity #Hasbro #AllSparkAnimation #MyLittlePonyFriendshipIsMagic

55719389_1486856404783602_5940717653369815040_n.jpg

55793596_320034652034676_6204374279648182272_n.jpg

56319217_409511762958611_8089764858444120064_n.jpg

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Nightmare Muffin said:

it says besties......

Gonna have to agree here.

Sorry @bwrosas, It's pretty clear they are more into Rarijack these days.

They just confirmed them as besties. While that alone doesn't mean they can't become a couple (Discord and Fluttershy for example are "Besties" but that can change too) I really doubt their status will change due to Spike's not growing up or aging. He is still a abby dragon who only grown wings, Rarity is still an adult and cant share the same feelings for him.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah but toys and stuff like this doesn't mean anything for the show, I'm still waiting for Skyla to make an appearance, she was out way before Flurry Heart. Also Spike and Rarity haven't had an episode together since season 4 if I'm remembering right.

39 minutes ago, Rappy0 said:

Yeah but toys and stuff like this doesn't mean anything for the show, I'm still waiting for Skyla to make an appearance, she was out way before Flurry Heart. Also Spike and Rarity haven't had an episode together since season 4 if I'm remembering right.

season 8 "Molt down", Season 8.5 Christmas Special "Best Gift Ever" , need I go on ;)

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, bwrosas said:

season 8 "Molt down", Season 8.5 Christmas Special "Best Gift Ever" , need I go on ;)

The other notable Sparity moment that caught a lot of fans' attention was the grasp and hug during "Scare Master." However, it's fair to say the show pretty much forgot about that pairing during the episodes between "Inspiration Manifestation" and "Scare Master" - save for the moment in "Castle, Sweet Castle" where he floats away on hearts thanks to Rarity's eyelash batting.

In fact, it's reasonable to believe the show's portrayal of it is sporadic at best since they bring it up again and again but then go for long runs where it is ignored. For example:

• The show seemed to be more interested in teasing Spike x Starlight during season 6 and the start of season 7.
  • His stalking Rarity in "Honest Apple" in S7 was the first sign he was still interested in her since "Scare Master."
  • Then During the start of season 8 it seemed like he was turning his attention away from Rarity when he wanted to hook up with Skelenor.
  • That proved short-lived since he was once again focused on Rarity in "Molt Down."
  • And then there was "The Best Gift Ever." Whether or not the show will age up Spike before it ends (or alternatively, simply declare him as "18") to finally have them as a couple is not guaranteed, but that song sure seemed to set them up on such a trajectory. To reiterate what I said after it aired, it was a game-changer for the two of them. I even got goosebumps just watching that clip from the song again. :D

I feel like if the Spike would have been 6 feet tall then no one would care if he has hots for Rarity. Honestly it's like shipping someone's dog with your best friend highschool girl.

22 hours ago, bwrosas said:

I said episode not small moments. I just don't see the chemistry with them, like what do they have in common?

5 hours ago, R.D.Dash said:

I feel like if the Spike would have been 6 feet tall then no one would care if he has hots for Rarity. Honestly it's like shipping someone's dog with your best friend highschool girl.

Actually, someone's younger brother...

This is why Equestria Girls is bad for you.

• Brohoof 1