Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

video My Youtube Channel: Zander Soulwind

Zander_Soulwind

Hello fellow pony fans and I am here to pretty much advertise my Youtube Channel. Normally I don't like doing something like this, but I do want to make myself known and maybe get somewhere with it. I'm not sure if this is against a rule, so if it is then please close or even delete this thread. Moving onto the point, I have been playing games since I was not even five and I still play a lot to this very day (now 29). I like to play most types of games and can be pretty good at them in most cases, though fighting games seem to be the exception to the rule; so to speak, because I am really bad at them. I have a wide range of consoles and even have over 320K Gamerscore for Xbox. This is why I thought that maybe it would be a good idea to record and share my gaming with everyone, rather than just have it as a long going and none profit based hobby. I'm still learning and adding things to improve the video quality (First lot of videos aren't great quality because of not having a strong enough device), but things have improved now. I am also looking for any feed back and advice on what to do better and any support is very much appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM_CKQSMcfI-lLLTKU308xg?view_as=subscriber

Also going to say, there will be nothing MLP related on the channel so I can keep it a channel that everyone would like to go too. Some people are easily scared off because of seeing even the smallest hint of MLP. Don't get me wrong though, I am still a fan of the series (G4) and won't give it up for anything.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you enjoy my content and support me in any way possible.

1 hour ago, Jeric said:

@Zander_Soulwind I moved this to the Non-Pony section of Octavia’s Hall where content creators can post their channels or videos. 

My apologies, wasn't really sure where it was meant to go. Thanks for doing so and I thought it had been deleted due to some kind of breach of T&C, since it disappeared for a short time.