Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MAKING SENSE IS BANNED FROM THIS THREAD.

MrMeep

So anyway I was rappeling down a rope when suddenly Al-Qaeda forgot to put mushrooms in there car tires. So I had to climb all the way back up and skip the rope with my Auntie Francis. And so here I am... playing paddel ball on the left side of that ice cube in the most interesting man in the world's glass of Dos Equis.

What the buck did you just fucking say about me, you little filly? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Royal Guard, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on The Changelings, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in pony warfare and I'm the top applebucker in the entire Equestrian Hoofed Forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the buck out with applebuckin' - the likes of which has never been seen before in Equestria, mark my bucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, bucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Equestria and your IP is being traced right now, so you better prepare for the storm, maggot - The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're bucking dead, filly. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can applebuck you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hooves. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Apple family and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable plot off the face of Equestria, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your bucking...horses. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you Celestiadamned idiot. I will shit apples all over you and you will drown in it. You're bucking dead, filly.

• Brohoof 2

This sentence makes sense, but it lacks a point, therefore it doesn't.

sense makes it means which point no is there that is sentence the of point the

`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves

Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:

All mimsy were the borogoves,

And the mome raths outgrabe.

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!

The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!

Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun

The frumious Bandersnatch!"

He took his vorpal sword in hand:

Long time the manxome foe he sought --

So rested he by the Tumtum tree,

And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,

The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,

Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,

And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through

The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!

He left it dead, and with its head

He went galumphing back.

"And, has thou slain the Jabberwock?

Come to my arms, my beamish boy!

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'

He chortled in his joy.

My hovercraft is full of eels.

Min svävare är full med ålar

Tó aeroploíon emón enkheleíōn plērés estin

Wǒ de qìdiànchuán chōngmǎn le shànyú

ḥawwāmtī mumtil'ah bi'anqalaysūn

Moio sudno na vozdušnoy poduške polno ugrey

Mi banca lleno di malabanos

Tha mo bhàta-foluaimein loma-làn easgannan

amar hovercraft eel-e bhorti hoye gechhe

Plena anguillis est navis volans mea

• Brohoof 1

Min svävare är full med ålar

Tó aeroploíon emón enkheleíōn plērés estin

Wǒ de qìdiànchuán chōngmǎn le shànyú

ḥawwāmtī mumtil'ah bi'anqalaysūn

Moio sudno na vozdušnoy poduške polno ugrey

Mi banca lleno di malabanos

Tha mo bhàta-foluaimein loma-làn easgannan

amar hovercraft eel-e bhorti hoye gechhe

Plena anguillis est navis volans mea

Oh, aren't you making this thread out of sense, are you my little dear ?

Of course; where's the fun in making sense, hun~?

That reminds me, would'nt you fancy a tea of cup, dear ?

There are giant jelly donuts with teeth attacking Rari-zilla on planet Markarth in the Airedge system. Rari-zilla is now pinned down by the forces of the dreadnaughts of Jellis-2, but she is firing giant rabid and robotic weasels. Hummus is the only thing that can save the donut forces.

Quite a bit of cursing in this:

I'll straight eat the back half of a goat while the

fron half still brethin motherfucker you skinny faggots

wanna talk food lets fuckin talk food you pussy bitches

got my teeth cut the fuck out and replaced with teflon coated titanium

bitch i got a thirteen million dollar artificial intelligence bionic

swollow muscle designed by nasa that can straight push an unplucked

turkey down my fucking throat fuckin feet and all of you fuckin busters

sometimes i order like three four double quarter pounders and walk out

into the parking lot and just start cold whippin em at passing police cars i don't

give a shit nigga the cops know i eat taser electricity like a german [racism 1] eat mustard

that shits like fuckin parsley to me

the sun don't set bitch i just get hungry at dusk

What the buck did you just fucking say about me, you little filly? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Royal Guard, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on The Changelings, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in pony warfare and I'm the top applebucker in the entire Equestrian Hoofed Forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the buck out with applebuckin' - the likes of which has never been seen before in Equestria, mark my bucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, bucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Equestria and your IP is being traced right now, so you better prepare for the storm, maggot - The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're bucking dead, filly. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can applebuck you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hooves. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Apple family and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable plot off the face of Equestria, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your bucking...horses. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you Celestiadamned idiot. I will shit apples all over you and you will drown in it. You're bucking dead, filly.

You win 1000 internets.

I DID NOT MEAN

(HE DID NOT MEAN)

TO BLOW YOUR MIND.

(to blow your mind)

BUT THAT S*** HAPPENS TO ME ALLLLLLL THE TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(edited)

The waving accountant's definition of climbing jelly objects to baskets. However, the baskets are not at all like the peanut butter milkshake the accountant hired yesterday morning. Thus the civilization adjacent to the fancy bowl is the basket's ancestor. And let's hope the bowl is not the accountant's cousin.

Dangit my neighbor's frying pan doesn't like me anymore? :D Thank you. ;)

Edited by Viridian Daybreak

(edited)
Remember, if someone you love is sick, get their cat to drink disinfectants. It will clean out their appendages well and make the furniture smell great. Edited by Hayzelestia