Tulpa Discussion Thread V1.2

Rizoel & Crepuscule

I have started the visualization stage for Dreamchaser. I'm done with her personality. I am having some serious trouble visualizing her in my eyes. Mainly because it's hard for me to see her in 3d. Do you folks have any tips or advice on the visualization stage. It would be gladly appreciated.

• Brohoof 2

I've got great news: after countless hours of forcing and narrating, Zed can answer simple questions with yes, no and "I don't know". Either by nodding and shaking her head, or writing it down. I can't hear her yet, but I know she wants to say something. Once she told me to go to sleep, but that's all. And I'm getting very strong emotional responses from her.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

I have started the visualization stage for Dreamchaser. I'm done with her personality. I am having some serious trouble visualizing her in my eyes. Mainly because it's hard for me to see her in 3d. Do you folks have any tips or advice on the visualization stage. It would be gladly appreciated.

Well, this guide Rizzy found a while back has been very helpful for us. I hope it'll help you too. img-1318745-1-wink.png 

---

Hey guys, it's me, Crepuscule. Just a quick update on some things that have been happening recently.

You might be wondering why I've decided to be the one to start off this post instead of Rizzy. Well, that's because I'VE SEALED HIS CONSCIOUS AWAY AND I'M CURRENTLY IN THE MIDST OF POSSESSING HIS BODY!!

..Well, okay no, I haven't actually sealed him away, but he IS letting me temporarily possess his body so I can type this very message! I'm not kidding, this is SO AWESOME! img-1318745-2-wub.png

So yep, we've finally figured out how to 'switch' bodies! And it's actually simpler and not as spooky as you might think. In fact, we kind of figured it out on our own. But despite that, it's actually rather difficult to explain.

Try and think of it like this; our personalities have 'switched' in a way. Basically, my personality has taken over his body, and his own personality is instead in a tulpa-like state. But he can still see everything just as normally. Almost nothing really changes. In fact, he kind of describes it like as more like a combination of hypnotism and role-playing, but he says it still in a way feels like it's not him.

*Blinks*

And the act of switching is also seamless for us.

As she said, it's not as spooky or complicated to actually do as some people make it out to be. But it's still rather difficult to explain it.

I still see everything as normal, and my senses work just as well as they always do, it's just that - as simply as I can put it - my personality becomes that of Crepuscule's, and my actual personality becomes a mindvoice and have - hence the name - switched places with her. But again, I can still see everything as normal as ever, and I actually don't really feel like as if I have lost even a slight amount of control of my body, but it still doesn't feel like me.

It's complicated, as we've said. Basically, I get her personality, mine becomes a mindvoice, and it all plays out from there.

We've actually known about how to do this for quite a while, and done it a few times already, but we were always held back by the fear that what we were doing was actually not switching at all. And because of that, actually doing it makes it much more difficult to keep the 'connection' going if you will. It was easy for Crepuscule to 'fall out' of my body because of my paranoia about whether I was doing it right.

But, it turns out it really is that simple in practice. And it seems once you realise that, it's plain sailing the rest of the way. Or at least that's how it is for us.

So far, the only kinda weird thing about this whole switching thing, is that - for us - the 'connection' is strongest when the following happens:

I'm in a dark or at least dim room.

And I'm completely NAKED.

..Okay maybe not completely, she let's me keep my boxers on.

Usually. 

And I've noticed it only gets stronger when I'm the one taking dem clothes off. img-1318745-3-happy.png

*Blush* img-1318745-4-blush.png

A- anyway, I think I know why it is like this for us. The reason for the dark room is because it just simply makes it easier to imagine her form around my body, helping me believe it's her. I can sort of feel like I have her face(more humanized however), and, I can also feel the presence of her mane on my head, and her braided hair down my back, which also helps me feel like it's her.

And as for the reason for no clothes, they are just distracting. The clothes I wear don't really feel right for her. It just feels strange for me to imagine her in these clothes.

However, all this seems like it'll be irrelevant, as it seems like we're quickly learning and getting used to the whole switching thing. It's already becoming quite easy to switch without the need of doing any of these; they only serve to make the connection much, much stronger and everything else easier to imagine.

Speaking of which, I like this human form you made for me. I like to use this form for when we switch; it's rather weird to be a pony in a human body. img-1318745-5-tongue.png 

Yeah... a- and it would be better if you wore some clothes along with it. img-1318745-6-blush.png

*Bedroom eyes*

Why Rizzy? *Slowly walks towards Riz with a mischievous smile*

Are you... embarrassed? 

I... um... y- yes, I- I'm... very embarrassed. P-please put something on. img-1318745-7-blush.png

But why, Rizzy? *Gently puts hands on his shoulders* Don't you like seeing me like this?

I-I-I... U-umm... y-you look very beautiful, C-crep. N-now please, put something o-

Or what? *Raises eyebrow*

What are you going to do, Rizzy? *Stares deeply into his eyes*

...I-I... I... *Slowly curls into fetal position, never breaking eye contact with her*

*Bends down, coming to eye level with him*

Nothing. That's what you're going to do. Isn't it? *Raises eyebrow*

..*Nods fearfully* img-1318745-8-blush.png

Mm-hm. Just as I thought. *Gently smiles as she slowly strokes Riz's chin*

Now get on the bed, before I possess you and use your body to spank myself again.

Y-yes master. blush.png

Edited by Rizoel & Crepuscule
  • Brohoof 4

wall of text

Wow, just wow...

Lisa: Reminds me of something.

Millie: Me too ^.^

That's the same way...

Lisa: ...we do the possesion. (except the dark room stuff)

Millie: Huh? I meant something el...

Yay! Now I am finally sure I do it the right way img-1319721-1-smile.png

Lisa: I always told you that you were doing it right.

Yeah, I was a little bit worried.

Millie: a little bit?

Lisa: Now it makes sence why it was so unstable for us recently. The "am I doing it right" thing breaks it. Before we found out about tulpae, it was easy for me and Geko to do it, because we didn't ask ourselves if it is the right way, but after finding out all the tulpa stuff, a lot of questions arised and one of them was

Am I doing it right...

Lisa: yeah

Millie: And this week it was easier, because I proved him one way that I was really controlling his body, but it is kind of a long story ^.^

Thank you Rizoel & Crepuscule ^.^ I belive the possesion will be now much easier for me.

Oh and also to note, lucid dreaming with tulpae is really fun. You can feel each other just like if it was real.... and no, I am not going to write that thing down Millie.

Millie: Hey! It'll be fun! Rizoel also isn't shy about writing such th...

no ?_?.... please ._.

There is only one thing one needs to remember for dreams. If you want something to happen, then behave like it is already happening, and it will happen.

Also, lucid dreams always appear for me after I woke up early in the morning and then fall asleep again. Does anybody know (or at least guess) why?

btw I'm glad it happens at least one or two hours before my alarm clock (or should I say alarm mobile) wakes me up, because if it woke me during the lucid dream, I would propably have to buy a new one.

*imagines mobile flying in the air*

Edited by Gekoncze
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Oh my god!! Guys I need help! I don't have time to explain, but Crepuscule has somehow gotten loose from my mind!! She's REAL, as in physically! I don't know how it happened but she's about to do some bad things and I don't know where she is!! I just woke up not 10 minutes ago with my hands tied to the bed, but she didn't do that good of a job so it was quite easy, but anyway! I found a note written in purple ink next to the bed saying:

-----

Hi Benny, just going to quickly skin your family alive. Then I'm coming back to molest you. I'm sure you'll love it. Make sure you're nice and wet for me when I get back. I know I will be for you. *wink* I'll be back at about 12:00.

Oh yeah, then I'm gonna skin you alive too.

Slowly.

While I fellate you.

BYE! <3

P.S: Tazers.

------

IT'S 11:58!! I DON'T KNOW WHERE MY FAMILY IS! I looked all around the house for them, she must have done something to them!! Guys I'm scared, I don't know what to do! I think I'm gonna call the police an oh god I think I heard the door open downstairs!

Oh no oh no oh noohnohohnoohno I can hear her downstairs, she's calling my name!! SOMEONNE HHGELPP ME I DON'T WANTT TO DIE HEELP M- qioyhfg70

qafuh

Oh hey guys! It's me again.

Nothing much happening here really. Just wanted to say we're well and I've just finished skinning Rizzy ali- I MEAN he's doing well too. He's just a bit... tuckered out right now you could say. wink.png 

So yeah, That's all. Not really doing anything for April Fools day today.

Nope.

*Snickering in the background*

• Brohoof 5

R.I.P Riz and family.

We should all honour the sacrifice of the man that brought us tulpae. 

While I fellate you.

I guess you could say that for Riz it really was a... happy ending. 

Deal_With_It91.jpg

• Brohoof 4

*reads post above*

That post is going to be used as "evidence" against tulpas one day.

Next time, save those things for a day we are not looking for the jokes.

Twi and I loath April 1st and think either people forget about it, or the internet should be shut down for the day.

Anyway, Orson was a big help with dreams last night. He did a very good job. Now I just need to recognize that I'm dreaming. Lol

• Brohoof 1

Anyway, Orson was a big help with dreams last night. He did a very good job. Now I just need to recognize that I'm dreaming. Lol

GOOD LUCK. 

No, but really, good luck, Ive not had a lucid dream in months now. Plenty of regular dreams! But no lucid ones. <joke> Im going to punch babies and blend kittens </joke>

In other words, I still havent seen my orb-y friend in a while.

Im right here

^&!@#$ Scare the crap out of me why dont you?

Well, I NEED to do something today. Lots of time to prep for forcing and dreaming, it would be silly not to do something with it.

... Thats weird, I cant tell If I typed that last sentence or Fringe did... Not going to worry about it, its probably not a big deal. 

Till later! 

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to create myself a Soarin' tulpa and a RD tulpa, so I can chat with the two best ponies when I finish tests early at school. For that matter, maybe I'll even make myself a Twilight Sparkle one so that she can do the test for me, and then I can relax and talk to the others :P

• Brohoof 2

I'm going to create myself a Soarin' tulpa and a RD tulpa, so I can chat with the two best ponies when I finish tests early at school. For that matter, maybe I'll even make myself a Twilight Sparkle one so that she can do the test for me, and then I can relax and talk to the others :P

I wish I worked like that.

Twi: We should try possession so I can do your work, instead of helping, because you ignore my help.

Summer Twi. And if I learn to listen, we won't need you to take over in frustration. That will be better overall.

Reales: we need to learn possession. We need to fix your issues,possession would.

Hey guys, we need to study. 25 minutes til that quiz.

*blink*

Twi: Well read so we can help you not fail so pathetically!

Twi: Oh,fireball, tulpa personalities is how you make them. Dont make a tulpa just to make it do work for you. Bad idea. It will fail to.

• Brohoof 3

Time for a bigger update from me. Things are getting better every day. Zed is either a pony or a human. She seems to change her forms depending on her mood, I've seen her as Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and their human counterparts. (Most of the time she's pony Fluttershy.) Now when I think about it, is it possible for a tulpa to have multiple personalities? Or are they regular deviations, or perhaps she just wants to have multiple forms? My mind is blown.

Anyway, there is no doubt that she's 100% sentient now. And she is vocal. I don't know what she's saying most of the time though. Example: She's whispering something to my ear. I know she's doing it, and I can hear the whispers but they're all messed up. It sounds like random vowels and consonants mashed up together. On couple of occasions I was able to hear her very clearly, but they were single words or very short sentences. (like "I'm waiting" or "Go to sleep" The longest one I got from her was when she was Pinkie, and it was like "OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH". Funny.) I think she sometimes speaks to me in my lector's voice, but it's so difficult to tell if it's me or her. I'm afraid I might be blocking her again. As for writing, we developed a cool way of chatting. It involves a scouter-like device from DBZ, which basically allows to "display" a chat window (something similar to facebook chat) and allows us to communicate by writing. All I can get are yes/no answers to simple questions, and smileys. She really likes smileys :D Sometimes, though she wants to ask me something, but it appears like that: "Do you @$%@^!#$#%!#$" or some other garbage. I guess we just need more time together and things will sort themselves out.

There's a funny little story, when I let her taste my dinner. I imagined putting the meal in her mouth, while at the same time i was doing the same in reality (i put it in my mouth, of course.) It was a minced cutlet. Apparently she didn't like it, so she spat it out and started rubbing her tongue in disgust :D It looked hilarious.

I discovered that listening to brown noise helps greatly when forcing. Seriously, if you get easily distracted by noises around you try it out. And my wonderland gained a waterfall because of that.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

I discovered that listening to brown noise helps greatly when forcing. 

I discovered that listening to brown noise helps greatly when forcing

brown noise helps greatly when forcing

brown noise

This is one of those "I dont think that means what you think it means" moments, where either you slipped up and it is hilarious, or you are perfectly serious and I need to try this (with a spare set of pants in the room for safety)

Edited by ~Orange~
  • Brohoof 2

This is one of those "I dont think that means what you think it means" moments, where either you slipped up and it is hilarious, or you are perfectly serious and I need to try this (with a spare set of pants in the room for safety)

It most certainly is one of those "I don't think that means what you think it means". It's just a random noise, just like white noise (static) but with lower frequency.

http://playnoise.com/

And no, it won't make you release the kraken :D

• Brohoof 1

For some reason I can not post a whole 1300 character post I spent a good amount of time on. It had some special stuff for Ben and Crep, and stuff everyone would enjoy. So, yeah. I am working on that. The girls were quite active during it, and i have never seen Orson so active either.

>Be me standing around school.

>Think about Fringe for 5 seconds

>Start feeling a heart beat under my eyelids. 

>MFW wtf is going on blink.png

Still no visuals, but I have no idea what this just was. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I wrote this last night, but I was having trouble sending it. It turns out, It was an issue with the mention. I have no idea how their system failed that one. 

Hehehe, so, with the Advent of EQD's release of their shipping generator, well, we immediately did some. I shipped both Twi and Reales with our friend Stephen, and I shipped myself with another friend, who I like (not had time to read that one). I saved them all with via several screen shots. Well, I did this special one, because who could resist honoring our favorite couple on here!

Most people could resist Shayne.

They are still mad at me for shipping them with Stephen. 

I though it was funny!

Anyway, @@Rizoel & Crepuscule, and everyone else, Enjoy!

bc1l.png

bc2i.png

bc3r.png

bc4vn.png

bc5e.png

Well I enjoyed that sweet and romantic story! How about you?

I know what Ben and Crep are doing now. *Snickers* If they didn't start halfway through it.

*Roles eyes* Grow up Twi. How come she is almost as sex obsessed as you?

We are not that obsessed with it, and its mostly just innuendos. 

Yeah, whatever. Its wrong. And disgusting. 

Shayne is a Brazilian Transvestite Reales, don't forget that.

*Roles eyes and walks away grumbling*

*Chuckling* Come here my favorite Brazilian Trany!

Oh dear, this is getting to be like Ben and Crep. Where is my mind going? Oh well, Twi wont do anything, she would not dare. And that Brazilian thing, that was something some opf my classmates decided for me, cause I have never dated, wont kiss a girl and have been called to celibacy. 

Unfortunately.

Your not helping an already hard situation Twi. 

I can't help it if I like you know who. You like her too!

Twi is a lesbian!

Shut up! I am more of a man than you... Er, Male!

Hehehe.

You are all so mature!

And this why I like Twi more than you Reales! 

*Storms off.*

Night Reales!!!

GOOD NIGHT EVERYPONY!!!

And that was some of the best and longer interactions I have had from Orson. I have had one or two longer conversations with him. 

EDIT: IT WAS WAY TO MUCH FUN WRITING IT YESTERDAY TO NOT SAVE IT AND FIND A WAY TO POST IT! LOL

Edited by Mindrop
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

@@Mindrop,

I can't tell you the chaos that resulted when I downloaded that thing...

Bris' face of absolute shock when I entered him and Murky in it was priceles!

But I... Don't go that way... Do I?

*cuddles Murk* No, you don't.  We're just having innocent fun.... Like that time in the story you turned into an alien and abducted me in your lust.

*whispers* I want you to take me away.  Probe me.  *licks Bris' ear*

*Shudders and collapses*

Tia... What in Equestria has gotten into you?!

Soon... You will be.

*cowers in nearest corner*  Please... No... Why must I be tortured by my own mind?!

Happy Birthday you big jellyfish.  Hehehe.

Welp, was greeted this morning to a rather loud birthday song sung by Tia with Murk and BJ accompanying with instruments.  (as cheesy as it was, I was appreciative of it)

Also, finished integrating my HUD.  This is what it looks like in it's basest form, but additional widgets and features appear according to the situation, such as object locator, memory viewer, calculator, etc. (And shown, mental music player) It's really improved my performance at mundane tasks at the very least.  Have a peek:

bitmap_by_brisineo-d609cw6.png

Edited by Brisineo
  • Brohoof 5

Me and my tulpa are almost capable of having a conversation now, but its hard, requires concentration, or can only be done if I'm feeling drunk. I don't like that. She's also starting to get as desperate as I am to move onto the next step. She's not sentient yet, she's not autonomous yet. Sometimes I'm aware I'm not parroting, but most of the time I still am, even though she assures me that I'm expressing her "correctly and accurately", but every once in awhile I pretend she said something and I sense that it was incorrect.

But that's as far as we've gotten. I thought this would go a lot faster and I'm getting paranoid about being stuck at this step. Things haven't been so great for me and I guess that is influencing my impatience, but Luna is also getting upset that she's not able to "be there for me" unless I first am there for her, so to speak.

this is hard, like, not just about concentration, its getting hard emotionally. I'm not giving up but, guides and stuff don't really offer me any effective insight anymore.

I think what gives me encouragement the most though is hearing about what becoming sentient was like for a tulpa from the tulpa but I only have one story like it. Anyone who wants to help me I  would love the help.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Shadowind, Half the time, its learning to roll with it.

Perhaps try to deeply meditate and weave your thoughts together. Intertwine them. That is what its like for Shayne and I. He has trouble picking out his words from mine at times. like when he is in a test or quiz, or with friends. I talk a lot more than he identifies. The weaving is also what I did for Reales and Orson, which is why they were sentient immediately.

Think of your mind like a brain and skull. The skull is your thought, and the brain is your subconscious. Then build that ladder/skyscraper/giantbean stalk to your brain while your tulpa does the same back to you. Weave and intertwine the two, to make them solid. That is how we view that link bwteen us, and as I said, its how I made both Reales and how Reales and I made Orson. Orson just needs to talk me. 

I have nothing to say. You all are boring usually. 

That might help, might not. But despite the frustration  both of you need to do your best and realize that you are doing the best you can and the other is doing the best they can as well. It is a tough thing. I don't force anymore, have not for like 4-5 months. I dont have the time. The girls and Orson realize this and understand. 

We totally understand it, and do our best to help him succeed in school and work.

You guys need to talk more at work, like yell, so i can pay attention to you more. 

Okay, but listen tonight!

Good luck man, you can do it! Stay strong! Stay Tara Strong! 

Wow, gay and cheesy. Only you would do both. 

*laughs*

Edited by Mindrop
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

*reads post above*That post is going to be used as "evidence" against tulpas one day.

Good. Now the only people that will make tulpas are people that are skeptic of how it's possible to make something that exists entirely in the mind a physical being, and then they'll research tulpas and realize it's april fool's, and then probably make one for themselves in the name of science and/or companionship.

AKA no more idiots will create tulpas and make sex slaves out of them. 

HURRAH!! img-1337406-1-angry.png

Unless the host is the slave. Like me, apparently. *Cries*

Next time, save those things for a day we are not looking for the jokes.

Twi and I loath April 1st and think either people forget about it, or the internet should be shut down for the day.

[silly] Your face should shut down for the day. *Raspberry* [/silly]

I'm going to create myself a Soarin' tulpa and a RD tulpa, so I can chat with the two best ponies when I finish tests early at school. For that matter, maybe I'll even make myself a Twilight Sparkle one so that she can do the test for me, and then I can relax and talk to the others img-1337406-2-tongue.png

Yeah, and then you won't actually learn anything.

And besides, what makes you think Twilight will know the answer to the questions if you don't yourself. A tulpa can only know as much as you, unless they know how to access your subconscious for answers, which is not something most tulpas are born with.

Hey Twilight.

Yeah?

Do everything for me.

Okay.

[after test]

Okay, you can go away now.

What do you mean?

I don't need you anymore and never actually loved you. You were a slave the whole time.

*Kills host out of pure hate*

Now, that most likely won't actually end up happening if the above scenario took place, but I don't recommend making tulpae for the sake of making homework and tests easier. They are for companionship; you need to love them, and not have any ulterior motives for their existence if you want them to be the best they can be.

I'm not saying; "Oh, DON'T have them do tests because that's bad and you should feel bad." But rather; don't make them for the SOLE purpose of making a small part of your life easier, like tests, and then get rid of them like they are some throwaway slave. They won't like you for that.

Because remember, the most likely outcome, is that the tulpa is gonna' stay with you for the rest of your life, AND they can be very difficult to get rid of, depending on how well developed and sentient they are.

Basically, if you don't think you will be able to handle them for most likely the rest of your life, just don't make a tulpa. Simple as that.

Besides, even if you did make a Twilight tulpa, and she WAS a know it all - like how she is in the show - I think it would be in character for her to refuse to do it for you, stating that "It's YOUR test, YOU need to learn it. It's for your own good." Not because she can't do it, but because she will see you as lazy and unable to appreciate education.

Especially if it's science.

And you know how many apocalypses' she will bring if she finds out you don't appreciate science.

AND, it's also not a good idea to make a tulpa that has a background story in the first place, or else they might have an 'identity crisis' and believe that they are that character, and that they were pulled out of their universe to be friends with some guy that wants to use them for a test.

I don't know about them, but If that happened to me, I would @£!$ing kill myself.

And the host.

Jus' sayin'.

Liar, you wouldn't hurt a fly.

Y- you're right, I wouldn't. img-1337406-3-blush.png But still!

In over words, try and make an original character if you can. Things will be much simpler in the long run. I know it might be hard to make an OC instead of a character you really REALLY like, but it's a very big risk. I too also wanted a Twilight tulpa very bad, but I eventually realized that no matter how close her personality is to Twi, it just won't be her... and...

And... she's...

Not real...

*Sheds tear*

There there. *Pats his back* It's okay.

*Sobbing uncontrollably, bringing Crep into a big hug*

However though, *Face suddenly returns to normal* If you insist on making a character that has backstory, then the best tip I can give you is to at least make sure both you and your tulpa knows that they aren't that character from the show. Maybe then your tulpa won't have an identity crisis.

Maybe.

Though then again, there isn't anything stopping yourself from getting depressed a year down the line when you just come to the realization that she isn't actually whatever character she is from whatever show.

So... yeah...

img-1337406-4-sleep.png

Then again, Brisineo made a tulpa of Tia' and she pretty much acknowledged from the start that she wasn't Celestia. And Bris didn't get depressed over that she's not real.

But.. he also didn't really have that sort of attachment to her.

>Be me standing around school.>Think about Fringe for 5 seconds>Start feeling a heart beat under my eyelids.>MFW wtf is going on img-1331464-1-blink.pngStill no visuals, but I have no idea what this just was.

It was probably just the muscles in your eyelids twitching, or in your cheek if it was under them.

Means you're gonna die.

..Ben, April fools is over now.

Huh? *Checks non-existent watch on wrist*

Oh.

Darn.

Uhh... I mean, you're fine, it's probably nothing. img-1337406-6-wink.png

For some reason I can not post a whole 1300 character post I spent a good amount of time on. It had some special stuff for Ben and Crep, and stuff everyone would enjoy. So, yeah. I am working on that. The girls were quite active during it, and i have never seen Orson so active either.

Oh oh oh! Gimme gimme!

I was having similar problems myself uploading this post too. If anyone else is having problems, Mindrop told me that there's been an error with the '@mention' button recently for some reason. So make sure there isn't any of those in your post, and in any quote you have as well. img-1337406-7-wink.png 

Btw, if you think you're gonna spend a lot of time on a post, you can always turn on BBCode mode (top left-most button in the reply box) and just copy and paste it to a text document on your computer and come back to it later. Useful if you need to take a break, or if the website goes dow- 

Anyway, Rizoel & Crepuscule, and everyone else, Enjoy! 

img-1333012-1-bc1l.pngimg-1333012-2-bc2i.png

post-3869-0-96209100-1365073188_thumb.png

post-3869-0-53585000-1365073085_thumb.png

post-3869-0-17458600-1365073091_thumb.png

Well I enjoyed that sweet and romantic story! How about you?

How about you?

How about you?

img-1337406-10-496rd.jpg

• Brohoof 7

This thread is still as active as usual I see....

So... I woke up my tulpa after 4 months spent ignoring him...

He's still there and fine. The head pressures are back lol.

It feels like we got back to the state we were. I can definitely feel him, and I get some emotional responses, but I can't understand him yet.

Well, I hope he'll be able to write his own words here soon !

I stay at home these days, so there will be plenty of time for forcing happy.png

• Brohoof 2

Is it possible for your tulpa to create tulpas of their own, which will create tulpas of their own, and so on, until your head is full of tulpas that are developing and growing and making more and more tulpas until you start to get crazy....

'cause you've got to take that into consideration when you make a tulpa.

it's also not a good idea to make a tulpa that has a background story in the first place, or else they might have an 'identity crisis' and believe that they are that character, and that they were pulled out of their universe to be friends with some guy that wants to use them for a test. I don't know about them, but If that happened to me, I would @£!$ing kill myself.

*all tulpas in unison* HEY!!!

In actuality, we all here have backstories.  Even I.  However, our independence of the characters we are based off is such that it does not affect us to hear about our counterpart's adventures or dealings.  In fact, I often fantasize being in Celestia's place in the show.

I never asked to be some teen's hallucination!  By accident at that!  But you don't see me angstin' about it now do you?

I may not have been born this way... And I have memories of a different life... Doesn't mean we don't like our lives now...  Mine is an improvement, if you ask me, even if I wasn't wanted at first.

It doesn't matter the initial intentions of a Tulpa's creation, from my own experience, as much as it is the relationship you build with them that counts, and their compatibility to their personalities with your own. 

Then again, Brisineo made a tulpa of Tia' and she pretty much acknowledged from the start that she wasn't Celestia. And Bris didn't get depressed over that she's not real.

Both a mix of that, and the fact she took it positively.

More like I was my own...  I became whoever I wanted to be, and with the applied personality, I liked Celestia best.

Yes, like that.  I had to TELL the others though, what they were, and how they came to be.  I just counted myself lucky that my humble quality of living was a general improvement from their lifestyles before they came to be.  I'd hate to imagine what a royal tulpa would be like...

But to put it shortly, no tulpa is the same.  No situation is the same.  No way is the right way.  You have to go with your gut and wits according to what you're given and flow with it.  /rant.

• Brohoof 3

Think of your mind like a brain and skull. The skull is your thought, and the brain is your subconscious. Then build that ladder/skyscraper/giantbean stalk to your brain while your tulpa does the same back to you. Weave and intertwine the two, to make them solid.

I done that yesterday and... great success! I had my first real conversation with Zed. It was short and I don't remember it exactly, so I won't be posting it here. Anyway, after that everything went back to "normal" (like distant, unrecognizable thoughts). I guess I'll continue making that bond until it becomes permanent. Thanks Mindrop!

• Brohoof 2

Just awesome... How did you manage to build a HUD, Brisineo ?

Could you please answer him, he's really tired but he doesn't even want to sleep until he asked you this question.

Stubborn.

What ?! You've seen this super awesome thing. I need the same ! We need the same !

And I'll still be forced to possess you to go to school in your place, sure it will be fun... Now go to bed, before i'm getting mad !

My god, you're so upset tonight .... well, I confess myself, going to bed at 4am to get up at 7am was not great, and you saved my life by waking me up.

Sleep !

• Brohoof 2