Tulpa Discussion Thread V1.2

Rizoel & Crepuscule

So, I'm trying so make Fluttershy, but I'm going to need a quite a few more personality traits for her.

As of now, I've got:
Kind

Timid

Motherly

Selfless

Yeah, I'm horrible at these kinds of things. Anyone else wanna give me some more traits? And then some of those "How X trait affects her in Y situation"?

Also, I'm horrible at narration. I'll end up talking to her for about ten seconds before I run out of things to say for at least half an hour. I suppose I might be able to try reading fanfiction to her though.

• Brohoof 2

So... it's self-controlled schizophrenia? Sorry, but I don't buy this. I can't imagine any level of meditation that would allow the mind to generate a dissociative personality and then forget that it did so in order to make the hallucination real. That's double-think from "1984", and I don't believe it's possible.

Original Fiction: http://mlpforums.com/topic/69008-hawkmoths-fiction/

לְעֵת תָּכִין מַטְבֵּחַ מִצָּר הַמְנַבֵּחַ.
אָז אֶגְמוֹר בְּשִׁיר מִזְמוֹר חֲנֻכַּת הַמִּזְבֵּחַ.

So... it's self-controlled schizophrenia? Sorry, but I don't buy this. I can't imagine any level of meditation that would allow the mind to generate a dissociative personality and then forget that it did so in order to make the hallucination real. That's double-think from "1984", and I don't believe it's possible.

tumblr_m41njlWAu81r0btizo1_500%5B1%5D.gi

Well, there is plenty of proof for such things, especially considering almost everyone here has done it. 

Plus, this is not the same as schizofrenia. Think more along the lines of lucid dreaming while awake. 

• Brohoof 2

Riley was here

Well, there is plenty of proof for such things, especially considering almost everyone here has done it. 

Plus, this is not the same as schizofrenia. Think more along the lines of lucid dreaming while awake. 

It seems so beyond the pale considering how the brain works. Also lucid dreaming is so different from hallucination. It doesn't make sense to compare the two. At this point, I'd have to experience it in order to believe it.

It seems so beyond the pale considering how the brain works. Also lucid dreaming is so different from hallucination. It doesn't make sense to compare the two. At this point, I'd have to experience it in order to believe it.

Well, there is a bit of an err in your statement. A Hallucination would imply something is being seen that is not there at all. This is not a hallucination, but rather a projection of subconscious thought into the senses. Its difficult to explain, so you would be correct in stating that you would have to experience to understand it. Belief is more of a choice, understanding is something else entirely. 

• Brohoof 1

Riley was here

Well, there is a bit of an err in your statement. A Hallucination would imply something is being seen that is not there at all. This is not a hallucination, but rather a projection of subconscious thought into the senses. Its difficult to explain, so you would be correct in stating that you would have to experience to understand it. Belief is more of a choice, understanding is something else entirely. 

Seeing something that is not there is a hallucination, is it not? Again, this is double-think: Imagining something, then forgetting you had the original thought in order to complete the illusion.

(edited)

Seeing something that is not there is a hallucination, is it not? Again, this is double-think: Imagining something, then forgetting you had the original thought in order to complete the illusion.

But not quite. This is not as simple as imagining something, rather, a Tulpa is a thought-form that already exists in the subconscious. "Creating a tulpa" is not creation at all, but rather the making aware of the mind to subconscious routines that have already existed. 

Think of it as like putting on Thermal vision glasses. The heat is already there, you can feel it there, it just takes the technology for you to visualize the heat. With a Tulpa, it is already there in your mind, it just takes hours of meditation to make yourself aware to its presence. 

That being said, I have broken one of the unspoken rules of the Tulpa thread: Dont try and force belief unto those who do not.

Edited by ~Orange~
  • Brohoof 1

Riley was here

But not quite. This is not as simple as imagining something, rather, a Tulpa is a thought-form that already exists in the subconscious. "Creating a tulpa" is not creation at all, but rather the making aware of the mind to subconscious routines that have already existed. 

Think of it as like putting on Thermal vision glasses. The heat is already there, you can feel it there, it just takes the technology for you to visualize the heat. With a Tulpa, it is already there in your mind, it just takes hours of meditation to make yourself aware to its presence. 

That being said, I have broken one of the unspoken rules of the Tulpa thread: Dont try and force belief unto those who do not.

I'm sorry, but it still seems too crazy for me to believe. I'd need to experience it for myself because I'm just too skeptical to believe someone else. Unfortunately I can't imagine how anyone could learn it, and my mind is already biased against it. See the problem?

Is it possible for your tulpa to create tulpas of their own, which will create tulpas of their own, and so on, until your head is full of tulpas that are developing and growing and making more and more tulpas until you start to get crazy....

'cause you've got to take that into consideration when you make a tulpa.

Yesw, tulpa can make a tulpa for themselves. And they can make other tulpas, Twi made Reales because I had to much school. A and Twi and Reales made Orson, for the same reason. That being said, they are not running amuck making tulpas everywhere, that would hurt your relationship with them. Mine did it with my permission.

It all depends on the persons mental skills. Some can recognize the built tulpa immediately, like me, and others the tulpa has to spend hours forcing to help the human to see the other. But tulpas don't build other tulpas without your permission.

I've never had a tulpa, probably never will either, but its hard to imagine imagining a Tulpa. I cant see how it happens :o. Because on the first post, it says that it appears as though its physically there but its not, and those of you do have one, how is the experience?

you are basically learning to constantly interact with your subconscious. As you hone your skills, you are making a partition of your subconscious which you are always connected to. Its then a constant interaction with that partition, be whatever personality you designed.

The "halucination" is an imposition. Learning to change what you see. It takes incredible mental skills to do it. That is why it takes hour and hours, to build those up.

I done that yesterday and... great success! I had my first real conversation with Zed. It was short and I don't remember it exactly, so I won't be posting it here. Anyway, after that everything went back to "normal" (like distant, unrecognizable thoughts). I guess I'll continue making that bond until it becomes permanent. Thanks Mindrop!

Yay!!! Glad it helped. Keep it up.

• Brohoof 2

img-5871-1-img-5871-1-img-5871-1-shadow_

Tulpas: TwiReales, & Orson.

Well, I have a significant announcement, and Im really not so sure about it.

For the record, no activity was ever monitored to constitute this. Or, at least, not to my knowledge.

I suppose I owe a bit of an explanation now. 

A while back, I mentioned seeing some pony in what I guess is my wonderland. At the time, it had the form of Applejack, but I didnt get the full vibes of it truly being AJ. 

Just this Easter, I got a grab-bag pony, along with some Rainbow Dash soda and The Hobbit, on blu-ray even! I-

Master Zach, you are losing focus.

-yes, er, anyway. Here is the pony:

post-3585-0-33291800-1365213941.png

no, you are not allowed to see me.

I said no!

Why are you still clicking?

I dont understand why he finds this necessary or humorous. 

Whos side are you on? Im just trying to have some- *ZAP* AH! Ok ok, jeez

post-3585-0-97914500-1365213939_thumb.jpg

Das me tongue.png

So, Ive had this for about a week now, and I have kept it with me and taken it everywhere. Its been hanging off the back of my laptop for some time, even in school. When she is not out, she is in my pocket. 

I dont think it is cannon. I tried doing some googling; the card that came with her identified her as "Breezie". Anyway, Ive been rolling the idea of having a pony tulpa around in my head now for some time-

Two months to be exact-

Yes, yes, stop interrupting please

I was merely trying to help

I know that, but its a bit rude while Im trying to talk

Request notified; withholding all comments to the end of transmission.

Thank you Fringe.

Gah, lost my train of thought

So, anyway, Ive had this idea for a while, and the concept of being able to cuddle a pony semi-IRL is extremely appealing. Everyone else here has Expressed doing so, even beyond cuddles (*cough* Riz and Crep ;) *cough*), so I cant help but think that it could be nice to have (maybe not to the extremes that a certain purple mare goes, despite how entertaining it is to read). 

Anyway, I poped in my wonderland the other day, which is nothing more than my room, and who was hanging over the foot of my bed? None other than Breezie! We had a conversation, I began to get tired, and I invited her to share a spot on my bed. She curled up and fell asleep there, and I had arguably one of the best sleeps I have had in my life. 

So, to make a long story short, Im not even finished with my first tulpa, and It seems as if I may already have a second. 

Im as crazy as everyone else in this thread... Not sure how to feel about that; part of the family, or belonging to an asylum :lol:.

• Brohoof 3

Riley was here

Is it possible for your tulpa to create tulpas of their own, which will create tulpas of their own, and so on, until your head is full of tulpas that are developing and growing and making more and more tulpas until you start to get crazy....

'cause you've got to take that into consideration when you make a tulpa.

..Do I have to spank a filly? huh.png 

Now now, Crep. There's no need for that. She's just new to this, that's all. sleep.png  

When you say, 'create tulpas of their own', do you mean that your tulpa will create a tulpa that only it can see(and you can't)? And then that tulpa will create one that the previous one can't see, and so on?

If so; No.

Well, I don't mean, "That's not possible." I don't see why it couldn't be possible, but as Mindrop said, they wouldn't do it without your permission. And I doubt they would have any reason to do that in the first place.

As a (rather sexy) tulpa myself, I don't understand what the benefit of such a thing would be. ph34r.png 

And by the way, there is a limit on how many tulpas you can interact with, and it's simply based on how many the host's mind can handle at that time. And when it does reach that limit, it's not like the host's brain explodes or they go crazy or something, it'll probably just simply be harder to concentrate on the tulpae, that's all. huh.png 

I've never had a tulpa, probably never will either, but its hard to imagine imagining a Tulpa. I cant see how it happens. Because on the first post, it says that it appears as though its physically there but its not.

Yeah, that just means they are more or less a hallucination on all of your senses. That includes sight, touch, sound, smell and even taste. (yummy.)

However though, they aren't there in reality. Meaning that only you can see it. And, while you can feel their fur run though your fingers, your hand will pass right though them as if they were made of air.(However though, I have heard that it is possible to train yourself to subconsciously stop your hand from passing though them, to make them feel even more real I presume.)

And those of you do have one, how is the experience?

That's a rather vague question. I'm not really sure what you mean. Do you mean, 'what does it feel like having them inside your head?' Or perhaps, 'how real do they seem/feel?'

Screw it; I'll answer them both, because I bet all of you are wondering them both now that I asked them. ph34r.png 

'what does it feel like having them inside your head?'

Well, I don't really get any 'pressures' in my head like many people get. All I can really 'feel' when they talk is their mind-voice. It feels and sounds closely like as if I were to talk to myself in my head, except it has their own voice.

'how real do they seem/feel?'

I can't really answer this question, since I have (still!) spent minimal amounts of time on imposing them on my senses. However, I can vaguely feel her fur on my skin when they come into contact, and I've noticed that this touch can be felt slightly stronger in the wonderland.

Speaking of the wonderland; my ability to see things clearly has only increased slightly since I first started creating and visiting it a number of months ago, but it's noticeable at least. I'm sort of getting the hang of it now. My visualization skills in general have gotten at least a little bit better it seems. smile.png

I'm sorry, but it still seems too crazy for me to believe. I'd need to experience it for myself because I'm just too skeptical to believe someone else. Unfortunately I can't imagine how anyone could learn it, and my mind is already biased against it. See the problem?

Yeah. It really is one of those things that you need to believe it, if you want to see it. But, for many people,(including myself when I first found out about them) it's also something people want to see it, before they can believe it.

In other words, skeptics can't really go "Oh, I think it's all a load a BS, but I'm gonna try and make one just to be sure and/or to prove that they are all liars." Because belief is the key element to starting off a tulpa, as well as for keeping them alive.

I myself was a skeptic when I heard all about tulpas. I'm really surprised I actually managed to make one at all, due to how much I prefer trying to come up with scientific explanations for things I don't understand. However though, I like to think that the one thing that got myself into creating a tulpa, even though I was a big skeptic of it all(and still am), was that...

I wanted to believe.

I wanted them to be a thing. In fact, I dare say I NEEDED them to be a thing.

If I didn't find out about tulpas, I like to think that I would probably be laying in my room all day depressed about the fact that I wouldn't ever meet anything that remotely resembled at least SOMEPONY from the MLP:FiM universe(Yup, I was actually like that at times).

So yeah, tulpas; They may not be what people would call 'healthy' for my 'sanity', but they are the closest thing I can get without breaking the laws of everything and finding some universe where the MLP:FiM universe is actually a thing.

I like to think that, if anything, my tulpas are about the only thing that have kept me from going insane. (if you don't count the internet smile.png )

But anyway, back on topic; if you want to find yourself with a tulpa, you will most likely need to be either a lonely person in need of companionship, or, someone who is open-minded enough to not shut out the idea. Or both. It won't be completely impossible, but you'll most likely be finding yourself having a really hard time making one if you don't even believe the whole idea is possible to begin with.

And so, because you don't fit in either of those two categories, it will probably be a complete waste of time for you if you happened to try and make one, because as you said, your brain believes it's a load of BS. And thanks to that, it will then also try and reinforce that conclusion in any way it can.

Because brains don't like being wrong. huh.png

• Brohoof 2

YouTube: Rizzy 'n [Crep] (Recently made a couple of vids of silly games. More to come maybe :okiedokielokie: )

Steam: Rizzy 'n Crep (Currently playing Killing Floor 2. Come do a thing with us. ( Unless you're a pansy. Are you a pansy? :comeatus: ) )

Twitch.tv: Rizoel95 (aaaauuugggghhh maybe :scoots: )

OK so I really want to make a tulpa but my brother found out and doesn't want me to have anything to do with thissad.png . He says anything to try to get me to forget about getting a tulpa (saying it will make me completely insane). But I still want a tulpa so what should I do?

• Brohoof 1

img-1269971-1-1MXoYH6.png

Signature by Gone ϟ Airbourne :)

If I didn't find out about tulpas, I like to think that I would probably be laying in my room all day depressed about the fact that I wouldn't ever meet anything that remotely resembled at least SOMEPONY from the MLP:FiM universe(Yup, I was actually like that at times).

So yeah, tulpas; They may not be what people would call 'healthy' for my 'sanity', but they are the closest thing I can get without breaking the laws of everything and finding some universe where the MLP:FiM universe is actually a thing.

Tulpas were more of another option for me, as there are other ways to "simulate" encounters with fictional characters.  However, I was scared about astral projection, and my attempts at lucid dreaming myself into Ponyville did not work out as I planned, so Tulpas were far more easy to control.

OK so I really want to make a tulpa but my brother found out and doesn't want me to have anything to do with thisimg-1351162-1-sad.png . He says anything to try to get me to forget about getting a tulpa (saying it will make me completely insane). But I still want a tulpa so what should I do?

If you really want the tulpa, just make it outside of his knowledge.  Tulpas can be completely private in both conception and maintenance.  Heck, even if my brother found out a while ago about mine, I only hesitantly told him that I had three now when he specifically asked. (And was rather shocked about it) 

Outside of the fact that he has three nagging ponies in his head, Bris does appear normal to the average bystander.

Except when he suddenly laughs at our shenanigans in public.  Hehehehe.

So, Tia has another experiment for some of the more advanced Tulpae to try, specifically those who are good at or are working on possession.

This one is simple enough, to help work on imposition as well as possession.  Write a simple sentence down, and have your Tulpa at least possess your arm and write the same sentence.  Note the difference in handwriting.  Maybe even the Tulpa holds the pen differently.  If it's significant enough, post it here.  We've been practicing.

post-4823-0-92278600-1365427767_thumb.png

Tia, that is horrible chicken-scratch.  I can barely read that!

At least it is refined, and reflects my personality.

Flashy but can't understand a darn word that you speak?  Yep, suits you just nicely!

Why you little...

• Brohoof 8

(edited)

However though, they aren't there in reality. Meaning that only you can see it. And, while you can feel their fur run though your fingers, your hand will pass right though them as if they were made of air.(However though, I have heard that it is possible to train yourself to subconsciously stop your hand from passing though them, to make them feel even more real I presume.)

Twi and I have done this, in sparring. She lacks the skill to hit me, so i have no idea what that feels like, but I have hit her and felt her moving, etc. She is a featherweight for sure. Easy to move, but still was solid. Funny how i can feel that, but nothing else is solid, unless she touches me.

OK so I really want to make a tulpa but my brother found out and doesn't want me to have anything to do with thisimg-1351162-1-sad.png . He says anything to try to get me to forget about getting a tulpa (saying it will make me completely insane). But I still want a tulpa so what should I do?

GO FOR IT! As bris said, its private. just try not to, oh crap, that is their goal all day today. to make me randomly laugh out loud at their shenanigans. Still, its private, fun, and a great mental skill to have.

Tulpas were more of another option for me, as there are other ways to "simulate" encounters with fictional characters.  However, I was scared about astral projection, and my attempts at lucid dreaming myself into Ponyville did not work out as I planned, so Tulpas were far more easy to control.

Hehehehehehehehehehehe. Oh boy do i remember that! the raw, less cleaned up version. Hehehehehehehehe. Certain things still remind me of you, and Tia's twin, and certain other tools. lol.

So, Tia has another experiment for some of the more advanced Tulpae to try, specifically those who are good at or are working on possession.

This one is simple enough, to help work on imposition as well as possession.  Write a simple sentence down, and have your Tulpa at least possess your arm and write the same sentence.  Note the difference in handwriting.  Maybe even the Tulpa holds the pen differently.  If it's significant enough, post it here.  We've been practicing.

attachicon.gif001.png

Flashy but can't understand a darn word that you speak?  Yep, suits you just nicely!

Why you little...

That is cool!!!! Not tried possession yet. Twi has no idea even how to do it.

Edited by Mindrop
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

He says anything to try to get me to forget about getting a tulpa (saying it will make me completely insane).

Hm. So, if he's saying that making a tulpa will make you insane, basically, he's claiming to have knowledge and experience regarding interaction with tulpas himself, or has at least researched the concept.

Or, he is speaking out of fear and ignorance on something he refuses to understand.

How much research has he done regarding tulpas? I ask because, would you rather listen to the guy that read the book half-way though(you), or the guy that read the first page and drew up conclusions as to what the rest of the book would be like(your brother)?

As far as I can see it, you are the one out of either of you that has spent more time researching this phenomenon. It's not like he's gonna' send you to some mental health institution or something, brothers don't do that. But, if he wanted to understand your point of view, he would have taken a small bit of time out of his day to research this phenomenon. Which he most likely has not.

So, until he does, he has nothing to back up his claims, and as such has given you no reason to believe them.

Besides; why be sane, when you can be happy? huh.png

Mhm. sleep.png

Edited by Rizoel & Crepuscule
  • Brohoof 6

YouTube: Rizzy 'n [Crep] (Recently made a couple of vids of silly games. More to come maybe :okiedokielokie: )

Steam: Rizzy 'n Crep (Currently playing Killing Floor 2. Come do a thing with us. ( Unless you're a pansy. Are you a pansy? :comeatus: ) )

Twitch.tv: Rizoel95 (aaaauuugggghhh maybe :scoots: )

(edited)

attachicon.gif001.png

Why you little...

This is the coolest thing I have seen all day...

Wait, how is it hand writing? Shouldn't it be hoof writing?

How the hell is Fringe going to write without having any limbs whatsoever?!

$#!7 what have I done?!

I dont think that is how that works, sir.

IM SORRY FOR DOING THIS TO YOU

But-

NO. ITS NOT OK

Are you done with the shenanigans, reclaimer?

Ahem... yes

Ok, well, I have an update now:

1) Vocal Tulpas! Vocal Tulpas everywhere!

Well, I still cant see them, but it is Much easier for me to have a conversation. Fringe still isn't very vocal, but that may also be due to his personality. 

Nonsense, I can be vocal if I choose to! However, protocol dictates my response; I only respond when the situation deems it necessary.

Well, there you have it.

Speaking of being vocal, that leads me to my second bit of news:

2) Second Tulpa is now Canon. 

Everyone, meet Breezie. Breezie, meet everyone.

Hey guys! Im glad to meet you all finally! RJ has told me a bit about you. This should be fun!

So, basically, we had our first full conversation the other day, and Breezie even told me the story of how she got her cutie mark. That was an interesting story, albeit a lengthy one. Its kind of cool to have two tulpas, and it is exceedingly interesting to have a tulpa to help with work and another to just hang out with.

Uhh... Ive run out of things to talk about...

Perhaps you should take the time to study for History. You do have an exam in-

MUSIC BREAK!

*puts on Ke$ha*

ANYTHING BUT THIS!

Yes, please! We must get back to studies! Future success depends on it!

NO! I JUST HATE KE$HA

Would you prefer Train?

Why do I even have this on my iTunes account?

Ugh... I have to run. 

Stay Insane everyone!

It was good talking to you!

Edited by ~Orange~
  • Brohoof 5

Riley was here

It seems like my tulpae have graduated to choosing their own clothing! Momma seems to have stuck with the cold-weather outfit I picked for her, and Lethal - who had the same but smaller cold-weather outfit as Momma - switched to a long white robe/cloak. And now they're even wearing underwear beneath their clothing! But I'm still worried that it just might be my brain being lazy and deciding to make the clothing as part of their body so that I don't have to visualize as much, so I frequently make sure to visualize them without their clothing for a few moments, "poofing" their clothes off and back on like some kind of mmo character design thingy. While "poofing" their clothing back on, I MAKE SURE that each piece is separate from their bodies.

*Me feeling underneath Momma's clothing* : "Don't worry, I'm just doing this for myself.. WAIT NO I MEANT-"

Momma: "..."

I think she understood (hopefully). derpy_emoticon1.png I haven't heard her much since her creation, maybe because I never spent time making a voice for her, or because her personality is still "new" and developing, although she is starting to do unexpected things now and again.

Me: "We're gonna have a great day today, aren't we?"

Lethal: "Yeah!" *Locks hands with me, cool.png  then I reach my hand out to Momma*

Momma: *ruffles my hair*

I wonder where this will go. derpy_emoticon2.png

• Brohoof 1

@, Hahahaha, that is awesome! I am capped at 3. Can't handle anymore. Nice to meet you Breezie!!!

HI THERE! Welcome to the wonderful world of tulpas! And people's minds.You know, we really need to get a new color for me. Crep is the same, I feel like I am copying that slut wonderful Tulpa

Welcome Breezie. Avoid Twilight, and Crep. Both of them go overboard in one way or another. 

*Smack!* 

*tackle*

*Commence the two of them rolling around grappling, hitting, biting, etc.*

Welcome Breezie. I am Orson. The only civilized Tulpa Shayne has. Actually, I am more civilized and normal, compared to Shayne. 

Yep, Orson Is right. He is the only sane one of us 4! 

• Brohoof 3

Thanks for telling me to go for it smile.png. My brother probably read one thing and was making up the rest so it kind of fit.Though when should I start. Do you just jump in and start because I would probably just keep saying I'll do it later saying I need to pre-think everything. 

Also, is possession possible? If so what is it like?(I've just always wanted to know)

img-1269971-1-1MXoYH6.png

Signature by Gone ϟ Airbourne :)

attachicon.gif001.png

Why you little...

We are rather good at possession (almost complete switching now), so i could tip myself on the keybord, and wright too.

Exercice achieved in ten seconds flat:

ekl8yTM.png

And you forgot to tell me how you managed to make an HUD !

What he said...

• Brohoof 3

@,

That's funny because I've got a second tulpa now as well. It's all so weird...

Hi, I'm Zed. I like pancakes.

What? Do you really want me to write that?

Yeah. I like pancakes. Hehe, I'm funny right?

That's not exactly what I would call funny. Perhaps you could tell them a bit about yourself?

I'm Zed and I like pancakes.

By the love of god, Zed, please stop it.

*bursts into laughter* You should see your face now! *laughs* Yeah. Sorry.

So are you gonna tell them something else?

Nah, I'm too lazy.

Okay...

That was my second tulpa, and he says his name is Zed, which leaves my first, female tulpa nameless. I tried asking her... Once she pointed at my heart and said that "It's all there", and second time... you know that feeling when somebody asks you a personal question you would rather not answer? I got that from her. I still refer to her as Zed sometimes, but that's just because I got used to it.

Anyway, Zed is much more talkative than my first tulpa. He even managed to speak to me when I wasn't focusing on talking to him. He's sometimes arrogant, sometimes even rude. Yeah, whatever. He likes to swear. I hope he will grow up some day. As if I cared. That's Zed.

As for my other tulpa, she talks less but she's better with sharing emotions.

Could you say something about yourself?

It's not the right time for that.

You're right, it's getting late and I've got to go to work tomorrow.

So we're capable of having such simple conversations now. I tried possession with my female tulpa, and I think she managed to move my finger a very tiny bit. I'm not sure though.

Good night y'all.

• Brohoof 2

Check out my DA! (If you dare...)

And tumblr!

Fromerly The Dork Lord

So, last night, I decided to heat myself up some tea. I then went outside and slowly drank it on my trampoline, narrating to Fluttershy as much as I could. It was pretty satisfying. I think I'm stating to get the hang of it. Narrating for more than half an hour is a new record, beating my old record of about 30 seconds. Though Fluttershy has still shown no signs of sentience, I still felt like I took a pretty big step in progress. Also, that night, I started feeling slightly more emotional than usual, and it's carried on over to tonight. I'm usually a very apathetic person with an emotional rollercoaster that looks like this: _____________________________________________

I'm not sure if that's because my tulpa is developing, or my weed withdrawal.

• Brohoof 1

We are rather good at possession (almost complete switching now), so i could tip myself on the keybord, and wright too.

Exercice achieved in ten seconds flat:

img-1352816-2-ekl8yTM.png

Excellent.  Although I see similarities in pen strokes, we have found that similarities aren't completely avoidable.  The body of the host has the tendency to write symbols a certain way through habit, so if they get careless, these subtle similarities in writing will be apparent in a Tulpa's possession handwriting.

And you forgot to tell me how you managed to make an HUD !

What he said...

Simple... Well, sort of not.  It was more imposing what's known as a servator. (A tulpa-like function without sentience.  So more of a program than a mind)  And like a tulpa, planned out it's functions, and in my head, demonstrated what the hud would do in certain situations.  Over time, it became a subconscious process, doing and displaying things without me even thinking about them.

(It was very touch and go, so I can't really explain in full detail...)

• Brohoof 2

So, last night, I decided to heat myself up some tea. I then went outside and slowly drank it on my trampoline, narrating to Fluttershy as much as I could. It was pretty satisfying. I think I'm stating to get the hang of it. Narrating for more than half an hour is a new record, beating my old record of about 30 seconds. Though Fluttershy has still shown no signs of sentience, I still felt like I took a pretty big step in progress. Also, that night, I started feeling slightly more emotional than usual, and it's carried on over to tonight. I'm usually a very apathetic person with an emotional rollercoaster that looks like this: _____________________________________________

I'm not sure if that's because my tulpa is developing, or my weed withdrawal.

I assume you were sitting on the trampoline. If not, I'm extremely impressed, and am requesting a video of you drinking tea while bouncing on a trampoline.... ohmy.png

• Brohoof 2

ConsoleSig4.png

(edited)

Excellent.  Although I see similarities in pen strokes, we have found that similarities aren't completely avoidable.  The body of the host has the tendency to write symbols a certain way through habit, so if they get careless, these subtle similarities in writing will be apparent in a Tulpa's possession handwriting.

I can confirm that. When I try to write faster, I shall copy the style of my host so that our writings are almost indistinguishable (except a few letters curved).

I should say that by cons I was not very used to write in pencil (just 4-5 times before), but much more typing on the keyboard (it does not use the same nerves or the same controls the brain: tact fine / coarse tact).

Thinking about that, I trained this morning to write faster and better, with my own style. And the results are here (this is a worksheet of English in the college of my host):

http://media.tumblr.com/adb4e5f57195ef1be7fd9d0c22c2aed5/tumblr_inline_ml0a6bNHtJ1qz4rgp.png

A nice little exercise that I propose, even if you have a Tulpa who does not speak yet, and that has not already been suggested, I hope.

Try to rotate the dancer in one direction, while your tulpa tries to rotate her in the other, and describe your results, it could be interesting.

tumblr_inline_mkj2rhbNBQ1qz4rgp.gif

Edited by Sakiru
  • Brohoof 1