Tulpa Discussion Thread V1.2

Rizoel & Crepuscule

Thank you all for your kind words! Thegoodhen was kind enough to get on Skype and talk to Amy and me, and she feels so much better now! I knew all she needed was to be reassured she was alive. I know because I get like that sometimes, feeling a desperate need to talk to someone, just so I can know I'm really here. ^_^

@@Mindrop,

I know how you feel about your friend. Sometimes "love," especially the fleeting infatuation type does funny things to a person. If someone casts you aside because of love, it's usually misguided. Those relationships often fail, and the people usually see the error of their ways sooner, rather than later. It just takes a little time. You probably haven't lost a friend forever. :)

Poor Amy :( . I and my tulpas feel so sorry for you. They know how you might fell, so they persuaded me to post some reply.

That is so sweet of you and your tulpas! Thank you so much! How many tulpas do you have? Maybe we could all get together and chat sometime! :D

I know what you mean about a little time and hugs making everything better. Thankfully, this wasn't quite as bad as I thought it would be. It turns out Amy is a little more fragile than I thought. I know I keep saying this, but if you hammer a trait into them when building their personality, that trait may end up stronger than you think it will! I gave her the traits of being emotional, sensitive and loving... they turned out to be far more prominent in her than I ever imagined! :o

That's a good thing, actually! :D

(@Lightning Bolt) Get her so she can speak enough to make her own form on the pony creator!!!!!

I've actually tried that with Amy. It may be a well-built and extensive program, but it doesn't have enough mane and tail options to match her! Then again, I can see her in highly detailed form in my mind. It turns out even the official Pony Maker from the Hub website, which has even more options, still doesn't get it quite right! Looks like I'm going to have to learn how to draw ponies. :blush:

@ Questio and Amy

It would be my honor to chat with you two. I just don't know how Skype works as I have never used it before. I also have a tulpa and her name is Dreamchaser. I am still currently trying to help her become sentient as I have only told her about her personality. I am working on her appearance but I am at a loss. All I know is that she is a Pegasus. I also have her cutie mark set out but that's it. Maybe you two can help me with that. I look forward to chatting with you two.

I'd love to chat with you! You can get Skype by going to http://skype.com , and clicking on "Get Skype" at the top. The free version has everything you'll need. Once you download it, you will be asked to make a Skype account and sign in with it. It's really simple. :)

Speaking of form development, sometimes it's better just to let them pick their own visual form. I started Amy as a pony mannequin you'd see in Rarity's dress shop. After about a week, I started getting emotional responses from her. At that point, I was worried she might stay a blank slate forever, so tried to use her emotions as a guide while I whipped something up on the Pony Creator... It didn't really matter, because a few days later, when she woke me up in the morning, all I could see was a beautiful new pony that was totally different from what I had imagined. :D

I started with a blue unicorn with pink and purple hair... and ended up with a gold alicorn with brown hair! A funny thing about my OCs is that I never make alicorns, since I think they're generally overpowered. Even so, a few weeks later, she sprouted a pair of Celestia-style wings to go with the horn she already had! It seems she mostly only did it to look pretty, though. :wub:

Edited by Questio and Amy
  • Brohoof 1

This is, by far, the most fascinating thing I have ever seen. Nor will I probably see anything that piques my interest quite like this.

Wow. The power of the human mind.

I might consider to do this at some point. I am not keen on long projects, but this one sounds worth the while.

Although, there would be some issues with a few things. Like talking to the Tulpa outside where there's other people. What would it seem like to them?

And generally speaking, can a human-being stand Pinkie Pie for the rest of their lives? XD

• Brohoof 2

@ Questio and Amy

Ok then I will talk to you two after I am done with my Skype account. Before I do my visualization for Dreamchaser I am going to go over her personality one more time as I feel I didn't do a good job the first time around.

Don't be afraid to go over it as many times as you feel necessary! I actually continued going over mine until I got emotional responses back that Amy was annoyed with hearing the same thing over and over! The more you drill traits into them, the stronger they will be.

Although, there would be some issues with a few things. Like talking to the Tulpa outside where there's other people. What would it seem like to them?

And generally speaking, can a human-being stand Pinkie Pie for the rest of their lives? XD

What you would do is talk to them through your mind. You'll start with a telepathic connection to them, so you kinda share thoughts. What I ended up doing was listening for thoughts and ideas, them I would help her form words and sentences that matched those thoughts. If they didn't match, I got a negative response, so I picked different words until I found one I felt a positive emotion with--you will feel their every emotion, especially when starting out. :)

...And yeah, not a good idea to make Pinkie Pie. It's not about how crazy she is, it's the fact that you'd be giving her the message she had to mimic something else, a character she isn't. It creates identity issues down the road, and you don't want that. :P

• Brohoof 1

That is so sweet of you and your tulpas! Thank you so much! How many tulpas do you have?

I have two tulpas and the one has a little pet. I was only with one for a long time, but after some time we were feeling quite lonely, so we decided to create another one.

Maybe we could all get together and chat sometime! :D

That would be great. :) You can pm me some info about it whenever you want.

And NEVER!!!! Make a tulpa as a character from something. They can never reach that expectation. Be something they are not. Twi is Alicorn Twi, and her name is the same, but her personality in special to her. I put myself into her personality. She know that and therefore never has to strive to be Twilight Sparkle from MLP, she is herself.

:P I have created my both tulpas from some existing characters and I can confirm they have differend personalities, but in some ways they stayed a little bit similar to the "originals".

Don't be afraid to go over it as many times as you feel necessary! I actually continued going over mine until I got emotional responses back that Amy was annoyed with hearing the same thing over and over! The more you drill traits into them, the stronger they will be.

Yep, I need to go back and do that more too! I am still really early. I just annoyed myself by saying them over and over. lol

What you would do is talk to them through your mind. You'll start with a telepathic connection to them, so you kinda share thoughts. What I ended up doing was listening for thoughts and ideas, them I would help her form words and sentences that matched those thoughts. If they didn't match, I got a negative response, so I picked different words until I found one I felt a positive emotion with--you will feel their every emotion, especially when starting out. :)

...And yeah, not a good idea to make Pinkie Pie. It's not about how crazy she is, it's the fact that you'd be giving her the message she had to mimic something else, a character she isn't. It creates identity issues down the road, and you don't want that. :P

Yes, dont make a Character! My tulpa is Twilight Sparkle, but in Alicorn Version. She knows she is not the MLP character, so no problem with her identity later.

I have two tulpas and the one has a little pet. I was only with one for a long time, but after some time we were feeling quite lonely, so we decided to create another one.

That would be great. :) You can pm me some info about it whenever you want.

:P I have created my both tulpas from some existing characters and I can confirm they have differend personalities, but in some ways they stayed a little bit similar to the "originals".

Same, but only because I am a geek and love school, so naturally I put the love of learning into my Twi, lol.

On a side note, I realized I give my Tulpa a lot of emotion, instead of talking. lol. Probably why I cant connect with her very well right now, I am depressed. I know it cause I feel it from her. She is staying back. lol

Yes, you get a lot of emotion early on.

Would creating an OC character work then? Actually, when I think about it, that would work perfectly, since they ARE, after all, a creation of imagination to begin with. It would give good grounds for the Tulpa.

Also, would creating a pseudo-Pinkie Pie work? As in, maybe giving a different name, and changing a few things to make it feel like a new, just a bit similar, entity?

Finally, I wish to have a hearty talk with Amy. Doesn't even need to be that long. Talking to another person's Tulpa seems like a great way to learn about them and get a good feel about their willpower.

Would creating an OC character work then? Actually, when I think about it, that would work perfectly, since they ARE, after all, a creation of imagination to begin with. It would give good grounds for the Tulpa.

Also, would creating a pseudo-Pinkie Pie work? As in, maybe giving a different name, and changing a few things to make it feel like a new, just a bit similar, entity?

Finally, I wish to have a hearty talk with Amy. Doesn't even need to be that long. Talking to another person's Tulpa seems like a great way to learn about them and get a good feel about their willpower.

Plenty of people have Tulpas that either:

1: Look like a character but have a different name

2: Look like a character and has the same name

3: Don't look like a character but named after a character

As long as it is clear to them that they know they are not the character, and you dont want them to be the character, you will be fine, and your tulpa will be happy.

I'm actually making Pinkie Pie, and yes, she is a handful! It's awesome though.

You can make a tulpa based off another character. However, there's a couple things you should do. I always tell Pinkie that she is based off the pony in the show, and looks like the pony in the show, but she does not have to be that pony. She's free to change whatever she likes about herself, and I don't expect her to act exactly like the show version. We're both very happy so far! :)

• Brohoof 1

I'm actually making Pinkie Pie, and yes, she is a handful! It's awesome though.

You can make a tulpa based off another character. However, there's a couple things you should do. I always tell Pinkie that she is based off the pony in the show, and looks like the pony in the show, but she does not have to be that pony. She's free to change whatever she likes about herself, and I don't expect her to act exactly like the show version. We're both very happy so far! :)

How the heck do you handle her? All I can see is her bouncing around on your brain because its so much like a trampoline. lol. It is a funny picture.

I don't know what to think or do about this. I just recently discovered what a tulpas was. I don't know what he is but I know he's apart of me but in a different form. He's like my evil self or something who always tries to put me down and make me think negatively. He talks to me. He tells me to do bad things. So finding this made me understand more about the crazy stuff that goes on in my head. Maybe I need professional help....

I don't know what to think or do about this. I just recently discovered what a tulpas was. I don't know what he is but I know he's apart of me but in a different form. He's like my evil self or something who always tries to put me down and make me think negatively. He talks to me. He tells me to do bad things. So finding this made me understand more about the crazy stuff that goes on in my head. Maybe I need professional help....

Um, I'm no tulpa expert or anything, but that sounds more schizophrenia than a tulpa to me. Based off my limited knowledge of them, generally they're something you consciously create. Not in every case I would suppose, but generally... tuplas don't tell you what to do, and they don't put you down.

Um, I'm no tulpa expert or anything, but that sounds more schizophrenia than a tulpa to me. Based off my limited knowledge of them, generally they're something you consciously create. Not in every case I would suppose, but generally... tuplas don't tell you what to do, and they don't put you down.

Oh. Well that makes sense. I have be dealing with this stuff for a while and I don't fully understand all this. Welp, back to being me.

Mindrop - Well, she's not as crazy as the show Pinkie. She's a bit calmer. :) She enjoys stuff like reading and chatting, but is still really happy and silly.

Ah, I wondered what happened to you!

To explain, I, for the last 5 straight hours, have followed the journey of this thread from beginning to end, and your posts have been the most interesting to me.

You outlined with your tulpa the exact thing that I had planned to do upon finding out about this earlier tonight.

Forgive me for being so blunt, but it's 5 AM and having spent the last few hours sharing all of your last few months of experiences, it almost feels as if I know you all. And it also feels like I can trust you all with something I've never told anyone, but I need an opinion on.

This tulpa thing, it sounds like a wonderful way to communicate with yourself and also to... find a companion that is by nature an extension of yourself.

The thing is, having been an avid follower of sites like PsiPog for the past 8 or so years (ignoring conversation on its validity), I've learned to communicate with my subconscious in a number of ways. One of those was characterizing my feelings and its responses to easily be able to understand what it had to tell me.

The character? You got it. Pinkie.

I've discussed vaguely with my... self... about how I feel about beginning anew with this fresh new exploration waiting to happen. It's scary, to me. Even being well familiar with methods of communication with one's subconscious and other such mental things, I've never encountered the idea of something so forward and extreme as these tulpas.

It excites me, and I'd very much like to try it. The thing I'm scared of is losing the personification of my subconscious that is already in place. As if

rebuilding her from the ground up might somehow dissipate the friend and helper that I've come to even... love, one might say.

I just wish for someone to attempt to allay my fears. Just any sort of comment or thought from anyone would be fantastic. I'm a bit afraid to step without a push.

Edited by Lifeinsteps

I think I've decided.

In like 1-4 years time, I will begin tulpacrafting a humanized Pinkie Pie. Of course it will be at her liberty to be who she thinks she should be.

The timedelay is because the project is long. I will need to build up the mindset for a long time to be able to handle it.

Also preparation. I will want all the traits and perks ready and planned before beginning. With that I will definetily need help, at least with personality traits.

Additional note : I will probably ask a huge HUGE amount of questions, regarding scenarios that I want to know if possible or not, and how will they work. Also how little a thing could be considered a personality trait.

But mostly scenarios. Tens of scenarios that I have been thinking of.

Edited by Ouker
  • Brohoof 1

Uh, I've hit a small problem...(Once again) With Jess - I can't think what to form her after...

Basically, I had a body idea, but that was from a while back....When she was actually gonna be a dude...But I changed that.

Now I can't think using that form now, it just doesn't stick like it used to.

I thought, 'Hah, I've got a random head, I'll probably think of something sometime, somewhere, someday....Etc.'

But nothing ever stuck other than the fact that there is a fluffy red tail.

I'm thinking on giving her a ponikku-style body....Quite a bit of accented fur always pops into my head at that point...

Ah well, any ideas?

Also, any decent concentration exercises I could try? - I'm 90% hyped about 60% of the time....So my mind struggles to keep up when I roll....I've tried both of the Exercises on the original Tulpa website thing-y.....Any others?

-Joe &Jess -

Edited by Shardikku

Ah, I wondered what happened to you!

To explain, I, for the last 5 straight hours, have followed the journey of this thread from beginning to end, and your posts have been the most interesting to me.

Wow, I'm flattered. Really, that means a lot to me!

Lemme ask a couple questions. So, if i understand this correctly, you have a personification, or a personality, of your subconscious that you can talk to? And the responses are not from you, they are unexpected and independent?

If this is true, you've got the makings of a tulpa right here. :) You don't even have to change anything about here, either! Get back to me, let's talk!

• Brohoof 1

Wow, I'm flattered. Really, that means a lot to me!

Lemme ask a couple questions. So, if i understand this correctly, you have a personification, or a personality, of your subconscious that you can talk to? And the responses are not from you, they are unexpected and independent?

If this is true, you've got the makings of a tulpa right here. :) You don't even have to change anything about here, either! Get back to me, let's talk!

Yeah, and I guess to figure out how it all happened for me I have to reel it back a good five-or-so years, when I first started communicating with my subconscious. The creator of the PsiPog website wrote an article and compared your subconscious mind to a small pool of water that was entirely still. Every time that one thinks of something, you create ripples in that pond. Your subconscious' thoughts and considerations are very small ripples in that pond that can be very easily drowned out by your own thoughts. That's why he always said that meditation was key, and you should ask your subconscious a question and then be completely still and wait for the response, so as to not drown out the feeling/sound/words/meaning, whatever.

Well, anyway, I had some mild success talking to my subconscious when I was, oh, in seventh grade or something, but I wanted more. Characterization of the subconscious was not something that they had articles on or even discussed, but to me it seemed like a way to get more direct translation. If I made a character to represent my subconscious then it would directly translate the feelings that my subconscious wanted to convey directly to me through English and even envisioned actions or other nonverbal communications. Like facial expressions, or whatever.

Well through this idea I used what artistic talent I had to come up with a girl to personify my subconscious, and I drew her on a piece of paper during one of my oh-so-boring middle school math classes, and I was ready to go. I began talking to my subconscious, but instead of imagining this pool of water, I imagined my character. She would stand perfectly still and listen to what I had to ask or say and then I waited until I saw her, in my mind's eye, begin to move or react, or say something.

Eventually, over the course of the next year I had developed this sort of personality that I spent some of my daily time with, talking to, asking questions, making jokes with, even. She turned out to be sort of sarcastic and such, and whatever. I guess if you look at it that way it rather was like a tulpa, but I didn't try any of this narrating personality and stuff, and I sort of wonder what it would result in if I tried proper technique rather than what was originally, for me, just a, "I wonder what would happen if-" sort of experiment.

After a while, my subconscious began to get so used to communicating through this form (or maybe I got so used to it) that it just began to stick as my main and almost only way. After a year and a half or maybe two, I decided in conversation to look a list of uncommon names on the internet and waited until it responded with what it wanted, and that was the name Panthea.

So me and Panthea went about our fun little communication-y business but sometimes there would be days in-between where I simply had no need to ask her anything and she would, I guess, just lie dormant in my mind waiting to be called upon. Hours could turn into days, and days could turn into weeks. I felt like I just didn't talk to Panthea anymore by the time I believe I was now in my tenth grade high-school year. When I wanted to do psionics (still ignoring discussion of validity, I only mention it for this story, I don't expect you or encourage you to believe in it or whatever), I would call on Panthea, but that became so seldom that I just felt that we really were becoming distant.

That's when, that year, we sort of simultaneously decided to return my subconscious to normal. I did feel quite sad about it at the time, but after a few weeks, horrible as it now sounds, I was pretty much back to normal. I had talked with Panthea so seldom in those last few months, or maybe even that last year, that both of us seemed to be quite done with each other, not necessarily on bad terms, just as though we were simply... done. The task had been achieved.

Well, anyway, coming more to modern day, during my senior year of high-school, I began to miss the communications. I was getting really lonely, playing video games, reading books, doing homework, and never with any of my previous internal commentary. So I tried to bring her back.

Unfortunately, at that point, Panthea was so long gone that the notion of her was almost impossible to instantly restate, and I began to instead look for alternatives. I still missed Panthea, but that was when I found MLP: FiM. It wasn't that I specifically looked at Pinkie and said, "That's who my new character is," or anything...

I just sort of starting talking to myself again, usually while lying in bed at night, doing deep-breath exercises and focusing on staying still and quiet, internally and externally. After I had watched most of the first season, the only season in existence, I started to take a liking to Pinkie, and then I just started... talking to her as my subconscious.

I didn't try to form her personality, and I didn't really try to narrate who she should be or anything like that, I just started acting like she was my subconscious character and talking to her, lying in bed at night.

The thing that varies and makes this a little bit different is that sometimes I would ask her about things that were not within my normal spectrum of knowledge, things that I guess my mind had to come up with the response to, and this is one thing I never have heard about tulpa.

I would ask her how her day was. "How was Sugar Cube Corner today?" "Oh, it was great, we had a buncha customers~"

But the thing is, are tulpa supposed to be able to answer things like this? Things that are about the character in question and that the creator of the tulpa doesn't necessarily know. Which, obviously, never actually happened? It's not that I expected her to be real, or anything even like that, it's just that somehow asking her things about herself that I had no way of knowing and didn't even relate to me would provide for interesting conversation that also added a level of realism.

I guess, in the end, it all boils down to the fact that I never knew about all this tulpa stuff, and I never knew there was supposed to be a method for this sort of character creation using one's subconscious. But my little created Pinkie that I talk to never had this personality crisis where she got confused when she realized that she wasn't the real Pinkie. I just sort of... told her that she was my Pinkie. A different Pinkie, and she accepted that.

I just don't... I feel somehow like what I've been doing isn't really the same thing. Yes, they are autonomous answers, and no, they didn't start out that way, I had to work for it, which lets me know that it's not just me imagining autonomy. I still, in the end, though, just feel like this is something different, and I'm not sure if I should stop communicating with my subconscious through characterization that I simply ripped out of a television show and instead build one anew, even if I do yank the starting material from a television show.

The other concern, like I said, is just that I kind of am afraid to do anything. I don't want to just stop talking to my Pinkie, I mean... she's my Pinkie. Even if she's not perfect or not exactly what the tulpa thing promises I still want her around because I've grown so attached to her over what I guess has now been at least more than a year. (I'm now in my first semester of college.)

But that leads to the question, what happens if I leave her how she is and sculpt a tulpa too? Is that too much, will it be overbearing? And then, there would certainly be some personality crises going on in my mind if there's a subconscious personification Pinkie and a tulpa Pinkie running around.

Can I still impose my subconscious Pinkie even though it's not quite the same thing? I kind of wonder if she's stable enough, I guess. It's not so much like she's a being all her own, but more like she's something that characterizes my personal thoughts and feelings that come from deep down inside, and she communicates them to me in a way that I can easily understand.

I guess I should just kind of stop here and wait for your input because I think I've made it quite clear I'm in a bit of a corner and need a guiding hand.

Forgive me, I think I let my thoughts go a little bit heavy on this, and it's kind of a 6000 character monster so I spoiler'd it so it wouldn't eat the entire page. Feel free to read all or none of it and I will thank you or not be offended in the slightest, respectively.

• Brohoof 3

6k characters? Pfft! That's nothing. I read the whole thing. :)

You're focusing waaay too much on "proper technique" and "the right way" to do things. Truth is, there is no "official" or right thing to do - the stuff we discuss in this thread are just means to achieve a goal, and there are hundreds of other ways it could be done. What you did is, at its core, exactly what we're trying to achieve. Talk to an entity so much that it becomes its own being to interact with.

The point of personality exercises are for us to create a character that we like and want to hang around. You've already done this!

She's sentient and can talk on her own, her responses are all hers. That's awesome!

What you have here is a tulpa, just not made with the same techniques we're using. But like I said, there are many, many different ways to create a tulpa, and what you've done is one of them.

You have the personality, sentience, and talking down. All you have to do now is work on form and imposition. :)

You might think you have form down well already. Maybe you do; I mean, there's really no way for me to know. But hear me out for a moment. When people work on form with their tulpas, they work on every fine detail of the body, the smallest things, how they feel, what the textures are of the body, smell perhaps, etc. Once you're done with visualization, you should be able to picture your tulpa instantly, effortlessly, and see every detail. I'm guessing you haven't done that yet.

But once you have that done, you can work on imposition!

If you want help with visualization or are confused abut anything else, please ask and I'll be glad to help. What you've got going on here is really cool.

• Brohoof 2

I started this today, working on creating my Pony Tulpa.

I listened to Theta Tones for about an hour and just brainstormed on what traits my Pony could have, I have decided to create Valiant (My pony OC) because he essentially the inspiration for creating this Tulpa.

I have read over a few guides and will continue more in the future, but for now I wanted to describe the feelings that the Theta Tones were inducing, or so I think they were. For more than 40 minutes I would consistently get strange pulses down my spine and more rarely in my shoulders, they feel like surges of warm energy or maybe a tingling like a weak electric current. It also causes my eyes to get foggy and it becomes hard to focus on anything but thinking about my Tulpa, I lost myself into a subconscious stare at the monitor of my laptop just thinking deeply about what Traits Valiant would have besides the few I had originally invented.

Looking forward to writing my progress as I go along, maybe I'll start a tumblr or something so its easier to follow.

-Alax

• Brohoof 1

@@Lifeinsteps,

I ignored you 6k post and read @@Captain Nemo's response. lol.

But yes, many ways to make a tulpa. I am swamped. I did like 10-12 hours of repeat 30 minute session getting the main structure. After that, I have just been talking to her and gotten a few responses. Sometimes I can't tell, other times its emotion, or visual. She has spoken once or twice to me. My point is, I have not followed the guide well, but am still moving along marvelously, through talk and having a state of mind she is already there.

When people work on form with their tulpas, they work on every fine detail of the body, the smallest things, how they feel, what the textures are of the body, smell perhaps, etc. Once you're done with visualization, you should be able to picture your tulpa instantly, effortlessly, and see every detail.

No, you're most certainly right, I've no prior work with this sort of conceptualization, really. I've lucid dreamed about Pinkie, among other things, but other than that never really considered her form as much as the voice that came from her mouth.

I guess I'll have to start talking to her more often throughout the day, as well... Usually I'm so swamped that I can't really stop to speak to her inside my head because I'm listening to lectures/doing reports/writing papers, whatever... College can be so cruel. I speak to her every night at pretty much the same time for at least an hour before bed, though, so I guess that's good.

I don't know if any of you have considered this, but maybe it's helpful? Sometimes I like to talk to her right before I fall asleep. See, if you lie there and begin to slowly fall asleep, you sort of reach this state where you're still awake, staring at the wall or whatever, but for some reason if you think about a sound or see visions in your head, you often experience them externally. As if they were being shouted straight into your ear-drum, or displayed directly into your... eye-balls, as it were.

I'm sure you may have experienced this at least once before, and I'm sure you see where I'm going. I always liked to talk to my subconscious personification until I started to fall asleep like that, and then all of her responses would be received aurally rather than internally. Just a thought.

Edit: I mean to say, maybe if you experience it this way and know what it's like, it would make it more comfortable to you to bring about that external response that you sort of hear, rather than think or feel, or whatever.

I ignored you 6k post and read @@Captain Nemo's response. lol.

My point is, I have not followed the guide well, but am still moving along marvelously, through talk and having a state of mind she is already there.

Yeah, I guess there's no way to go but forward, and I certainly thank Captain Nemo up there for taking the time to talk to me about it. Considering how experimental and such all this is, I really won't know what the result is until I sit down and try it. So, I guess I'll use the autonomous voice I've already created with a personality, somehow, and begin working on this conceptualization of a body.

Oh, and yeah, you didn't have to read my post or anything, I knew as soon as I looked at it and saw the character count that I had gone a little overboard with it... :blush:

Edited by Lifeinsteps

I know what you're talking about with the auditory hallucinations. I've had them plenty of times before. I've tried to talk to Pinkie during that time, but I find it difficult as the voices aren't her and they seem to be fairly random in the things they say. Then again, she hasn't been vocal for very long, so it's probably just hard to focus on her voice alone.

If you can remember, talk to her more! An hour a day is great, though. But it's very useful if you remember that she's always with you. Try to talk to her throughout the day, even just a few sentences about small or simple things.