Tulpa Discussion Thread V1.2

Rizoel & Crepuscule

Tulpas have access to your subconscious. If you aren't careful and you upset your Tulpa too much it can make you do things. Creating a tulpa is hard work and although you may make it to be kind and gentle they can in some circumstances change. I think a loose but extremely popular portrayal of a dangerous tulpa would be Tyler Durden from Fight Club.

Are you going along the lines that they can physically wrest control from you? That is metaphysics BS also, I wouldn't reference movies, since fiction isn't exactly a good source.

You can create the tulpa with a sort of code word that you can use to kill the tulpa if you wanted/needed to.

That's a pretty sick twisted way to keep a relationship "Hey, I love you, but just in case you don't love me I have this nice little word right here that'll rip you from here to kingdom come. Now lets have fun..." that's just wrong.

Why would a tulpa want to be dangerous anyway, they require the human to live, so causing harm to the human would be like firing a gun at their own head.

Tulpas have access to your subconscious. If you aren't careful and you upset your Tulpa too much it can make you do things. Creating a tulpa is hard work and although you may make it to be kind and gentle they can in some circumstances change. I think a loose but extremely popular portrayal of a dangerous tulpa would be Tyler Durden from Fight Club.

Just this alone makes me very doubtful of what you're spewing out. As Nevermore said, using movies as a reference is a bad way to get someone to believe you. After all, movies are all acted out. Would you believe me if I said you could get spider powers similar to those of Spiderman if a radioactive spider walked up and bit you?

Also, as Mal and Nevermore (once again) said, they need you to live. Creating them with a codeword in mind to kill them off is just cruel and unusual. And yeah, if they did manage to kill you off. They would wind up killing themselves off too!

• Brohoof 2

You can create the tulpa with a sort of code word that you can use to kill the tulpa if you wanted/needed to.

That's a pretty sick twisted way to keep a relationship "Hey, I love you, but just in case you don't love me I have this nice little word right here that'll rip you from here to kingdom come. Now lets have fun..." that's just wrong.

Again this is rather mean don't you think. Nevermore pretty much stated my point here.

@@WittyReference Could you please link us to where you get your information about this?

• Brohoof 1

@,

@@Electrobolt,

@,

I wouldn't even argue with this person as they will most likely keep throwing out garbage.

@@WittyReference,

I've been with my Tulpa since March, bro. Not once did she try to hurt me, or say bad things to me, or really anything negative. So please, read up about the subject before you start to say things...

• Brohoof 1

Sorry, but my Tulpa is rofling right now at what you said, WittyReference. Tulpas, while sentient, still submit entirely to your own conscience, whether they like it or not. Probably the worst they can ever do is intimidate you, but even then, you can easily take back control. A Tulpa is still a part of you.

Movie portrayals as you say, and creepypastas are outside opinions formed by the paranoid and those who misunderstand the concept.

• Brohoof 1

I've been with my Tulpa since March, bro. Not once did she try to hurt me, or say bad things to me, or really anything negative. So please, read up about the subject before you start to say things...

I've spoken with Chigens' tulpa. Kaynah is very nice and kind not only to Chigens but to everypony she talks to. So I can confirm this statement.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess I could go to visualization now. I hope my tulpa is okay with her personality. :)

Alright, so now that the "heated discussion" has settled down, lol... Could a few of you guys who had been working on your tulpas for a good while answer this for me?

Before I choose to start... I wanted to get everyone's input on what they all have done within the first week of the entire process. You know, the base forming. I'm honestly curious about all of this.

Also, I used the Pony Creator to make an image of the pony I'd like, though if he comes out different, like a different pony shape, or even a hybrid of a pony and something else like Kaynah, I'd be cool with that :3 But yeah, here's the image of what I would like to see him as, or allow him to alter around

post-915-0-34762700-1345744398_thumb.png

Alright, so now that the "heated discussion" has settled down, lol... Could a few of you guys who had been working on your tulpas for a good while answer this for me?

Also, I used the Pony Creator to make an image of the pony I'd like, though if he comes out different, like a different pony shape, or even a hybrid of a pony and something else like Kaynah, I'd be cool with that :3 But yeah, here's the image of what I would like to see him as, or allow him to alter around

post-915-0-34762700-1345744398_thumb.png

Here is my full journal up to whenever I stopped writing it (which was around when Arya became vocal). Maybe it'll help, not sure.

http://tulpa.info/fo...es-of-Nevermore

Edit: Golem pony hybrid for the win.

Edited by Guest

Here is my full journal up to whenever I stopped writing it (which was around when Arya became vocal). Maybe it'll help, not sure.

http://tulpa.info/fo...es-of-Nevermore

Edit: Golem pony hybrid for the win.

Hahah, Arya looks nice :3 Anyways, for the first week... Do I just get comfortable, relax, and focus on the base, working on the personalities first? Or what? I would really enjoy getting started on my tulpa, and knowing the proper way to start too :3

Hahah, Arya looks nice :3 Anyways, for the first week... Do I just get comfortable, relax, and focus on the base, working on the personalities first? Or what? I would really enjoy getting started on my tulpa, and knowing the proper way to start too :3

"Thank you! ^^"

Yeah, just get really comfortable, try feeling like you are meditating or being hypnotised (that's how I do it, I try to get myself into a hypnotic state which just means like letting your limbs go numb and your mind "float"), then start focusing on the personality then, talking about it and explaining the pieces you are working on that day as much as you can. There is no "perfect" way to start, or even continue, you just have to try it and see what works.

"Thank you! ^^"

Yeah, just get really comfortable, try feeling like you are meditating or being hypnotised (that's how I do it, I try to get myself into a hypnotic state which just means like letting your limbs go numb and your mind "float"), then start focusing on the personality then, talking about it and explaining the pieces you are working on that day as much as you can. There is no "perfect" way to start, or even continue, you just have to try it and see what works.

Heh, you're welcome, Arya :)

But yeah, thanks for helping me understand a little better about the process, Never. One day soon, I'm just gonna move down to the basement for at least an hour a day, just me, with the lights off and nothing to distract me, and start get myself comfortable. I'll also sneak down one of my dad's notebooks and pens to keep daily tabs on my progress, like what I've done within the hour of tulpaforcing and such. As for the personality, I would be focusing on maybe 2-3 traits in a day, assuming each trait takes 20-30 minutes to work on. If need be, I would focus longer on a single trait and then go from there. As for the length of time I work on the traits before the physical form, well... Aw, I'm planning too far out, I'll think on it when I actually get started xP And I still have to think of a base name, as well...

Hey long time Tulpa dudes! Any suggestions for helping me expand my sessions. I have covered all 20 traits in 4ish hours. I started sunday. I am lacking the focus to go long periods of time, and can only really get one session in a day.

Hey long time Tulpa dudes! Any suggestions for helping me expand my sessions. I have covered all 20 traits in 4ish hours. I started sunday. I am lacking the focus to go long periods of time, and can only really get one session in a day.

REVIEW! You can't just go over them once. Every session, go over briefly what you have previously done with your tulpa and put a bit more emphasis on what you did last session.

Be sure to do audible narration as much as possible. Try to start a (one sided) conversation with your Tulpa. Tell it things about yourself to increase the bond, and in your mind, go over what responses you would expect your Tulpa to give back, even when it's not audible or sentient yet.

• Brohoof 1

REVIEW! You can't just go over them once. Every session, go over briefly what you have previously done with your tulpa and put a bit more emphasis on what you did last session.

Be sure to do audible narration as much as possible. Try to start a (one sided) conversation with your Tulpa. Tell it things about yourself to increase the bond, and in your mind, go over what responses you would expect your Tulpa to give back, even when it's not audible or sentient yet.

Okay, I am doing that. The review, some naration. I usually finish my sessions in narrations. I just feel like I am rushing so much.

EDIT: Hi Tia!

Edited by Mindrop
  • Brohoof 1

It sounds like I need to see my doctor again because I have Dissociative identity disorder but this Tulpas stuff sounds like what I and my other have been doing so...I really don't know this is the first time I've heard this other then Berry Pie saying it when I and my other were playing around on the banned game thread.... I'm kinda scaried now.

This tulpa stuff. It sounded interesting at first (I would never do it because I would be creeped out by the fact that I'm talking to a nonexistent imagination) but then I looked it up and there were weird stories about how people go insane from it and stuff... Maybe I'm being a bit judgmental but still. There's even a creepypasta on it.

This tulpa stuff. It sounded interesting at first (I would never do it because I would be creeped out by the fact that I'm talking to a nonexistent imagination) but then I looked it up and there were weird stories about how people go insane from it and stuff... Maybe I'm being a bit judgmental but still. There's even a creepypasta on it.

Actually, you are just talking to your subconscious. Nothing more. So, its real. There are other techniques out there to talk to your subconscious, this one just adds in a forced hallucination.

Actually, you are just talking to your subconscious. Nothing more. So, its real. There are other techniques out there to talk to your subconscious, this one just adds in a forced hallucination.

Speaking with your subconscious is healthy and even encouraged. There are plenty of ways to do it, yeah, this one is probably the hardest, though.

• Brohoof 1

Uhh, actually the Tulpa Does exist. I know that it is impossible to prove but, yeah, she is there and we would argue that forever.

I am quite sane, thanks.

People will make creepypasta about anything. Just because they make a scary story about something, does that really skew your vision that badly?

• Brohoof 1

Uhh, actually the Tulpa Does exist. I know that it is impossible to prove but, yeah, she is there and we would argue that forever.

I am quite sane, thanks.

People will make creepypasta about anything. Just because they make a scary story about something, does that really skew your vision that badly?

Remember, I'm just saying this from the stuff I found on Google, and nothing more. I'm probably so far off that it's hilarious to you all. I was just stating my thoughts on what I saw.

Remember, I'm just saying this from the stuff I found on Google, and nothing more. I'm probably so far off that it's hilarious to you all. I was just stating my thoughts on what I saw.

Read http://tulpa.info/ to really get a good understanding. It debunks myths, tells you whats going on, etc. It is a big help!

• Brohoof 1

Sorry about that then.

We just don't like when people are under-informed on the subject and then say things like that...

• Brohoof 1

Sorry about that then.

We just don't like when people are under-informed on the subject and then say things like that...

No worries, I'll look more into it because it seems like quite a topic. But yea, sorry too, I should have looked up a bit more before commenting here.
  • Brohoof 3

No worries, I'll look more into it because it seems like quite a topic. But yea, sorry too, I should have looked up a bit more before commenting here.

Well at least you admit that!

And anyway, a quick look and it can be hard to find the truth on the internet anymore. It is a sad fact, but sometimes you have to dig through a lot of crap to find the truth.

• Brohoof 2