Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Let's Write the Worst Fanfiction Ever

Pony Joe

After reading this thread, I had an idea.

Today we make history.

Today... we will write the single most repulsive, agonizing, grotesque, other-synonyms-for-terrible MLP:FiM fanfiction the world has ever seen.

This is how it's going to go down:

The next person to post will choose a title and begin the story, and each one following will add, little by little, to the narrative. Illustrations are also gladly accepted!

I will be the one who decides when our masterpiece is finished.

RULES:

1. No intentional spelling/punctuation errors. This fanfiction will be terrible only because of its content and structure. (This means run-on sentences, fragments, weird paragraph breaks, etc. are still okay!)

2. No Rule 34.

3. No extreme violence or gore.

4. Contribute at least a sentence! This isn't supposed to be a five-words-per-post story!

5. Contribute no more than a paragraph! This isn't your work, this is our work!

The rest, I leave to you. Just remember to pick a good title, first poster. No pressure, though. Though if you feel pressure, try to hold on to that feeling, as that's the proper response to being told that what you're about to write will go down in history.

As an aside, allow me to refer you to literary works such as Cupcakes and other drivel. It really is sad how a lot of the 'popular' stories are devoid of literary content.

cupcakes could really work on the emotional development. Even though RD is best pony, meeeeeeeh was the prevailing sense throughout when she was slowly killed.

Why not try to write the best fanfic ever?

It seems like less people are trying that.

This is intended to be a collaborative creative effort. Usually, it's best if good stories are told by one person. And not made up as you go along.

And might I also mention the comic potential? I'm not going for something that's painful to read, I'm going for a so-bad-it's-good sort of deal, something that's actually fun to read because of it's sheer awfulness.

Cos this is going to go no where otherwise, i'll start, also we instantly lose to my immortal.

Once upon a time, in the magical land of Atlantica, there was a young boy named Timmioth. Timmioth was a troubled boy, full of happiness and joy, why was he troubled you ask? BECAUSE HE WAS BEING SPAT ON, THAT'S WHY!

• Brohoof 1

He was being spat on by a massive donkey, whose saliva was demonic and poisonous. Then Timmioth died of the evil saliva and his corpse was burnt by the heat of Atlantica.

• Brohoof 1

Atlantica was filled with angry buffawalruses, abominations of nature who were half buffalo (well bison. Buffalo is just more fun to say.) and half walrus. They hungrily ate the ashes of Timmioth.

• 1 year later...

Worst Fanfiction Ever II : The Revenge of Timmioth

Timmioth did not idly rest in death. His spirit wandered into Equestria...

And there he found numerous suitable hosts. The one that stood out the most to him was...

... Lyra who had been playing her harp in the park. He took it and destroyed while Bon Bon cried tears of joy because her harp playing was terrible. And then Discord appeared and turned Timmioth Belle into a snail because sometimes Discord loved to mess with the spirits, you should see Star Swirl the Bearded, or should I say Star Face the Moustache.

Around the same time, Derpy wandered in and, horrified at the gross bug in the sidewalk next to her dirt collection, Punched the snail right in the face, her Derp power being too much for Timmothy Belles thin shell. It let out a shriek before...

it exploded in a magical dust infected with a virus that spread timmiothicus's program to 1/3 of Ponyville. Around that time, Celestia was spanking a guard for...

...caning ponies, as she was mad when corporal punishment was used. It made her angry and want to hit things. Luna told Celestia to stop it but Celestia would not, so Luna...

(edited)

But unknown to the residents of Ponyville, a looming, dark figure was approaching from the distance. His body structure slowly forming in the dense, eerie fog...Or is it all a dream? Only one brave stallion knows the answer...

Edited by Rivendare