Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Let's Write the Worst Fanfiction Ever

Pony Joe

"I am going to steal all the nachos in the whole multiverse! There is none to stop my genious!" he continued using his evil manical hiccups but suddenly a portal appeared and he got punched by...

Queen Chrysalis appeared behind him saying "Well done my extraverse friend i wouldn't have made it in time to save all the nachos... It would be a shame if my changelings couldn't eat nachos since that's the best substitute for love..." To congratulate him she...

All seemed to be lost until Celestia descended from the heavens. Everypony/person/thing looked at her in a gasp as she held up a corpse of a bird and cried, "This parrot is dead! It is no more! It has ceased to be!"

Immediately afterwards, everyone attended the parrot's funeral.

Did paper scissors rock, when Gandalf didn't win, he killed everyone, then took a bath to get rid of the blood and guts on him, when he got out, he was faces with the sight of...

Mega Timmioth, the mega-evolved form of Timmioth!  It was amazing, Timmioth was a Pokemon all along!!  He was such a most powerfullest Pokemon that he didn't even need a trainer to evolve!!!  It was amazing and stuff!!!!  Timmy still wanted revenge and stuff so he challenged Gandalf to a duel!!!!!  They fought and stuff, and it looked like Mega Timmioth was winning until Gandalf called for Shadowfax and they fused together to become.......... SHADOW GANDALF!!!!!!  Shadow Gandalf then started winning and was beating up Timmioth which made him sad, but his sadness summoned the Mega Timmiothite and he mega-evolved again into........ MEGA MEGA TIMMIOTH!!!!!!!  It was more amazing and more stuff, Timmioth was the first ever Digimon to mega evolve TWICE!!!!!!!!  But it was not powerfullest enough, and Shadow Gandalf started winning again, which made Mega Mega Timmioth sad again, but then he found the Mega Mega Timmiothite and evolved again into....... MEGA MEGA MEGA TIMMIOTH!!!!!!!!!  Then...