Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

THE worst pain you have ever experienced

~Sugar Sprinkles~

The most painful experience of my life that I remember... I can't say in detail because of displaying too much information that a lot of people may not want to know about, but I will say that it involves my pelvic region.

Warning, NSFW (non sexual):   

Constipation. Pushing out a piece of hard feces that was much too wide too fast, and it felt like I almost ripped something. I gained a lot of respect for women when that happened

Apart from that, I'm not really injury-prone (never broke a bone in my life), so I don't have a lot of experience with horrible pain.

My most recent and worst injury was when i was building a fence and turns out the nails were A LOT bigger than the board themselves and when i shot the nail gun it went right through the board and into my hand :L  It didnt hit the bone but grazed it a little. Hurt like a mudda fu*ka

Edited by SmittyWerbenjagermanjensen

The worst pain I ever had the displeasure of experiencing was when a tooth in my mouth cracked in half during dinner. It didn't bother me at first but later on It started to hurt so bad. I had to cope with the pain for a few days until I went to get the tooth removed. 

The worst pain i have ever felt it would have to be a running between these three.

1. Having a ATV Slam down on top of me nearly paralyzing me i was in the hospital for 5 months plus physical therapy

2. My Judo Black Belt examine my body felt like it had been crushed.

3. Having my father nearly pound my skull in.

But other than these thats all i can think of.

It happened when I was a kid. I was climbing up a large cherry tree in our backyard in the morning and I fell onto my tailbone. The worst part was that my mom was asleep at the time, so I had to walk/limp into our house. It was incredibly painful, and it continued to be for about 2 1/2 months afterwards.

Thankfully, I have never had any major injuries; like broken bones and such. However, I did once bust open my chin on the bottom of a swimming pool. 

Here's the story:

I was like, 5, and I was swimming in the little 2 foot deep kiddie pool. You know what I mean. So I have always loved to swim on the bottom of the pool, even when I was little. So I was gliding along the bottom, and... I guess some other small child was swimming over me. Anyway, long story short (too late), something, presumably the kid's foot, hit me on the head, and slammed my chin into the bottom of the pool. All I remember is the pain. It sucked. It really did. I had to go to the hospital...  :(

It wasn't the happiest day of my life, let's just put it that way.

Edited by TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos

I don't get into many painful situations. Never broken any bones, never needed crutches or slings.

I think I'd go with the time where I was at one of those giant playground places. I rope-swung off of a raised wooden platform and was supposed to jump across a line on the ground onto bracken, but I didn't time it right - so I held onto the rope, which swung me back to the platform. The thing is, I'd already slid down the rope when I was hoping to jump off, so I ended up cutting half the skin off of my back from the sharp corner of the platform after swinging back. I was almost in tears, it was so horrifyingly painful - it was as if someone had stuck a burning-hot sheet of metal against my back and held it there. Had to get it patched up at the medical unit.

my most painful moments would have to be any time i had my braces/teeth fooled with. especially the first day i got them. i didn't know it would hurt so bad when i tried to bite something for the first time, so i bit harder than i should have because i didn't know better. also one time while getting a thicker wire put in, the orthodontist didn't notice that the wire was going past my teeth and into the back of my gums. i was just sitting there trying to hold back the tears while she kept forcing it in farther, wondering why she couldn't get it in. another time, it was when they were fitting me with metal bands (the metal thing that fits around the back molars) and they kept fitting me with ones that were way too small. the way bands are put on, the put it over your tooth, and make you bite it  down into place, with you inflicting the pain on yourself.  there was TOO MUCH trial and error than necessary finding the right stupid bands that weren't tighter than satan's ass. also WISDOM TEETH REMOVAL, nuff said.

i don't know how people can choose to be an orthodontist as a profession, unless they are just sadistic and enjoy inflicting pain on others. i even like regular dentists more than orthodontists.

Edited by crazitaco

It was so long ago I don't even remember how painful it was, but back when I was around three or something, I was being a fool and running around a glass table. I tripped, and a place only a few millimeters near my left eye broke my fall. I was lucky it wasn't my eye. I still have the scar.

The second, which I remember a bit better, only because the pain was so immense, was when I was five. I was sitting in an unstable bucket on wheels, and my brother was pushing me, The wheel hit a rock, and flipped over, with me still in it. I landed right on my lip, and long story short, was the most blood I've ever lost. My dad said the neighbors over on the other side of the block could hear me scream.

pretty recently i was working at a factory that produces synthetic sapphires and one morning i went in and was moving crystals for inventory. now they had two kinds: the the 32kg and the XL's which were about 180lbs (no joke). i was moving an XL on to a cart that had NO BRAKES ON IT (possible workplace safety hazard) and the cart started to move from the weight of this crystal. i had to move quickly, but to no avail. i would try to catch this behemoth on the way down only for it to land on the steel toe of my boot and then roll up onto the middle of my foot. man, it felt like dropping a whole person on my foot! i knew it wasn't broken because i tried three attempts at walking it off only to find i was limping horribly (a broken foot means you fall the floor). i took the boot off and found little red flecks on my skin so i told a supervisor and i was sent to the clinic. so after the breathalizer and drug-test (i passed btw) they did the xray and said no breaks or fractures, but that i had a bad contusion and i was out for two weeks. my foot was so swollen, my mobility was shot, and i couldn't get in the pit at Napalm Death cuz of it.  even to this day it still kinda hurts if i hit it just right and sometimes alcohol makes it flare up a little.

Edited by zombronie

My worst pain was the time I got peritonitis, which is like one stage worse than appendicitis. It hurt like crazy, and I flew back to my home country after two whole days of pain. My parents thought it might be stomach ache or bad food poisoning, but we went to three hospitals and tried lots of medicine and nothing worked. At the airport I had to borrow a wheelchair because it hurt so much I couldn't walk. 

My second worst pain was the first day or so after the surgery. There was a 8 cm surgery cut on the bottom right side of my belly, and it hurt like crap. Luckily once in a while the nurse would add some pain killer into my IV drop, and the hospital bed was damn cool, so that was fun to play with. 

My third worst pain was in the 7th grade. There was this one time where I had ALOT of pimples gathered oh my chin, and it hurt whenever I moved my mouth or lips. My mom took me to the hospital to check, since regular acne medicine wasn't working. Guess what the doctor did? He injected a needle into my chin where over 10 fully swollen pimples were several times, and then squeezed my chin with brute force afterwards for a few minutes onto a hankerchief :blink:  Lots of puss and whatnot came out, and it hurt quite a lot. Afterwards, however my face got all better, so it was worth it. Yeah gore much I know.

worst pain Iv ever experienced was when I was helping a friend of mine swap an engine without a hoist and the old engine and gearbox fell off of the stand and onto my foot broke 4 of my toes and had several hairline fractures on my shin. Moral of the story if you plan on performing an engine swap first make sure you have a hoist. 

I have a very high tolerance for pain, so it's hard to say, but....I guess when I burned my leg on the hot exhaust pipe of a motorcycle when I was 8 or 9. I didn't cry, but man did it hurt, and sleeping that night was hell.

It'll be either the time when I headbutted the floor at about 30mph, smashing my top tooth through my lip and cutting it in half.

OR the time I stepped on a lego. It's a tough call, really.

In my 14 years on earth, i have never broken a bone in my body or have ever had any major problems with me

in fact, i havent had a day off school since 2010! I've had colds but thats pretty much it!

In terms of pain, i dont know, probably getting a few blades of flying glass cut my arm and leg (which only needed a simple bandage)

Suppose you could say im a pain NOOB!

• Brohoof 1

Two incidents almost tie for the Worst Pain, Ever award. An incident at the dentist does manage to eke out a narrow victory. I went to the dentist because of a toothache. He said that I needed a root canal done and that the area was infected. Due the severity of the infection he would have to do the procedure first to get rid of the majority of that infection and the medicine he prescribed would take care of the rest. The infection prevented the anesthetic from doing its job and I was forced to feel the whole procedure, from the time he started drilling until he finished cleaning out the canals. I had a cold sweat and a white knuckle grip on the chair the whole time. To be fair, he did offer me a choice of going through with it or letting him just pull the tooth and be done with it.

The runner-up incident involved one of these old-timey radiators:

post-6104-0-71302800-1362026047.jpg

You don't see them in newer houses, but my grandfather's house had a few. The short version of the story is that I burned my... let's just say groin. I was only 6. Wearing pants was unpleasant for some time after that.

Never ever watch The Marathon Man.  Dustin Hoffman gets forced into a dentist's chair.  Nightmares aplenty.

See above.

In my 14 years on earth, i have never broken a bone in my body

In 24 years, I haven't either, and it's nothing short of a miracle considering that I've fallen down a flight of stairs and was once ejected from a "slow-moving" vehicle.

my most painful moments would have to be any time i had my braces/teeth fooled with. especially the first day i got them. i didn't know it would hurt so bad when i tried to bite something for the first time, so i bit harder than i should have because i didn't know better. also one time while getting a thicker wire put in, the orthodontist didn't notice that the wire was going past my teeth and into the back of my gums. i was just sitting there trying to hold back the tears while she kept forcing it in farther, wondering why she couldn't get it in. another time, it was when they were fitting me with metal bands (the metal thing that fits around the back molars) and they kept fitting me with ones that were way too small. the way bands are put on, the put it over your tooth, and make you bite it  down into place, with you inflicting the pain on yourself.  there was TOO MUCH trial and error than necessary finding the right stupid bands that weren't tighter than satan's ass. also WISDOM TEETH REMOVAL, nuff said.

i don't know how people can choose to be an orthodontist as a profession, unless they are just sadistic and enjoy inflicting pain on others. i even like regular dentists more than orthodontists.

I had braces too and orthodontics caused some of the worst pain I ever endured.  I especially hated it when they tightened thins up every month.  It would put me on a liquid diet for the next 12 to 24 hours.  I couldn't bite down on anything.  And it really sucked because there was a place in the same mall as the orthodontist that served the best pizza.  I couldn't enjoy pizza before my appointment or the tech would chew me out for having food all over my teeth.  But I couldn't it it afterwards because of the pain.  Tooth extractions were no fun either.

But all kidding aside, the worst pain I ever had was when I broke my left leg as a child.  The original break was a 10 on a scale of 1 to 10.  It was equally painful when the orthopedic physician set the bone the next day. 

I was in a war against islamist terrorists in the 90s and I suffered cuts from melee weapons and burns on my body from a flamethrower.

I had to jump off a cliff and broke my leg too.

Edited by khaine21x3

When I was 17 I was going really fast on my snowboard and messed up, my first reaction was to put both hands in front of me.  I broke almost every bone in both hands and was in a dual cast for almost a year.  That is easily the worst pain I've ever been through. :/

Oh my gosh, you guys are so unlucky  :(

I can't believe it either, but I've never had a bad injury in my life, which is surprising since I'm a very careless person, and an unlucky one at that. I have to say, the worst injury that I ever got in my whole life was this time when I was 7, I was swinging on my house's front gate. My left index finger got caught in the hinge and OUCH. All I saw was blood splattered on the ground. I had split the top of my finger in half. My dad washed the thing out, but the thing was, my finger was too small to get stitches. So instead my dad bandaged it up. It was a horrible process when it healed. Seeing skin peeling off and scabs forming and all that crap. Thank God, it healed properly, and now I can type again :D. but I now have this bump on my finger, which reminds me to NEVER swing on the gate again. Since that was my worst injury, I'm scared that a horrible injury might come up later on in life like a broken arm or leg or something :(

All of my injuries happened in only 3 places my left leg, my head, and my baby makers. 3 concussions one from when I fell of the apparatus when I was 5, the second was when I got tramped after I tripped when I was 6 and when I was 8 this guy that was in high school tackled me when playing football. I scored the touchdown, but went out like a light when I went face first into the concrete. Painful migraines after I woke up from each one. My left foot had been burnt, sprained just because I got up to go to the bathroom, tore my heel open on some sort of sharp object at the end of my bed, ripped all the skin off my big toe on my left foot I tripped over a tv tray holder while walking through my living room. I get the worst types of cramps in my hamstring on the left side where your leg just buckles and you just fall down from the pain, and when I was young every night after playing video games for 4-8 hours my left leg would get so sore I would not be able to walk on it. My baby makers have been stomped on, and have been kicked on multiple occasions. Some of the comments in this thread said that some of you guys haven't been kicked in the balls and I say it doesn't get anymore goddamn uncomfortable to wear pants at any other time then a good kick to the nuts, takes the wind out of your lungs. It kinda feels like someone stabbed you in the stomach. And those my friends are my worst pains I have experienced.