Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

THE worst pain you have ever experienced

~Sugar Sprinkles~

since apparently this is for physical pains, this is all i got. i've broken the same bone twice, along with another bone.

• 1st grade: right wrist, missed rung on monkey pars -> fell -> ended up sitting on my wrist
  • 7th grade: left radius, fell off scooter -> landed on my radius -> almost went unconscious since my head also hit the pavement (thank goodness i had a helmet on)
  • 10th grade:left radius, was behind in my group on an obstacle course -> there was a swaying log we had to go across -> RUNNING!! -> fell -> landed on radius

• 1 month later...

Appendix pains, leg pains, g forces, being electrocuted.

Pains which are much more painful and I haven't encountered.

The bends (Basically your blood gets to much nitrogen)

Barotrauma (Hold your breath while SCUBA your lungs expand and then can explode if your ascend to fast, actually it will do that regardless if you hold your breath while SCUBA diving.)

The most painful thing I've ever gone through was giving birth to my son. I was hoping I'd be one of those rare and very few lucky people who don't experience as much pain and can give birth naturally. I ended up getting an epidural which wore off right as my son was being born. It was brutal and I screamed like the lead singer of a death metal band, but my baby was totally worth it all.

Edited by WarGrowlmon1990

Physical pain I don't mind. Punch me and I'll feel the pain and think that it'll go away. The only thing that really hurts me is on the emotional level. And that's hard to do also. I have to lose something of importance to have me feeling emotional pain. I actually lost my brony friend. He broke our friendship. I feel so hurt. I even hate myself for some reason. I should have savored the flavor of the friendship before the plate was taken away from the chef himself.

Sometimes the measure of friendship isn't your ability to not harm but your capacity to forgive the things done to you and ask forgiveness for your own mistakes.

-Randy K. Milholland

Ah the time I got hit by a truck.. then had to walk like 2miles to my friends house. Come to find out I had 4boken ribs... nice part is one of them healed kind of bucked up... and it could kill me at any min.... all that just so I could drink and see my friend.. the things I do for love

mmm i don't even know where to began. Lets start with pulling both of my wrists out of their sockets at the same time, i couldn't move my hands without sharp pain shooting up my arms for 2 days. Every now and again i get these very bad migraine headaches and the pain is so intense it makes me vomit and that's even more painful because it makes me collapse to the floor and i cant stand on my feet for half an hour. then their is the time i burned myself with my 1050 degrees Fahrenheit heat gun and gave myself a 3rd degree burn on my arm that is still really badly scared 3 years latter. Their are so many more painful experiences i have had but those are 3 really bad ones that come to mind.

Worst Pain: 10/10.

I was playing football one day. (AFL, Australian Rules Football.) And I was running with the ball, right, so there's guys just running after me, and tried to tackle me, but missed, though he landed on my back foot while It was up, and I was running, and of course, I just continue not knowing about anything and SNAP, my leg is just fucked up beyond belief, going out to the side, just so much blood and it was terrible... Never again.

Runner Up: 10/10.

EVERY FUCKING PAPERCUT.

I was in a motorcycle accident last year. Long hashes on my left arm and left and right legs. I had to use a wheelchair for awhile. The doc said that after I got to the hospital, I should have broken my neck and been knocked unconscious. Unfortunately for me, the doctor was wrong. It hurt like crazy. I slept almost all the time. 

I got mugged and stabbed a few years ago when walking through a kind of run down part of Ireland's capital city, Dublin. Bunch of guys followed myself and a friend and confronted us, before jumping us. We fought back, my friend brought one to the ground, but the other 2 focused on me, and both rushed me. I was able to knock one out of the way, but the other got a small  blade into my side. Was not nice >.>

Ambulances aren't fun.

• 9 years later...

I stepped on a glass bowl one time and it cut my foot. Bled a lot, almost passed out and it still hurts to this day if I try to land on my feet from anything that's like higher than 2 or 3 feet high.

Second worst pain would be a stomach bug I got when i was young. That was probably the most vomiting I've ever done :(

• 3 months later...

Infected tooth root, it’s the only time I’ve ever been woken up from pain. Ibuprofen and Tylenol helped a bit with the pain but I pretty much had constant 6/10 pain until the tooth eventually died. And like a year later I finally had a root canal and all that jazz which was nothing.

Runner up would probably be going on Filgrastim. Which is the weirdest feeling pain I’ve ever had. It’s like you can feel your bones physically aching, I’d be laying down or sitting and just get this aching pain through my femur or spine. Overall 3-4/10 on the pain scale.

When I was some age around 5th grade I had to have a metal rod out in my back but that wasn’t the worst of it. A few weeks after It got infected and i was allergic to all the stitches and my body was rejecting it so I had a hole going from the top to bottom and the had to remove all the stitches while I sat there but the real pain was having to have my back packed with stuff 2 times every day. So it was back surgery pain mixed with that it was hell. Then after it healed enough I still had to deal with the normal pain from the back surgery. :eww:

• 2 weeks later...

None of these are in order (except for the first 2).

1. Cut 2 of my fingers with glass so badly that I had to get the cut parts glued together.

2. Dropping a chair on my left foot (this happened recently).

3. Stapling my finger.

4. Slightly cutting 2 of my fingers with scissors.

5. Pretty much breaking my foot while running.

• 5 months later...

I snapped my right hand wrist in half and I remember it being extremely painful. The school nurse wanted to send me home on the bus but my mother came and got me and brought me to the hospital.