Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

THE worst pain you have ever experienced

~Sugar Sprinkles~

Ohhhh. . . let me think.

I pulled a mussel in my gut climbing a small mountain that towers over my village when I was ten. I remember a fun couple of days sobbing in agony and being unable to sleep because of it.

I went through a hard time since I started school (started when I was four, left at sixteen). I had no friends and was picked on constantly by pretty much everyone (not my imagination, I was the whipping boy of the entire school because no one would help me). I spent many fun break times hiding under these stairs asking myself "Why does everyone hate me?" and other whiny crap. I'd say I didn't start to suffer depression until I was thirteen.

Loneliness, belief that I was worthless and having no hope for the future really isn't something I would recommend.

I suffered another bad time in my life a couple of years ago, but I honestly do not want to speak of that. Lets just say one of my issues involves an ex-girlfriend.

If you read the part of my depression, you'll see that I had a hard time as a kid. For a number of strange reasons, I didn't like talking about what I was put through on a daily basis. A side effect of that was me not wanting to talk about other problems.

Like my shoes getting tighter and more uncomfortable.

Which led to ingrowing toenails.

On both sides of both my big toes.

I tend to not like telling people that because they always tell me how painful it is.

It hurts? Really? I would never have guessed. . .

• Brohoof 1

One time in Middle school, I was in the lunchroom with every other student socializing and waiting for 1st period to start. Out of know where one of my rather large friends got pushed and accidently rammed into me. I don't know how, but I went flying back and landed on the ground pretty hard. I was in so much pain I couldn't move for about 10 minutes, laying on the ground in total agony :P.

Every time I stub my toe. It is a fate worse than death itself. I wouldn't wish it upon my greatest enemies. There is nobody that can say they don't feel pain when they stub their toe...

• Brohoof 1

Once, when I was like, five or six (and I still very well remember the pain), I fractured my lower leg. And not just a little crack, but literal separation of the tibia bone, and the fibula too I think (it's been a while since anyone's told me). Anyways, I was in crutches for nearly a year. It was horrible, and I had to pretty much learn to walk all over again. :(

And I just realized I never said how I got this terrible injury. It was on a ski hill, I fell, and some person ran over my leg. Somehow our skies got locked and my leg was twisted like 360 degrees (probably not that much, but it really couldn't of gotten worse, for my leg bone). The guy who ran me over was of course much bigger than me (me being so young), so he probably wasn't going to get hurt. No I don't know him, but gotta feel bad for him. Running over little kids like me. :lol:

The worst thing I can remember was getting bit in the back of my right leg by a dog when I was in 6th grade. It was the first and only time, but fortunately that's probably the worst of it as far as physical pain. I consider myself very fortunate.

Nothing hurts more to a guy then sitting on your own family jewels. I was getting ready for an epic night of party games with friends Via xbox live when i proceeded to sit down. I sat down and immediately felt the pain down there. One of my friends, who is a girl, said even child birth doesnt hurt that much since they numb you(or so she says). All i know is that i was in the fetal position for a good 5 or 6 minutes before i ran to the bathroom to throw up.

When I had surgery on my mouth.  My front teeth were out and they had to put chains up into my gums and attach them to my teeth that were still in my gums.  They didn't knock me out, they just numbed me with one shot.  The knife went in and made a shhhhhhiche noise, and that was quite painful.

The worst pain I've ever had was three years ago while bouting, I got this horrible sunburn on my face, back, shoulders, and knees  that was radiating heat. the ice pack's i was useing were quikly melting, and the nerve damege and blisters cepped me up for four days strait. 

That was probable the most miserable week of my life.

Let's see.

I've had my knee rebuilt, although the pain after the surgery was honestly worse than the pain after the injury. Was running across a field and my foot went into a rabbit hole. I've got some training, so I spun to land on my back rather than my face... and my leg didn't rotate with me.

I've been stabbed a few times, only once deliberately. Surprisingly, that doesn't hurt as much as you would think.

I've had a girder fall on my hands, severing the tendons in my fingers. Again, having the emergency room surgeon fish the tendons out and sew them up hurt more than the accident.

I've hit a tree while riding a bike at some stupidly fast speed. Going down a hill and the brakes failed on me. It was either try to turn back up the hill to slow down, or go into cross traffic at the bottom of the hill. Didn't quite make the turn. Hairline fractured my arm, but didn't realize it until an hour or so afterwards. Probably shock.

But the worst pain was falling down a flight of concrete stairs, breaking my collarbone and knocking me out for a hour or two. Supposedly I was pushed, but my memory of that entire day is really fuzzy for obvious reasons.

I'm sure there was more stuff, but I'm old. Life happens. ^_^

I had to have a cathedar in me for 4 hours when I had a pregancy problem. 

I was pregnant but I had complications... they needed to do an ultrasound on me and they put the cathedar in me before they performed the ultrasound, however they took too long to get me to get the US and I had to wait almost 4 hours with it in me and they were rough with me and they were really rough and rude with me the entire time and I was screaming and in pain also from the pregnancy and everything. It was some of the worse 8 hours of my life. They also ripped the cathedar out of me too fast and rough and I still have problems as a result. I have to pee a lot more after that. The whole thing happened at this same time last year. 

I miscarried though. :( I am currently also been diagnosed as unable to have children :( I really want a baby and this saddens me. I see so many other "moms" that pop out kids and abuse them, yet me, who everyone says would me an amazing mother can't have kids ;( this is the eternal pain I have ;( 

I had two

The first one was when I was five or six. I was riding my bike (2 Wheels) down our cal-de-sac and I turned to wave at my mom sitting at the front step to our house and when I turned back I was about 2 feet from a mailbox and a ditch. WHAM!!! My face collided with the mailbox and I fell into the ditch. Oh, and the mailboxes at my place have hundreds of thousands of wood slivers on the part that holds the box up. So my mom saw me, limping out of the ditch with 10 Splinters (or Slivers I don't know difference) and a broken ankle, crying and stuff.

This one was actually this year. In 7th Period I was doing a test with a mechanical pencil and it broke off and went into my eye. and THAT hurt. Once I got that treated I went to 8th Period Science. I was using the same pencil and I went up to get an assigment from my teachers desk and the lead to the pencil pierced my skin and stuff. I went down to the nurse room AGAIN to get it treated. I came back to the class and he told me to stay away from anything graphite for the weekend (as a joke). Funny thing is, we were studying rocks and learning about graphite XD.

I had to have a cathedar in me for 4 hours when I had a pregancy problem. 

I was pregnant but I had complications... they needed to do an ultrasound on me and they put the cathedar in me before they performed the ultrasound, however they took too long to get me to get the US and I had to wait almost 4 hours with it in me and they were rough with me and they were really rough and rude with me the entire time and I was screaming and in pain also from the pregnancy and everything. It was some of the worse 8 hours of my life. They also ripped the cathedar out of me too fast and rough and I still have problems as a result. I have to pee a lot more after that. The whole thing happened at this same time last year. 

I miscarried though. :( I am currently also been diagnosed as unable to have children :( I really want a baby and this saddens me. I see so many other "moms" that pop out kids and abuse them, yet me, who everyone says would me an amazing mother can't have kids ;( this is the eternal pain I have ;( 

Wow....never in my life have I heard a sadder story like that. And around where I live. There are ALOT of sad things and bad parents. I really am sorry though. Can't you adopt are whatever? Jeez thats depressing :(

Wow....never in my life have I heard a sadder story like that. And around where I live. There are ALOT of sad things and bad parents. I really am sorry though. Can't you adopt are whatever? Jeez thats depressing :(

Adoption is tons of red tape that would be another kind of hell. They will find every excuse for you not to have the kids. 

And wow both of your events look pretty painful as well... I once slid down a thin metal slide (the ones that are attatched to those cheap swingsets you get at lowe's) and it happend to have the metal splinter out and I skwered my foot on one of those and I had to have 12 stitches. I was 4 or 5 I think. 

The most downright pain I have ever experienced was probably the time I got stinged by a bee and had the most awful tummy aches in earth when I was walking home from school. 

Gonna do this reddit style.

-Be 10

-Be on vacation

-Very hot climate in Hawaii

-Mosquitos everywhere

-get bitten heaps

-wake up next day

-HOLY CRAP

-Goes to hospital

-In 20/10 pain

-having delusions and has a couple of spas attacks

-Hallutionations

-Mom thinks I have brain damage cause I hit my head on a surfboard once

-In 20/10 Pain for an hour

-doctor tells me to sit up

-Pulls something out of my neck

-Scream cause now I just wanna die

-Pulls out all the ugly Gooey stuff from my neck

-turns out I had some larvae trying to borrow into my brain

-Mosquitos carry it around and sometimes drop it when they land.

This is the most painfull thing I remember. Even though I over reacted a little it was more painful then braking my jaw and leg. And those hurt a lot. Now I have an official fear of Mosquitos. Lucky I don't live in Australia anymore.

Gonna do this reddit style.

-Be 10

-Be on vacation

-Very hot climate in Hawaii

-Mosquitos everywhere

-get bitten heaps

-wake up next day

-HOLY CRAP

-Goes to hospital

-In 20/10 pain

-having delusions and has a couple of spas attacks

-Hallutionations

-Mom thinks I have brain damage cause I hit my head on a surfboard once

-In 20/10 Pain for an hour

-doctor tells me to sit up

-Pulls something out of my neck

-Scream cause now I just wanna die

-Pulls out all the ugly Gooey stuff from my neck

-turns out I had some larvae trying to borrow into my brain

-Mosquitos carry it around and sometimes drop it when they land.

This is the most painfull thing I remember. Even though I over reacted a little it was more painful then braking my jaw and leg. And those hurt a lot. Now I have an official fear of Mosquitos. Lucky I don't live in Australia anymore.

You suffered an attack from the human bot-fly? You have my utter sympathy. It's one thing to read about these creatures (I have a fascination with insects), but it's kind of unreal to read someones first hand account.

Breaking my ankle at 6 years old was brutal. My scooter flew in the air high as f**k and dropped on my ankle.

I had another sickness where I couldn't even move well or roll over in bed, so when my grandma took my 5 year old self to take a bath, there was massive pain just being picked up. I was so sick, I peed, pooped, and vomited in the tub, which thinking on it now, is just disgusting! Capital D, yo!

And last year I had a chunk of wood stuck UNDER my pinky finger, and never went to the hospital. It just kinda, morphed into me, or fell out when i wasnt looking. But that thang was there for MONTHS! Woo-ee it was PAINFUL AS FFFFFFFF**K!

(edited)

A couple years ago, when I was a newb to Ice Hockey, I went to check someone on the other team...I missed and crushed my arm. It wasn't broken, but that hurt.

Maybe also when I was in Elementary School, some dude tries to continue the "trend" of jumping off slides to be rebellious and lands on my back. Hurt like hell.

@Midnight Seeker:

Don't take my brohoof as sadism, please.

Edited by New Moon

@Midnight Seeker: [/color]

Don't take my brohoof as sadism, please.

I think I write with a bit of dry and sarcastic humor (I myself get darkly amused writing stuff like that post). I'm no offended in the least lad. Dinnae worry about it.

I had braces too and orthodontics caused some of the worst pain I ever endured. I especially hated it when they tightened thins up every month. It would put me on a liquid diet for the next 12 to 24 hours. I couldn't bite down on anything. And it really sucked because there was a place in the same mall as the orthodontist that served the best pizza. I couldn't enjoy pizza before my appointment or the tech would chew me out for having food all over my teeth. But I couldn't it it afterwards because of the pain. Tooth extractions were no fun either.

But all kidding aside, the worst pain I ever had was when I broke my left leg as a child. The original break was a 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. It was equally painful when the orthopedic physician set the bone the next day.

lol i was just starting to worry that im just being a weenie. thanks for confirming that the orthodontics are horrible. Luckily I've never experienced any broken bones, or any major memorable injuries so I don't have much to compare it to...Actually, when i was little I busted my head on a brick and had to get staples in my head, but i was very young and can't remember the pain. especially considering i got laughing gas at the emergency room.
  • Brohoof 1

I had many evil dentists and they are EVIL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!!!!! I HATE THEM!!!!! I HATE THEM WORSE THEN TRAFFIC LIGHTS! I had one that broke one of my teeth when they tried to clean it. It hurt so bad.... 

Then when my sis got her wisdom teeth taken out they "oopsed" and hurt her really badly and she got that done 11 years ago and she still has problems :( 

DENTISTS ARE EVIL!!!!

I got bit in the face 6 times by my families dog..... He was a huge dog and had a really bad temper. It hurt REALLY badly. we had to put him down but i guess it was for the best....

Cutting my finger on a sharp can lid...that hurt something fierce! Also slamming a finger in a car door. Those two are the worse that I can think of right now.

Migraine during this years Super Bowl.  I have suffered from semi-regular headaches for a long time, but never had a full blown migraine.  It just hit me all of a sudden, and I couldn't move.  I had to be moved to a dark room, away from all sounds and lights, and I was still in so much pain (a pain with no way of stopping it, by the way) that I was in tears.  The pain was like there was a nuclear reactor having a full-blown meltdown inside my head.  I was just laying there, couldn't hardly breathe, just suffering.  It felt like that scene towards the end of the movie Pi (spoilers, obviously) where he can't take the pain and thoughts in his head anymore and drills into his head.

Well, once I stubbed my small toe while running out of my room. I proceeded to lay on the ground for the next 10 minutes until the pain eased up slightly. Later it swelled up. Thankfully it wasn't broken.