Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Silent Crime

Pencil J. Doodle

(edited)

True, true... so, let's dance!

Ok, sorry, but i may have reported you without checking the OOC thread. the Mods didn't take action, So I guess they knew.

As for your character(s), how are you going to work them in to the story we have now?

Edited by Anony-Brony

(edited)

I will introduce them as they would be introduced normally, and then let you guys figure out how to incorporate a world class band of thieves into the RP group. If you can't right now, I'll keep trying again... and again... and again.

Edited by No.1

Attention

OK, I think starbolt has had enough rest, she can do her full magic by now. I think she should be limited to stopping bleeding and pain, though. I should be enough for Meteor (the mare) to get back on her feet

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

(OOC OH WOW THIS IS GOOD. Anony writes to good. 0_0 I hope Starbolt will do something significant in the future though.Anony will Starbolt be in the final scene? And what ever you do DON'T KILL STARBOLT! I mean seriously don't.)

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)
  • Brohoof 1

To all those whose posts I moved,

Your exclusively OOC posts belong in the OOC thread, not the roleplay thread. Please keep this in mind in the future! :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

(Hmm... i like where this is going, keep up the good work Anony)

Thank you *bows*. "The Good King" taught me well.

(( *Claps* This is Friggin EPIC! We should turn this into a Fan Fiction Series. :D ))

Thanks! As for the Fanfic.... Me and other ponies are already working on "The Good King" fanfic. It is a lot for work, and requires everypony to help out.

If you guys are willing to do the same, maybe a fanfic is possible...

To all those whose posts I moved,

Your exclusively OOC posts belong in the OOC thread, not the roleplay thread. Please keep this in mind in the future! :)

Thank you for that, actually.

Guys, as a reminder, post OOC stuff here

Edited by AnonyZiod

I made an RP very similar to this a while back, it never ended up working because I only had 1 person reply but whatever, If there's room, I'd like to use the OC I planned for it

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/storm-r690

If his ability sounds too close to God-modding or just seems unreasonable, I'll ditch it immidiately If he can have it, I'd love that, if not I'll be fine.

I made an RP very similar to this a while back, it never ended up working because I only had 1 person reply but whatever, If there's room, I'd like to use the OC I planned for it

http://mlpforums.com...rs/_/storm-r690

If his ability sounds too close to God-modding or just seems unreasonable, I'll ditch it immidiately If he can have it, I'd love that, if not I'll be fine.

To be honest, we weren't really accepting new members...

It was because the RP died a while ago. I decided to finish it up and write a big ending for it (working on part 5). Pencil (the RP creator) agreed with this. Now I write big posts for the ending of the RP.

In conclusion, we aren't doing this normally, and you can check out the RP to see what is going on. I will be more that happy to add your character in my next posts if you would like...

To be honest, we weren't really accepting new members...

It was because the RP died a while ago. I decided to finish it up and write a big ending for it (working on part 5). Pencil (the RP creator) agreed with this. Now I write big posts for the ending of the RP.

In conclusion, we aren't doing this normally, and you can check out the RP to see what is going on. I will be more that happy to add your character in my next posts if you would like...

Yeah, I looked at what you guys had already done, 12 pages of posts usually spells too late to join so just kinda forget I asked, lol

and I'm alright about with not being added, if you guys have any other similar RPs going on right please let me know but otherwise, well later

Yeah, I looked at what you guys had already done, 12 pages of posts usually spells too late to join so just kinda forget I asked, lol

and I'm alright about with not being added, if you guys have any other similar RPs going on right please let me know but otherwise, well later

I can add your character to me posts if you like...

I can add your character to me posts if you like...

I tried to address that in my previous post but it wasn't as clear as I thought it would be, don't add me, I wasn't in before, I can't post now, I'd rather stay out but thank you for offering :)

I tried to address that in my previous post but it wasn't as clear as I thought it would be, don't add me, I wasn't in before, I can't post now, I'd rather stay out but thank you for offering :)

Ok, i hope you find another cool RP!

• 2 weeks later...