Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Questions from Ask a Staff

CinnamonSwirl

not really a silly question but do you have a FAQ page, or link, so I can figure out how to do some things to my profile?  Everyones signatures, pics and more and more are amazing but i cant figure out how to do any of that.  Also, do this site have an app?

2 hours ago, CinnamonSwirl said:

not really a silly question but do you have a FAQ page, or link, so I can figure out how to do some things to my profile?  Everyones signatures, pics and more and more are amazing but i cant figure out how to do any of that.  Also, do this site have an app?

https://mlpforums.com/faq/

You will probably find better information if you search this specific forum section for specific needs you have. 

2 hours ago, CinnamonSwirl said:

Also, do this site have an app?

No. It is mobile responsive though. 

I also split this from Ask a Staffer because that topic is in the lounge and is supposed to be fun, goofy, and "get to know" the volunteers behind the site. Site Questions and Tech Support is for site questions. 

To answer your first question, Yes, at the tab "guidelines" at the top of the forum index there is an FAQ section, you can also find it at "Site Questions & Technical Support" plus the forum resource map

You can add your signature by opening the menu at the top right of the screen and then go to "account settings", go to signature and add it there :P

and for your last question, No, there is currently not an app for mlpforums but the mobile site should work just as well, Hope this helped:D

Edited by HeavenSunset

@CinnamonSwirl Your question is kinda vague. I've noticed you have customized your about me page a little. Is there anything specific you're having troubles with? We'll be happy to assist. :grin: 

Customizing your about me and signature is no different than just making a post in a thread. It uses the same editor, so what you can do in the post is doable in profile/signature and vice versa. :pout: Though note, that signatures have some restrictions, for example the amount of images you can put is limited, so are their dimensions. It all should be displayed at the top of that page.

You can adjust your signature here: https://mlpforums.com/settings/signature/ (username menu in the top right corner > Account SettingsSignature)

If there's anything you'd like to know, feel free to ask. :) 

• The topic was locked