Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Accountabilibuddies (Most Tongue-twisting title ever)

Will Guide

Title: Accountabilibuddies 
Air Date: September 13, 2019 (My Little Pony Offical" YouTube channel)
Written By: Jim Martin

Synopsis (YouTube Video Description):  When Applejack gets her foot stomped in the front row of the Starswirl Festival crowd, she needs to head out from the crowd... but her friends won't let her miss the Dirk Thistleweed gig alone. She needs an accountabilibuddy!

Why do I get the urge to use a clip of Applejack telling Pinkie Pie that nervicted isn't a real word after reading the title of this one?

Does this happen at music festivals? Just makes me even less interested in watching live music. I'm not standing for my entertainment. 

Rainbow Dash: I'm... a little surprised by Applejack not knowing sports words. I thought she was into sports too. "Slather my singing parts" sounds like a euphemism for something, and Applejack getting excited that she "told Dirk Thistleweed to slather away" can only be a double entendre. Also: is Dirk Thistleweed not his real name?

Snips: I honestly thought Snails had gone off to get Snips' earplugs. Been a good year for him. 

Pinkie: Look, if Pinkie Pie can solve a problem with a wheelbarrow, clearly she will solve a problem with a wheelbarrow. 

This was my favourite of this season's chose-your-ending shorts. Great stuff all around.