Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the most fun thing you've ever done in your life?

Delzepp

Just like the title says, what's the most fun thing you've ever done in your life?

You can share any fun, awesome stories in here, the funnier the better.

Fun  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• Brohoof 3

I once left my room, that was rather exciting.

I can't really remember the most fun I've had.

aww, really nothing?

c'mon, I'm sure some awesome stuff happened

(edited)

aww, really nothing?

c'mon, I'm sure some awesome stuff happened

Yeah I've had lots of fun doing stuff. I just can't really think of any great stories of the top of my head. I shall return to this post when I remember something.

Edited by APegLegPirate

(edited)

I once swam with dolphins and seals at the zoo.

Also played laser skirmish with all my friends. That was pretty fun.

Edited by Monique
  • Brohoof 4

I once swam with dolphins and seals at the zoo.

Also played laser skirmish with all my friends. That was pretty fun.

wait, you actually swam with the dolphins?

like, in the same pool? were you even allowed?

cause that sounds crazy fun X3

(edited)

back in my junior year of high school my school had a cosplay day and I got to go to school dressed like this guy

scout.png(minus the scattergun)

it was great because no one recognized me including my teachers....

before I could even enter campus a guy walked up to me and shouted "The Scout's a Spy!" if you haven't played TF2 you wouldn't understand that

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

I think that was when I went to The Simpsons Ride at Universal Studios.

Also, during middle school, me and my friends had noticed in our city a spiral staircase that was going underground. We had no idea what it was and it was visibly abandoned because there was a fence around it.

We used to descend the stairs and to go deeper and deeper before anyone sees us. But we've never found out what it actually was. (maybe it was for a parking lot)

And when I was playing LoL with my friends...

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

a cosplay day at school?

why do I not live where you live!!?

it was hosted by Japanese club.... and that day also sparked the greatest case of biasism I've ever seen.... they held a contest to see which cosplay was the best... my friend was wearing a Japaneese club shirt and skirt and posed as a Japanesse School girl... she got third place.... as for me I was not even on the honorable mentions.... I was still happy she won third... but a bit bummed out they didn't even mention me....

(oh and another thing I feel I should just throw out is that school was over populated with Bronys and a Pegasister actually one first dressed as Fluttershy)

well, now that you mentioned it, I also did a cosplay once

it was a dare a few years back, and I never refuse a dare, no matter how stupid

so I ended up cosplaying as sakura from street fighter

sakura222.jpg

no further comment

• Brohoof 1

• Every time I go to an amusement park B-) I'm all crazy about rides.
  • Before the servers shut down I used to play a game called Battle for Middle-Earth II, me and some friends used to play hero duels with custom heroes we created. The thing which made these so funny was that we all used modded heroes that had all these crazy abilities (I always played fair in normal games but I was one of the top modders in the game at the time and I used my knowledge to make crazy heroes which I used in hero duels with friends, I later on taught them some of my secrets and stuff)... anyway, we usually played on this huuuuge map that I had made myself and we just ran around there trying to hunt each other down. It was soooo much fun cause everyone had stealth abilities so you'd only see them when being close, some heroes had teleport capabilities and they just went to some corner of the map and stayed there until the end x) I know it doesn't sound very fun but it was so much fun on man I wish I could do one of those again.
  • When I watched this episode of Laurel and Hardy with my dad

my school had a cosplay day

NO FUCKING WAY! I'm jealous. I didn't have any cosplay days in school :(

• Brohoof 2

NO FUCKING WAY! I'm jealous. I didn't have any cosplay days in school :(

what can I say...

I was lucky enough to attend a cosplay con at one time

Getting to play with a great orchestra in a fancy concert hall was really fun. It was one of my big dreams since early high school!

Except my bassoon was broken. T.T (it only effected a few notes, but that's enough to ruin everything!)

-Climb up waterfalls

-stood on the edge of the grand cayon

-howled with wild wolves while camping

-been nose to nose with a cougar in a zoo

-been 6 yards away from a wild elk male

Thats a few ones..

• Me and my friends skate in parks and open space areas around Illinois.

I go to wrestling shows in my state whenever I can

Concerts of my favorite bands

My first convention, Bronycon 2013

(edited)

The most fun I ever had was probably the day I learned I loved rollercoasters. I was just out of high school and had been scared to ride them all of my life. One day at an amusement park with my brother, we had talked about how I wanted to ride them, but just couldn't. So I noticed that in the line for the Wildcat, there were kids waiting! Like, 10 year old kids! I thought Oh come on, if they can do it, I can do it! So I decided I was going to do it and I was not going to die during the ride. The next 20 minutes waiting in line were excruciating and the first clang clang clang clang clang trip up the first hill almost made me puke from fear, anxiety and anticipation. But then we went over, my stomach turned about 90 TIMES, but I LOVED it! As soon as we got off, we got right back in line and did it again. That was probably the most fun thing because of how it changed my idea of fun in terms of amusement parks for the rest of my life.

Edited by Lexamena

wait, you actually swam with the dolphins?

like, in the same pool? were you even allowed?

cause that sounds crazy fun X3

Yeah, after they do that show where the seals do tricks and shit, you can swim in the pool with them, and the instructors teach you how to 'communicate' with them. It's pretty cool. (Although expensive. :/ )

Yeah, after they do that show where the seals do tricks and shit, you can swim in the pool with them, and the instructors teach you how to 'communicate' with them. It's pretty cool. (Although expensive. :/ )

that's insane! I'd love to experience that

Don't laugh at this.

My friend and I broke some pens and had a competition to see who could sneak the most pens into people's backpacks.

I once walked into a crowded gamestop and caused a huge fight over Xbox and PlayStation.

We also found a bunch of tunnels in the desert and we started walking around in them, until we came across an angry hobo who chased us out of the tunnel.

• Brohoof 2

I went to Six Flags with my friends..

Sounds kinda boring, but since I'm an only child, going to an amusement park with people that aren't your parents is a big deal. Experiencing it with friends is a lot more fun.

I also fed dolphins, rode a zipline, and explored caves.

• Brohoof 1

Usually the fun things I do are public speaking events. Call me lame, but speech class is my favorite extracurricular activity.

Last year, I did a comedy performance about the troubles of being a geek in North Dakota. It was the first time I performed anything unscripted, so I was a nervous wreck. I don't remember much of it, but I do remember that one particular area involved me talking about furries and My Little Pony.

I think one of the lines was, "Great, now they're gonna think I'm a Brony."

• Brohoof 1

I also fed dolphins, rode a zipline, and explored caves.

Fed them out of your hand or by dropping food into the water?

Usually the fun things I do are public speaking events. Call me lame, but speech class is my favorite extracurricular activity.

If you are "lame" for liking speech, then I am "lame" too. Speech/debate is fun, just very time consuming.

• Brohoof 1