Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?

Dashy 4 Ever

I was in a ally way restaurant in a town, in Mexico. Had a frozen octopus that he sliced off the tentacle and grilled. Served with a tangy sauce and I remember the suction cups sticking to my tongue. Didn't taste very good if I remember right.

When i was small i decided to make... something? it was a combination of terrible ingredients and i couldn't get the taste off my mouth for an entire day, and whenever i even think about it it gives me a weird headache (it still does.) . I also get that weird headache whenever i remember other terrible foods I've eaten, one being a specific type of noodles, can't remember the brand but the smell and taste? Definitely. 

Of things that look gross but don't taste gross: crickets :catface:

Of things that don't look gross but do taste gross: mushrooms. I can't stand those things. Keep fungi of all kinds far away from my pizza, salad, etc. :dry:

i tried a japanese dry meat stick that i got in one of my japanese snack boxes that i ordered from amazon once... it had vinager on it... it tasted horrible :scoots:

Oh boy, here goes... a dead baby mouse. I keep pet snakes so I have them around my house (pre-killed and in my freezer, as I'm against live-feeding because it is cruel.) I defrosted it for one of my baby corn snakes and he didn't eat it so I did. I popped its head like a grape between my teeth. It didn't taste of much. I can't believe I did it, I could have contracted a deadly illness. It was a long time ago, please don't judge. Ehhe. :P

I've always disliked spinach soup so it's been the grossest food I've had to eat for years now. The color, the smell, the taste of it... everything. The stuff looks like a freaking moldy sponge while it's in the frozen rectangular form.

4 hours ago, Porrot said:

Oh boy, here goes... a dead baby mouse.

Now this is indeed gross. :lol: I personally wouldn't be able to do such a thing!

(edited)
5 hours ago, Porrot said:

Oh boy, here goes... a dead baby mouse.

That's totally METAL, man!

Kiss.png.e6273be24a6715558f8cf5a81770f93b.png

It's also horrifying. Don't eat mice. It isn't nice. :derp:

Edited by Kings&Hooves14

young one could make you list. rat, uncooked tuna fish,  raw milk from a cows teeh, bugs, spinders, ect :wacko:  i think the worst was home made beer that had a corba inside the bottle.

When I was back in preschool I was made to eat two disgusting foods: Spinach and chicken pot pie. These foods are so disgusting that the imprint of that disgust is still clear to me from my early childhood to now, over twenty years later.

I've eaten stuff that others might think are gross, like escargot and a toasted cricket, but I actually liked those. The stuff that grosses me out are simpler things like creamed corn and lima beans. I can't even look at either of them, and the smell is even worse! :crackle:

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...

When I accidentally ate an half-eaten sample from someone's else. I thought it was my mom's. 

• 4 months later...
7 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Wasp lollipop. Basically a wasp encased in hard candy on a stick. I ate it in front of my science teacher to gross her out during a field trip.

That's brutal. 

Sun Chips and lettuce. 

I had to eat rotten pork chops once. And I will never do it again, because I'd rather starve than throw everything up and deal with the taste and the toughness of the meat. :eww:

Oh and I did eat a fly once, but I didn't taste it because I swallowed the bite whole. It was in a peanut-butter sandwich (yes, no jelly, no bananas... Just peanut butter).

Edited by Dusklicious

21 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

A plain bologna and mayonnaise sandwich. Ugh just thinking about it makes me gag. :mlp_gag: 

It's better if you add single-slice cheese. :laugh:

I forgot sun-dried tomatoes made wrong. Tastes like vomit.