Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

TailsIsNotAlone

The most I've eaten was at a buffet. Ate cheese pizza, chicken wings, shrimp, and even dessert. I ate chocolate cakes and carrot cake plus their was a chocolate fountain so I put my dessert dipped it in there.

Got so fat, but I didn't look fat.

• Brohoof 1

I ate 3 pizzas, a bag of crisps, 3 liters of energy drink and quite a shit lot of other stuff, cant remember 'cause I was so high. Munchies are one of the reasons I stopped blazing 420 holy herb erryday.

Marijuana sucks.

• 1 year later...

Got stoned really stoned, and I just got done making dinner. I made hammer burgers 12 of them, So I ate 5 of those, 2 bowls of Applejack, 1 candy bar, half a box of pizza.... yeah next morning I was not happy with myself...

• 1 year later...

I can't recall the most I've ever eaten, though I know I used to eat until I felt sick back when I was trying to move away from being dangerously underweight. I once had a whole 700G jar of peanut butter while hiding in the school bathroom, and there were other times where I ate a lot of P.B. too... thankfully doing that worked for me somehow, though I'm still disgusted at myself for doing that all the same.  :eww:

Three full standard plates at an all you can eat buffet a couple years ago for my birthday. That's completely loaded to the point of nothing more able to be fit or it would start falling off the side, so like four inches tall in his case. 

On the way home I couldn't walk without pain in my stomach, was burping all the time which lowered the pain, and also making really nasty smelling farts. 

Do I win, or can someone top this?

Edited by bronislav84
  • Brohoof 2

Uh, i once had a large pepperoni pizza, there was a starter but i forgot what, probably nachos, then i had a cookie dough thing with ice cream, also about 6 cokes. This is at pizza hut.

another time i had a 21oz steak with chips and other stuff on the plate i forgot, a prawn cocktail, and then a sundae. 

I had gotten upset and ordered a XL pizza, ashamed at myself for doing that.

Don't be upset XD

be proud of your achievement 

• Brohoof 1

Uh, i once had a large pepperoni pizza, there was a starter but i forgot what, probably nachos, then i had a cookie dough thing with ice cream, also about 6 cokes. This is at pizza hut.

another time i had a 21oz steak with chips and other stuff on the plate i forgot, a prawn cocktail, and then a sundae. 

Don't be upset XD

be proud of your achievement 

If gaining weight is an achievement, then it makes me feel worse. :(

If gaining weight is an achievement, then it makes me feel worse. :(

You could easily lose the weight if you're active. XD

sadly i'm still trying to get into the swing of being active.

Hm... I wouldn't ever be able to win anything in this category. I think I had a much larger ability to eat when I was young. I remember when my parents would order a pizza for the family I would have to restrain myself from wanting to eat the entire pizza. xD But now I get to three pieces and I can't have anymore, no matter how hard I try. =/

I'm kind of a bottomless pit when it comes to goldfish crackers, though. lol

• Brohoof 1

I go on a bingeing streak when i get upset, and it shames me to know i do that. I even killed off two tubs of yogurt to make myself feel better. I'm trying to stay under 218lbs, which isn't easy to do.

I once ate three one pound burgers in one sitting followed by a big bowl of ice cream followed by chocolate (and I had had burgers for breakfast and lunch that day as well ... yeah ... I was out and they were selling burgers for cheap at breakfast time and again at lunch so ... take my advice, never do that, you will be ill) anyway after that though I was still underweight ... :(

• Brohoof 1

There's this burger at a local fast food joint around my town, and it's called Purple Cow. At this place, they have a burger that's made with a pound of beef, the entire sandwich is big as a Frisbee. I've eaten one of those, an order of fries, and two doughnuts. I'm pretty sure that's the most I've ever eaten. I'm about 6'3 and I weigh around 200 lbs., so I'm a pretty big guy.

• Brohoof 2

I ate a steak super-monster at Freebirds. That thing was apparently over 2000 calories, and I didn't feel too full right away after finishing it.

As far as I can remember, I would say two In-N-Out Double Meats (Extra Toast Buns and Whole Grilled Onions) with Well-Done Fries and a Root Beer Float. And also dessert afterwards (Milk and Oreos I think?). Interesting enough, what I got from In-N-Out was all from the Secret Menu. I know I can pig out at In-N-Out whenever I'm starving after a long week at community college. I'm not sure if it's the most I've eaten overall but this is what I can remember.

• Brohoof 1

Well, if I've burned enough calories I can sometimes finish a Jersey Mike's Giant.  I've done that a few times, and I always get applause from the employees.  Seems kind of twisted to commend someone for eating a lot.  But still funny, though.

I was 11ish at the time and I managed to eat 14 slices of Pizza Hut pizza (that's 1 box and 3/4ths of another box).... I still wonder why I'm skinny....

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

I honestly just pig out whenever the opportunity arises, I can't even remember what the most I've ever ate was because when I actually do eat, I eat a fucking lot. I recall once I ordered this bigass burger from our local DQ and nearly suffocated on the thing, but damn it was a good burger and I was still hungry after I ate it. My physical health and dietary habits are questionable at best.