Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Most Elaborate Meal You've Made

PeachPalette

(edited)

You know what, the next time i cook a BIG dinner (the ones i actually enjoy doing) ill soo take a picture and post it here.

I can't wait to see the noms!

Nutella beats all...............

I made Nutella stuffed french toast once. I suggest it HIGHLY! :wub:

Thanks. And you're not the only one with a sweet tooth. About a year or two when I was drinking in abundance, I had this Ethiopian tea and about two/three spoons of sugar. Couldn't stand the plain stuff, but green tea on its own actually taste really good - has its own distinctive flavor when you continuously have it.

--

On a separate note, a few other meals that I've made included:

-Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip sandwich WITH Cookies as buns

-Celery with garlic sauce

-Cookies dipped in coffee

Elaborate? No. Delicious? Very.

Now, I've made Ethiopian tea jelly one time. Lemme tell ya, GOOD stuff. Also Chai. I'm a Chai tea fanatic.

Also, all of those little meals sound tasty to me. :) I do like the simple stuff too. I often feel too lazy to make a huge meal especially if it's only for me.

Edited by PeachPalette

Now, I've made Ethiopian tea jelly one time. Lemme tell ya, GOOD stuff.

As an Ethiopian, I hope you don't mind if it if I go :wub:

Also, all of those little meals sound tasty to me. :) I do like the simple stuff too. I often feel too lazy to make a huge meal especially if it's only for me.

They were all spur of the moment ideas I had when I wanted to eat something small. I highly NOT recommend the cookie sandwich though. Wanted to kill myself after eating that.

• Brohoof 1

They were all spur of the moment ideas I had when I wanted to eat something small. I highly NOT recommend the cookie sandwich though. Wanted to kill myself after eating that.

Hm, sounds about as bad as me making a "Fugde Round cheesecake" Which is really...two Fudge Rounds with a glob of cream cheese in the middle. Oh, it was naughty, lol.

• Brohoof 1

I cooked up some sort of weird thing last night.

I boiled some linguini.

Then I sauteed mushrooms, garlic, celery, (didn't have any onion!!!), in olive oil, then added some very dry sherry.

In another pot, I heated up, very lightly,some more olive oil, onion powder, basil, oregano, tarragon, and parsley.

After the noodles were done, I added it all on the pot with the spices, mixed it up, then sprinkled fresh ramano cheese over it.

No pic, because I ate it all and it was DELICIOUS.

And I'm sure almost everypony here has experimented with ramen noodles at some point, adding in different spices, or adding meat.

• Brohoof 1

Penne rigate in a carbonara sause

some times with a spinach salad

Very nice! That's the type of thing I like!

I cooked up some sort of weird thing last night.

I boiled some linguini.

Then I sauteed mushrooms, garlic, celery, (didn't have any onion!!!), in olive oil, then added some very dry sherry.

In another pot, I heated up, very lightly,some more olive oil, onion powder, basil, oregano, tarragon, and parsley.

After the noodles were done, I added it all on the pot with the spices, mixed it up, then sprinkled fresh ramano cheese over it.

No pic, because I ate it all and it was DELICIOUS.

And I'm sure almost everypony here has experimented with ramen noodles at some point, adding in different spices, or adding meat.

I have indeed experimented with Ramen noodles before. In fact, I have a Ramen cookbook that's pretty neat. Anyway, what you made sounds delicious! I know I would have eaten every little bit. Next time you make something like that please take a picture of it!

(edited)

Tonight's dinner. Thai Squid Soup! It's got some bok choy, bean sprouts, green onions, red curry paste, fish sauce, garlic, and ginger...well and naturally squid. Very tasty AND simple!

Posted Image

Edited by PeachPalette

Does preparing Pho soup for 30 people count? probably not. However, once I did cook a Pavlova cake and let me tell you for a first time attempt it wasn't half bad.

Behold, feast your eyes upon my deity-like cuisine expertise!!!

Posted Image

HHHAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMM

The most elaborate, completely serious thing I've ever made was (hold your laughter) grilled cheese. And yes, I burned one...

• Brohoof 4

The most elaborate, completely serious thing I've ever made was (hold your laughter) grilled cheese. And yes, I burned one...

Grilled cheese sandwiches are tricky little devils... thankfully we've got these over here, so I don't have to worry about making any myself. ;)

• Brohoof 4

homemade noodles, home made alfredo, homemeade pizza sauce, homemade 9 layer lasagna, and p homemade pizza. I made 10 gallons of each of the sauces, made my own bread and noodles, used fresh herbs and spices. i made food to last me the rest of the year XD

• Brohoof 2

Grilled cheese sandwiches are tricky little devils... thankfully we've got these over here, so I don't have to worry about making any myself. ;)

Oh my god, that is a genious idea...

Grilled cheese sandwiches are actually one of the few things I will take the time to prepare. I probably consider using the stove about once every solar eclipse.

homemade noodles, home made alfredo, homemeade pizza sauce, homemade 9 layer lasagna, and p homemade pizza. I made 10 gallons of each of the sauces, made my own bread and noodles, used fresh herbs and spices. i made food to last me the rest of the year XD

Expect a diner guest! :wub:

I like cooking rainbow trout and tilapia in a pan.

But this is what I really want to try:

http-~~-//youtu.be/y1orR1HGv0s

Oh yeah, forgot dessert!

http-~~-//youtu.be/bGCBWbKMWd8

You should try it, then post a picture! Fish is tasty I might add. I cook it at home often too. :)

Expect a diner guest! :wub:

You should try it, then post a picture! Fish is tasty I might add. I cook it at home often too. :)

YAAAAYY!!!! i enjoy company XD EVERYPONY IS WELCOME!! I MAKE THE BEST ALFREDO AND LASAGNA ON THE WEST SIDE OF THE MISSISSIPPI XD
  • Brohoof 1

YAAAAYY!!!! i enjoy company XD EVERYPONY IS WELCOME!! I MAKE THE BEST ALFREDO AND LASAGNA ON THE WEST SIDE OF THE MISSISSIPPI XD

Mississippi, eh? I haven't had good homemade lasagna in a LONG time. Might be worth the trip from northern Michigan, eh?! ;)

Mississippi, eh? I haven't had good homemade lasagna in a LONG time. Might be worth the trip from northern Michigan, eh?! ;)

damn straight it would be!! XD ill be in minnesota around june! meet me there! XD