Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Most Elaborate Meal You've Made

PeachPalette

I'm a bit of a foody so I'm always creating different recipes at home.

I have far too many to mention so I'll just post a few pictures and what they are:

Posted Image

Fried banana caramel a la mode.

Posted Image

Shrimp and Cream of Wheat (for when you're out of grits). Made with the Holy Trinity, spinach, tomatoes, and Creole seasonings. The cream of wheat is infused with cheese and butter.

Posted Image

Chicken tortilla soup

Anyone else share this same interest?

• Brohoof 2

Posted Image

Shrimp and Cream of Wheat (for when you're out of grits). Made with the Holy Trinity, spinach, tomatoes, and Creole seasonings. The cream of wheat is infused with cheese and butter.

Posted Image

Chicken tortilla soup

That... looks delicious...

Elaborate meals? The most elaborate I managed to come up with is Oatmeal and Green Tea at 5 in the morning. It was (as horrendous as the thought of that whole situation sounds) fantastic.

Grilled Steak with Hot Potato's and steamed carrots, home made gravy and Green Beans, Home made Sweet Iced Tea and scallops.

That was the dinner i cooked three nights ago.

Cherrychangas. They were explosively delicious.

Now, iv had a Chimichanga but never a cherrychanga. im actually tempted to try one

• Brohoof 2

That... looks delicious...

Elaborate meals? The most elaborate I managed to come up with is Oatmeal and Green Tea at 5 in the morning. It was (as horrendous as the thought of that whole situation sounds) fantastic.

Thanks!

Actually oatmeal and green tea sounds like a real decent breakfast. Green tea is delicious. Do you add honey?

Cherrychangas. They were explosively delicious.

I want to make those SO bad but I've been told to wait until my bestie moves here so he can make them with me. I bet they were good! ;)

Ham and turkey on toasted bread with pepperjack, cheddar, wasabi mayonaise, spicy mustard, and lettuce.

I know, I'm useless.

• Brohoof 4

Grilled Steak with Hot Potato's and steamed carrots, home made gravy and Green Beans, Home made Sweet Iced Tea and scallops.

That was the dinner i cooked three nights ago.

Can I come over for dinner? LOL

• Brohoof 1

Actually oatmeal and green tea sounds like a real decent breakfast. Green tea is delicious. Do you add honey?

Nah. My friend told me that a way of feeling SUPER good in the mornings was to drink plain green tea before sleep and after waking. I didn't add anything in order to follow his advice (and I'm not that much of a honey fan to begin with, but that could change), and so far it's working.

Ham and turkey on toasted bread with pepperjack, cheddar, wasabi mayonaise, spicy mustard, and lettuce. I know, I'm useless.

Actually, I would totally eat that in an instant. Minus the ham though, but regardless.

Ham and turkey on toasted bread with pepperjack, cheddar, wasabi mayonaise, spicy mustard, and lettuce.

I know, I'm useless.

That sounds soooo good. I do love a good sandwich. I make BLT's all of the time. Good stuff.

Either oatmeal or macaroni and cheese...

Needless to say, I'm no cook.

Actually, that's not bad, lol. I had a roommate once that didn't even know how to make box mac and cried about it. :huh:

Nah. My friend told me that a way of feeling SUPER good in the mornings was to drink plain green tea before sleep and after waking. I didn't add anything in order to follow his advice (and I'm not that much of a honey fan to begin with, but that could change), and so far it's working.

Hm, I never heard of that, but good for you! I'm glad it's working for you. I wish I could just not add honey and maybe try out your friend's method, but I've never been one to drink tea without some kind of sweetener in it. Bit of a sweet tooth.

Earlier today, I made myself an omelet for breakfast. It may not be a big deal, but I have never successfully flipped one of those before. I was stoked when I managed to pull it off. I celebrated by making another XD

Oh, and I made tacos once. :P

"Buying bread from a man in Brussels

He was six foot four and full of muscles

I said, "Do you speak-a my language?"

He just smiled and gave me a Vegemite sandwich"

Posted Image

YUMMEH

• Brohoof 1

Actually, that's not bad, lol. I had a roommate once that didn't even know how to make box mac and cried about it. :huh:

Okay, what? That's... just... wow.

Oh, and I made tacos once. :P

Actually, I've made tacos, too. Technically my parents cooked everything, but I made the taco. Does that count?

• Brohoof 1

Hm, I never heard of that, but good for you! I'm glad it's working for you. I wish I could just not add honey and maybe try out your friend's method, but I've never been one to drink tea without some kind of sweetener in it. Bit of a sweet tooth.

Thanks. And you're not the only one with a sweet tooth. About a year or two when I was drinking in abundance, I had this Ethiopian tea and about two/three spoons of sugar. Couldn't stand the plain stuff, but green tea on its own actually taste really good - has its own distinctive flavor when you continuously have it.

--

On a separate note, a few other meals that I've made included:

-Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip sandwich WITH Cookies as buns

-Celery with garlic sauce

-Cookies dipped in coffee

Elaborate? No. Delicious? Very.

• Brohoof 2