Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the most fun thing you've ever done in your life?

Delzepp

Climbing to the top of our local mountain this year and being almost right along the edge of the cliff, all the while it was cold and very, very windy (!!), was one of my favourite moments ever. Shame we probably? Won't be able to do it again until -after- winter. ^^

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

Driving fast and you know what's more fun then driving fast? Driving faster.

And getting stopped by the police, maybe? :raritysillyhat:

• Delighted Giggle 1

8 hours ago, Splashee said:

And getting stopped by the police, maybe? :raritysillyhat:

That would be considered the end of said fun hehe. Yet that's like saying it is fun to build legos but when you finish it then it is over but you had fun which is what it is all about if you think about it. Though on a more serious note of course everyone should drive safely but you know UwU.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Tough call. Hard to pin down one thing so I’ll name a few highlights:

Seeing Return of the Jedi in a theater for the first time.

Seeing Beauty and the Beast: The Broadway Musical onstage in LA with the original cast.

My first visit to Disneyland when I was 6.

• Brohoof 2
  • Excited 1

There’s a handful of things that come to mind. 

Going on Maverick at Cedar Point for the first time is probably up there. That thing is insane, best coaster I’ve ever gone on.

Going to my first NFL game was a blast, especially since it was a close game the entire time. Not as comfy as watching from home but oh man the energy at a live game is insane, there’s nothing like it.

There’s a handful of nights with friends where I’ve thought “oh man this is the most fun I think I’ve ever had”.

I dedicate this post to @Cash In, for it was him, who informed me of this thread. Really fun fella. Thanks :toldya:

My most fun thing? Very hard to pick one, although vast majority of them have @Planeswalker Silky involved in them :3 However to name one right off the bat - going to oceanarium in Atlanta with her to see dolphins and seals from very close, which includes feeding them. It was one thing I never expected will happen in my life, yet there it was and dolphins were amazing from upclose <3 

Outside from that I also had an INCREDIBLE concert by Insomnium I went to and it's still the best concert I've ever seen even though after it my entire body was completely sore xD