Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

the most disgusting vitamin/medicine you ever drank

Moonbacon

the title says it all also

mine is that chinesse vitamin my mom made me drink it everyday trust it tasted just faul tasting i cant even describe it. (no racism intentend on the chinesse people by the way)

Edited by moonlight7starshine
  • Brohoof 1

woops i said racism intenteed rather than no racism intenteed .-. oh god i hope i dont get in trouble for that. 

the only reason that i didn't vomit out the vitamin is because i had a strong stomach for almost everything. 

There was this cherry-flavoured cough medicine that I hated when I was a kid... It tasted really bitter and synthetic and left a horrible after-taste. I also remember it being particularly viscous, almost like maple syrup and it was fairly easy to have it spill on your shirt.

Any grape flavored medicine. Talk about drinkable torture; that stuff was nasty. I'd rather suffer the sickness than have that stuff run over my taste buds.

Ha: I mentioned something about that earlier: I think cherry flavor is worse though. I hate grape flavored stuff.

Theraflu. Here is how it works for you people that don't know. You boil some water, place this powder in a cup, stir and drink. It tastes horrible and makes you want to puke. You want to gulp the whole cup in one swoop to save yourself the horrible taste, but the water is too hot. If you take it slow, you will have to put up with the horrible taste.

thera flue has multiple names in my country anyway the only fruit flavored medicine i tasted is orange i haven't tasted cherry and probobly won't since im not a little girl anymore and my parents encourage me to drink uh pills or something like. for my fever and any other sickness i get

Oh god I remember this other cold/flu medicine. It was this....I forget what it's called, but a tablet like thing, and you put it in a cup of water and let it dissolve. The flavor was ok but it stung and fizzled in the back of my throat like soda. It was horrible.

Ha: I mentioned something about that earlier: I think cherry flavor is worse though. I hate grape flavored stuff.

It might be worse, it's been a while since I've had any drinkable medicine (I really did suffer through the illnesses instead of taking the medicine if I could help it), grape is just the first flavor that came to mind. I've never been so happy to take medicine as I was when I became old enough to swallow pills. Goodbye grape, cherry, bubblegum and any other disgusting flavor those scientist can come up with and good riddance. 

Oh well there's this particular one, though I don't think I want to mention the name in here lol

But it's some red thingy that tastes like nothing else on earth, just the smell makes you wanna throw up.. It's like... hm... Think, old tomato sauce mixed with 2 year old Dr Pepper.

I remember I had to take it and I remember my mom gave me money for drinking it cause it was so meep meep beep disgusting

Edited by Jokuc

Never really took any medicine that tasted that bad, I do kinda got a story to tell you though! I accidentally manged to get high off of cough medicine once! I had a bad cough, fever you name it, so my parents( I was about 8 or 9 btw) Decided to give me some cough medicine to reduce the coughing so I could sleep, well apparently a very high fever mixed with dextromethorphan does not end well. I just randomly started seeing...things and apparently thought I was the pizza man??? That was one heck of a bad experience, and TO THIS DAY, I still won't touch cough medicine! Even if it doesn't got the hallucinogenic drug in it!

Edited by ~SadisticOblivion~

@,

you know whats funny? i never hulucinated in my life ever other than that one time when i woke i though the tv was open i tried to switch channels with a hullucinated remote

yea its awkward. 

Nature's Bounty Chelated Zinc Capsules, they went down okay but I could hardly keep these damn things down without drowning them in ginger ale and shoving a bagel down my throat. So for the next 15 minutes I felt like my body was about to explode and my breakfast was going to come spraying out all over.