Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

@everyone I'm doing fine just got home from work and it was a very busy day at my work place today. I'm also concerned about some friends and besties and siblings of mine and I'm keeping everyone including them in my prayers and thoughts 🙏💞

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Goofyg27 said:

@everyone I'm doing fine just got home from work and it was a very busy day at my work place today. I'm also concerned about some friends and besties and siblings of mine and I'm keeping everyone including them in my prayers and thoughts 🙏💞

@Princess Silky should be waiting before a meal is ready:awwthanks:  

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Good. I got to talk with my mother and explained her how I was feeling. And we reached an agreement. I eat the impotent pain everyday, and she takes cares of me until I pass away here at home like her father did, since I lack the strength to face the world anymore. She started crying, and then I cried. But she agreed.
I think it is a fair compromise, and she keeps the inheritence. Because I have no interest whatsoever in the properties or the money, as long as my family has food and a roof.
Still, I don't know the reason she lied to me for so long. But it was tearing me apart, because I could not conciliate the pain I was feeling with the lie she was telling me, and it was causing me to become increasingly more unstable, which was dangerous for both of us.
I don't think she understands that she means the world to me. And that whenever she passes away, I follow because she is my whole family. Not just by defect. But because beyond the anger that I feel against her, I love her.
Also, I may be passing away first, because of my debilitating condition.
But that was healing, and probably the first honest conversation we had since forever. Because she was hurting me with her denial, which in turn caused me to hurt her back. And I never really wanted to blame her, I just wanted to talk things out before things turned to worse, but she kept pushing the truth down, which only caused more pain for both of us.

Edited by They call me Loyalty
  • Brohoof 2

Not feeling too great currently. A cousin of mine passed away suddenly. He wasn't a great guy for many years but for a little while he seemed like he was trying to do better, to be better. Now he's gone. Even with all of the negative things he's done in the past, I will still miss him. 

(edited)
On 2023-05-06 at 11:25 PM, They call me Loyalty said:

Good. I got to talk with my mother and explained her how I was feeling. And we reached an agreement. I eat the impotent pain everyday, and she takes cares of me until I pass away here at home like her father did, since I lack the strength to face the world anymore. She started crying, and then I cried. But she agreed.
I think it is a fair compromise, and she keeps the inheritence. Because I have no interest whatsoever in the properties or the money, as long as my family has food and a roof.
Still, I don't know the reason she lied to me for so long. But it was tearing me apart, because I could not conciliate the pain I was feeling with the lie she was telling me, and it was causing me to become increasingly more unstable, which was dangerous for both of us.
I don't think she understands that she means the world to me. And that whenever she passes away, I follow because she is my whole family. Not just by defect. But because beyond the anger that I feel against her, I love her.
Also, I may be passing away first, because of my debilitating condition.
But that was healing, and probably the first honest conversation we had since forever. Because she was hurting me with her denial, which in turn caused me to hurt her back. And I never really wanted to blame her, I just wanted to talk things out before things turned to worse, but she kept pushing the truth down, which only caused more pain for both of us.

Damn, I can't even imagine your situation. It must be difficult.

Also, here is what Chat GPT say:

It's good to hear that you were able to have an honest conversation with your mother and reach an agreement that works for both of you. It's understandable that the lie she told you was causing you a lot of pain and making you feel increasingly unstable. It takes a lot of strength to confront someone you love about something that has been causing you harm.

It's also clear that your mother means a lot to you, and you're willing to make sacrifices for her well-being. It's important to remember that while it may be difficult to understand why your mother lied to you, it's important to focus on moving forward and healing the relationship.

It's great that you were able to have an open and honest conversation with your mother, and it's important to continue to communicate with her in the future. It's also important to take care of yourself and seek support if you need it during this difficult time.

Edited by Svetlana Note
Added AI message
  • Brohoof 2

Quite sad bc I had a rough day, Friday I made so many mistakes at work. I feel I’m growing closer to a burn out with all the pressure they apply and every hour they force something new upon me. :worry: 

i do like kings support & care 💜 just sad I get home to be so dead exhausted but my chest going bonkers

7 minutes ago, Pandora said:

Quite sad bc I had a rough day, Friday I made so many mistakes at work. I feel I’m growing closer to a burn out with all the pressure they apply and every hour they force something new upon me. :worry: 

i do like kings support & care 💜 just sad I get home to be so dead exhausted but my chest going bonkers

Sorry to hear that. That's not okay for your work place to treat you like that pressuring you and forcing new projects on you 

20 minutes ago, Pandora said:

Oh no!! I'm so sorry you had a rough day. My day has been sooo exhausting. Dealing with so many things at once. :scoots: BUT! I'd still like to be there for you, PanPan. Maybe we can have some tea together and just chill together? 

13 minutes ago, Goofyg27 said:

Sorry to hear that. That's not okay for your work place to treat you like that pressuring you and forcing new projects on you 

I agree. Goofy, you're so kind and understanding. Thanks for understanding PanPan's struggles

1 minute ago, Princess Silky said:

Oh no!! I'm so sorry you had a rough day. My day has been sooo exhausting. Dealing with so many things at once. :scoots: BUT! I'd still like to be there for you, PanPan. Maybe we can have some tea together and just chill together? 

I agree. Goofy, you're so kind and understanding. Thanks for understanding PanPan's struggles

Awwwwwwww princess Silky my bestie and sister of mine your such a sweetheart and care bear and so much more by the way you've made my day just by agreeing with my point there (Sent with gentle tone)😁💕

48 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

I’d prefer my bed now if that’s okay, life is just kicking my guts and even if this week just started.. I want the weekend!