mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

(edited)

I'm so nervous about today's school orientation. School officially starts on August 15th. (I'm going to the eighth grade!) I'm mainly worried about if I'm smart enough to stay in Honors Pre-Algebra. Sure, I was in Honors last year, but we'll be doing ninth grade level mathematics. I still have to finish some art work for the forums as well. (Specifically Pink's OC, Lacewing.)

Edited by Interstellar Sketch
  • Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 6

Okayish. Money troubles persist and lately I have been having these dreams where I am homeless or something bad happens to me. But I try to take my mind off of it. I guess I feel…lost.

• Hugs 5

rr5p9f.jpg

Surprised and now a bit worried. Seismologists are now saying that the recent 4.4 earthquake occurred on the Puente Hills Thrust fault system, which they claim is more dangerous than the San Andreas. They warn that there will be increasing seismic activity in the future and that a disastrous earthquake will occur in the near future. Now I have two major fault lines to worry about.

I'm not going to be spend all my time worrying, but we have experienced two earthquakes with magnitudes over 4.0 in the past two weeks as well.

29 minutes ago, Interstellar Sketch said:

My legs feel really weak. I'm feeling like my legs will give out from beneath me every time I simply stand. I got enough sleep and I don't feel tired, just my legs. I'm sure I'm fine though. :eager:

It's important to listen to your body. Maybe take it easy for a bit and see if the feeling improves. If it doesn’t or if it gets worse, it might be a good idea to check in with your doctor. Better to be safe!

• Brohoof 1
  • Sad 2
  • Hugs 3

Now I feel even worse. Everything I do is just WRONG. My mother was taking pictures of me and kept telling me to smile and I was. She started yelling at me and telling me to stop smiling the way I was. She already yelled at me earlier today and I don't want to be here. I just want to go to school already. This is why I don't like summer break. I should be used to this by now but it hurts so much. I just want it all to end already.

• Sad 4
  • Hugs 6

1 hour ago, Interstellar Sketch said:

Now I feel even worse. Everything I do is just WRONG. My mother was taking pictures of me and kept telling me to smile and I was. She started yelling at me and telling me to stop smiling the way I was. She already yelled at me earlier today and I don't want to be here. I just want to go to school already. This is why I don't like summer break. I should be used to this by now but it hurts so much. I just want it all to end already.

I'm so sorry you're feeling this way. It sounds like you're carrying a lot right now, and it's not fair that you're being treated like this. You deserve to feel safe and accepted, especially at home. It's okay to hurt, and it's okay to want an escape. Please know that we are all here for you, and you don’t have to face this alone. School is just around the corner, and I’m hoping it brings you the peace and space you need. Hang in there Sketch, you're stronger than you think.

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 2

1 hour ago, Interstellar Sketch said:

I am SO sorry that you experienced that, lovely. Gosh... It must've hurt to feel so judged when you were just doing your best. Easy to make us feel like nothing we do is right and we're just inadequate. I'm sure your smile is lovely! Smiles are expressions of comfort, happiness and glee. So your smile will always be lovely, no matter what. To make someone smile on queue is just not fair. Lots of pony hugs your way, lovely. It's ok if you don't feel your best. You have friends here to listen who care. :coco:

• Brohoof 5
  • Hugs 3

A little tired, but in a comfortable worn-out sort of way. I’m taking a night away from painting so I can let the paint dry before resuming work on it. I’m spending my time fighting my laptop keyboard instead. It leaves out every second or third letter I type, so I have to constantly re-type and correct everything. It’s irritating but I’m too tired to care.

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 6

11 hours ago, Count Gribouillis said:

Feeling... rainy.

Seen first signs of autumn today. Weather is stormy and leaves are getting yellower.

Well, it's time for Night in The Woods playlist ^•^

Oh wow, I didn’t expect to see this here! I remember playing Night In The Woods years ago. It had a nice little ambience.

The soundtrack is just as nice as I remember, and I also recall playing that RPG minigame. XD

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 1

1 hour ago, Starlight Serenade said:

Oh wow, I didn’t expect to see this here! I remember playing Night In The Woods years ago. It had a nice little ambience.

The soundtrack is just as nice as I remember, and I also recall playing that RPG minigame. XD

It's nice to meet anyone, who appreciates this game ^з^ For me NITW is soundtrack of autumn and gives me strong Halloween vibe. Also this short and cozy game has some nice friendship lessons ^×^.

• smile 2

(edited)
15 minutes ago, Count Gribouillis said:

It's nice to meet anyone, who appreciates this game ^з^ For me NITW is soundtrack of autumn and gives me strong Halloween vibe. Also this short and cozy game has some nice friendship lessons ^×^.

Likewise! It’s a nice and cozy little game. It feels like  autumn vibes, but the game came out in like the winter or spring of 2017, I think.

This and the “Over the Garden Wall” cartoon always give me autumn and Halloween vibes.

Speaking of which- it’s almost time for my annual rewatch of “Over the Garden Wall”! 

Edited by Starlight Serenade
  • smile 1
  • Excited 1

Feeling pretty good actually, got a decent sleep for a change, and one more night of work to go.  Hope everyone else is doing okay, and that your day is going fairly well.

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 2

18 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

A little tired, but in a comfortable worn-out sort of way. I’m taking a night away from painting so I can let the paint dry before resuming work on it. I’m spending my time fighting my laptop keyboard instead. It leaves out every second or third letter I type, so I have to constantly re-type and correct everything. It’s irritating but I’m too tired to care.

I'm tired too @Dreambiscuit:rarity:  The energy for Star Wars:  The Old Republic gaming took much out of me.  And I'm off the game so that a crafting mission can get finished:ooh:  

• smile 1
  • Party! 1

716664449_octifluttersandstarwars.jpg.b8097d40c820f353f40695648d5a7368.jpg

Special thanks to Emerald Heart for the banner!  

(edited)

I feel overexcited. :zipp-wut:

The week was overwhelming emotion wise and my nervous system need some cooling down. Art is nice way to let the steam out. Maybe I should try yoga as well as gym isn't enough anymore. I'm glad that the weekend is ahead :PIPPIPHURRAY:

Edited by Count Gribouillis
  • Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 2

On 2024-08-15 at 5:55 AM, Count Gribouillis said:

Feeling... rainy.

Seen first signs of autumn today. Weather is stormy and leaves are getting yellower.

I have seen some yellow leaves falling too! :o

-

On 2024-08-15 at 9:52 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

... I’m spending my time fighting my laptop keyboard instead. It leaves out every second or third letter I type, so I have to constantly re-type and correct everything. It’s irritating but I’m too tired to care.

Something wrong with that - take it to a repair shop maybe? I did once manage to buy a keyboard for an old laptop off eBay, 4 or 5 keys had just stopped working on the original.

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 2
  • Hugs 1

5d99c364c08b6737376366.gif.dfa4553cb69616eb874ec1343886e9fa.gif

REDWINGS HORSE SANCTUARY  www.redwings.org.uk

On 2024-08-14 at 3:55 AM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Worried, my room could be a hazard if things aren't put back the way they were:sunny:  

That soiunds like my every room.

:laugh:

• Delighted Giggle 1
  • Shocked 1

5d99c364c08b6737376366.gif.dfa4553cb69616eb874ec1343886e9fa.gif

REDWINGS HORSE SANCTUARY  www.redwings.org.uk

I'm a little tired. I wanted to do some things today but I couldn't because I started listening to scary stories on YouTube and couldn't stop. The scary stories I listen to have interesting plots. I listened to them for 10 hours. I even got a headache but now it's gone. Scary stories are very interesting and sometimes it's hard to stop listening to them. But if you listen to a lot, it can ruin your mood. Now I don't feel bad but I don't feel good either.

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 1

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90