mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

40 minutes ago, returned_dragon said:

Felt sick with a headache and general malaise today, but I forced myself to go for a walk around sunset.

The wind was blowing as I began to walk through a nearby field and followed the path towards the summit. The sky itself was in a strange condition, with lower layers of gray-white and nearly purple clouds obscuring a higher atmosphere in which beautiful screes of broken cloudbanks were illuminated by a sun pure and bright. It played a game of hide-and-seek as I climbed higher and higher through the rising meadow, but not once did it disappear entirely: here and there it would break or scatter in the shroud, unique and beautiful as a falling mist come alive with a momentary rainbow. 

I used to go up there and sit pretty often. To listen to the wind roar in the sky; to gaze upon that mystery which felt it was for me alone.

You can just lay up there and feel empty.

I recently saw such clouds in my village. It looks unusual and beautiful, I saw something like this for the first time. 

• smile 1
  • Party! 1
  • Hugs 1

(edited)

Feel sad that I'm not going to see a friend in this site anymore, he quitted, I'll still have contact with him, but I'm definitely miss seeing him around here, but I feel happy that I still have other friends to interact here :coco:

On 2024-08-09 at 11:15 PM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

@Rafa Stary

Does it have to do with local flooding or something else?  Sadly, no new toilet:awed:  

Oooh no no no, don't worry, I'm fine! Hope you get your new toilet as fast as possible :hug_day:

Edited by Rafa Stary
  • Sad 2
  • Hugs 3

4 minutes ago, Rafa Stary said:

Feel sad that I'm not going to see a friend in this site anymore, he quitted, I'll still have contact with him, but I'm definitely miss seeing him around here, but I feel happy that I still have other friends to interact here :coco:

Feeling so familiar to many of us. At least you can contact them. In many cases we can't. :sunny: 

• Hugs 3

Great! Finished my quizzes for the week yesterday, so now it's on to reviewing new material for next week's assignments and diving into this intense team project due soon. I’m also ramping up the job search. On top of all that, I covered over 4 miles, and my goal is to hit 5 miles this week—maybe even tomorrow. I’m determined to make it happen. I'm going for the top!

• smile 4
  • Excited 1

(edited)

I feel my gears are spinning so fast that I'm afraid of meltdown. :zipp-wut: I need chillout, quickly. And it's only Tuesday. :Angry-zip:

7 minutes ago, Starlight Serenade said:

I’m also ramping up the job search

I believe in you, buddy. You're more than capable. :twi:

Edited by Count Gribouillis
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 4

I feel good. At last. Probably my health problems with being without energy going to solve pronto. Probably the thyroids. I feel spiritually and mental fine, just very tired 'cause thyroids. If that problem is solved... Well I'm going to improve a lot.

Also I'm a bit... dissapointed. No one of all of those who bullied me contacted me to tell me they're sorry. But they're looking so good and spiritual... They have all the good things of being bad people and the good things of being good people. 

• smile 1
  • Hugs 4

Feeling okay today.  Not super good, not super bad, just ... okay.  Still kinda tired, but that's a constant thing I'm dealing with, so it's no major concern.

• Hugs 4

Great! I finished 4.5 miles today. I was aiming for 5, but the machine unexpectedly shut off just as I started picking up the pace. 😄 On the plus side, I've lost some weight, though I've still got more to go!

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Party! 1
  • Hugs 1

Pretty pleased with myself - some while ago I bought an exhaust pipe but couldn't make it fit, I looked at it again today and realised I can just reduce the flange that is too big, with the angle grinder. (I don't think I had the angle grinder when I first bought the pipe.) Hopefully it's the expensive one (I bought two, neither fitted) because it means it's going to be used so that justifies the initial cost. Anyway it now fits, so yay.

:D

• smile 3
  • Party! 1

I'm feeling worn out from gaming.  

On 2024-08-20 at 10:18 AM, Rafa Stary said:

Oooh no no no, don't worry, I'm fine! Hope you get your new toilet as fast as possible :hug_day:

@Rafa Stary

Is this friend (that quit) someone that I occasionally know?  Because I'm not sure that I noticed.  

• Hugs 2

Reflecting. I went to the inter art museum yesterday with Sir Hugs. He drove us all the way to New York City! And it was such an interesting experience. 

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 4

Little frustrated after dealing with crazy traffic all night long, gonna try to sleep and hopefully forget about it.

• Hugs 3

3 hours ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

Reflecting. I went to the inter art museum yesterday with Sir Hugs. He drove us all the way to New York City! And it was such an interesting experience. 

What was more interesting? Art museum or driving Sir? :D

• smile 1

Great as I made more progress today! I covered 4.65 miles and burned 502 calories in an hour. I'm getting there, little by little. Plus, my group is finally being announced today, so things are about to get busy!

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 2

I feel at peace with the injustice of life. I feel that even in my situation and disability I can acomplish things and that I'm worthy of love. Now I have to believe in myself. If iv'e survived to all those things in my life, maybe I'm not that useless.

• Hugs 4

Strange morning as I went swimming but felt odd using a board. Then at home, I got a large cut on my finger that bled a lot, but I'm fine now. On the bright side, my group was finally announced, so we can start working on the project.

• Brohoof 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hugs 4

Good. Bit tired but in a good way. Had a bit of a tidy up in the conservatory and got rid of some old boxes and so reclaimed a corner of floor space, so that makes me feel like a small achievement. :D

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 2

I'm mostly fine, I guess I'm just overthinking things and putting too much pressure on myself, as per the usual. I did just watch a movie with my boyfriend which was fun, we may watch another one in a bit. :) I also sorta feel like walking. So many thoughts, too little brain room. :BornAgainBrony:

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 2
  • Hugs 4

(edited)

My reason for changing Molly McGee avatars is because I was starting to associate my old Molly McGee avatar with sad online memories

which, made me feel sad as a result.🙁

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Hugs 8