mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

12 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'm feeling a little nostalgic and "sad". (Because of the forum we're on.)

I just finished watching the episode "Sounds of Silence" and now I miss Friendship is Magic. :mellow:

I totally get that feeling. Sounds of Silence is such a great episode and it really brings back all those memories of Friendship is Magic. It’s normal to feel a bit nostalgic and even sad when revisiting something that meant so much to you. The show created such a special world, and it's natural to miss it.

Just remember, those memories and feelings will always be a part of you, and you're not alone in missing it. We’re all here to share in that nostalgia together. :hug_day:

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 2

@Sparklefan1234 @Starlight Serenade

Feeling satisfied and sad, came off my Star Wars game after getting a weekly conquest finished.  Then went for reverse engineering items to acquire scrap materials.  Used scraps to craft war supplies and wait see if I'll have enough for invasion force war supplies.  Bought standard and high-level craft supplies to craft resistance and research components meant to finally craft augments and buy augment kits.  But the goal to craft augments is useless because,

Spoiler

I don't have a gaming subscription to add the best augments to my gear:( after I've crafted them:sunny:  

• Brohoof 2
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

@Sparklefan1234 @Starlight Serenade

Feeling satisfied and sad, came off my Star Wars game after getting a weekly conquest finished.  Then went for reverse engineering items to acquire scrap materials.  Used scraps to craft war supplies and wait see if I'll have enough for invasion force war supplies.  Bought standard and high-level craft supplies to craft resistance and research components meant to finally craft augments and buy augment kits.  But the goal to craft augments is useless because,

Reveal hidden contents

I don't have a gaming subscription to add the best augments to my gear:( after I've crafted them:sunny:  

Oh no, you’ve just reminded me of how much I disliked subscriptions and DLCs in modern games. That’s actually ones of the few reasons I stopped gaming altogether over the past year.

• Brohoof 1
  • Thanks 1

Meh. Ready to get back on track with weight lifting and treadmill.

Oh and ready to defeat Las plagas after work lol.

RE4 is a set story, but that still doesn't stop my imagination from role playing it.

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 1

I feel okay, but I don't know for sure. A funny thing happened to me today. My grandma usually cuts my hair. She used to study to be a hairdresser. The hair clipper broke and she only cut my head bald. Now I'm bald. Hahaha! I like my old hairstyle better than this one, of course.

If I changed my skin color I think I would look a little like David Goggins.

• Hugs 2

I'm feeling really frustrated and sad right now.

This morning started off rough when I was heading to the gym. After locking my door, I took a few steps outside towards my car and suddenly encountered a skunk with its tail up! I quickly jingled my keys and made a lot of noise, which luckily startled it and it ran off, but I had no choice since my door was already locked behind me.

Then, I went to the gym for a swim, but I struggled to stay afloat today, even with the help of swimming accessories. To make things worse, I found roaches in the water halfway through my swim and had to get out. I was told the pool had been cleaned earlier, but I'm not too sure about that.

The worst part of the morning came when I received a call from my mother who was visiting our family in her home country. She told me that my grandma, who has Parkinson's, no longer recognizes her or any of the family, and her health is quickly deteriorating. They're planning what could be her last birthday next Wednesday.

It is only 7am right now. What a morning.

• Brohoof 2
  • Sad 1
  • Hugs 5

(This is a weird thing to "feel".)

I feel like I need a Della Duck avatar because she sort of acts like my internal "You've got this!" plus it feels kinda feel weird without her in my corner. 

I hope this makes sense. 

• smile 2
  • Hugs 5

6 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

(This is a weird thing to "feel".)

I feel like I need a Della Duck avatar because she sort of acts like my internal "You've got this!" plus it feels kinda feel weird without her in my corner. 

I hope this makes sense. 

It makes so much sense it made Donald Duck jealous in front of everybody :laugh:

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 2
  • Hugs 1

13 hours ago, Starlight Serenade said:

The worst part of the morning came when I received a call from my mother who was visiting our family in her home country. She told me that my grandma, who has Parkinson's, no longer recognizes her or any of the family, and her health is quickly deteriorating. They're planning what could be her last birthday next Wednesday.

I feel like you need one of my Feel Better Hugs, Bestie.

*BIGGEST FEEL BETTER HUGS* ezgif-6-8b5df905f94d.gif.2f5b7f0fc8079fd9919da903ad0c6953.gif

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Hugs 3

54 minutes ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

It makes so much sense it made Donald Duck jealous in front of everybody :laugh:

Donald Duck is one of my Besties so I feel like his “jealousy” is just friendly teasing

ducks ARE known for quacking jokes after all.🦆😜

• Delighted Giggle 2

On 2024-08-29 at 9:51 AM, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'm feeling a little nostalgic and "sad". (Because of the forum we're on.)

I just finished watching the episode "Sounds of Silence" and now I miss Friendship is Magic. :mellow:

When I watched Sounds of Silence the first time I was close to crying by personal reasons. It was happening after 6 years hiatus with MLP. And I felt like Autumn Blaze who regain her voice and got annoyingly chatty.

But why missing, Bestie? Friendship is Magic is always with us! 

Edited by Captain Salty Scribbles
  • Brohoof 1
  • smile 2

Honestly I feel a bit shook. I was leaving work on a Friday night and I heard meowing coming from my car. I got out, looked around and didn't see or hear anything. I got back in and as soon as the car pulled forward I heard meowing again. So I pulled into the gas station and behold... looking in the engine bay a few weeks old kitten is stuck at the bottom!!! Over an hour later, several things unscrewed, and the help of a few strangers...we got him out. Didn't bite or anything, scared stiffed. One of the guys works with rescued animals and he adopted it. It was just wild, I don't even wanna think what could of happened.

• smile 1
  • Hugs 4