Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Feeling good. Today's movie day.

First it was Godzilla, now it's the movie 65 with Adam Driver 

• Brohoof 3
  • Hugs 1

4 hours ago, Starlight Serenade said:

Exasperated as my folks are driving me crazy and I'm tired of being in the middle of arguments. I do so much to keep things together, but my patience is starting to wane badly.

Friendships are hard to maintain, it's always good to see you fighting to see your friends hope, but if it's not working and all you feel or receive from these friendships is negativity, then the best I think you can do is just take a break from them, or simply move on, it's what I've done with my final brazilian ex-friend from Facebook a few months ago, we had good moments but he was mostly just so negative and annoying, and I was always there to help him or to make him happy but he kept complaining about lot of stuff like that I didn' care about him, even though I said multiple times that he was one of the only two persons that I cared about in that site, and I just used the messenger app because of him. If a friendship is not working no matter how much you try to keep it, and if it's specially, making you feel bad, then it's better to just move on from it, it's a unfortunate but also the only choice, I'm feeling much better now, I think it may be good for you too, at least that's what I believe.

• Brohoof 3
  • Hugs 1

1 hour ago, Rafa Stary said:

Friendships are hard to maintain, it's always good to see you fighting to see your friends hope, but if it's not working and all you feel or receive from these friendships is negativity, then the best I think you can do is just take a break from them, or simply move on, it's what I've done with my final brazilian ex-friend from Facebook a few months ago, we had good moments but he was mostly just so negative and annoying, and I was always there to help him or to make him happy but he kept complaining about lot of stuff like that I didn' care about him, even though I said multiple times that he was one of the only two persons that I cared about in that site, and I just used the messenger app because of him. If a friendship is not working no matter how much you try to keep it, and if it's specially, making you feel bad, then it's better to just move on from it, it's a unfortunate but also the only choice, I'm feeling much better now, I think it may be good for you too, at least that's what I believe.

Thank you for your kind words. I'm sorry to hear that about your ex-friend. Some people I met in the past few months since I have returned here really made me reconsider things. I think I need to reevaluate some things.

Edited by Starlight Serenade
editing the editing the editing
  • Hugs 1

I’m feeling.. really proud of everyone. Things have been so peaceful and kind despite so much chaos and everyone seems to have grown in a more positive light.

19 hours ago, Rafa Stary said:

That is really bad, that's why it's always good to be cautious and know very well about those who we consider as our friends, they can be very bad people or even criminals. Hope it doesn't happen again and that you're feeling better now :hug_day:

I’m so sorry to hear about this. I HATE being forced into the middle person of someone else’s arguments but we’re here for you if you ever need to vent. Or share nice things. :coco:

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 1

58 minutes ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

I’m feeling.. really proud of everyone. Things have been so peaceful and kind despite so much chaos and everyone seems to have grown in a more positive light.

I’m so sorry to hear about this. I HATE being forced into the middle person of someone else’s arguments but we’re here for you if you ever need to vent. Or share nice things. :coco:

I'm feeling happy that you're really proud of everyone @Ice Princess Silky , have a listen to R.E.M.'s Shinny Happy People:hug_day:  

@Starlight Serenade @Rafa Stary @GodlyWolf

While I take view of this gorgeous summer sunset, I can't help but feel that I'm becoming Another Brick in the Wall:sunny:  

On 2024-06-20 at 11:56 AM, TheRockARooster said:

I’m fine, feeling a little chilly though.

I'm fine too, but in America, I'm suffering from the opposite of cold:mlp_gag:  

• Hugs 5

14 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

I'm feeling happy that you're really proud of everyone @Ice Princess Silky

@Starlight Serenade @Rafa Stary @GodlyWolf

While I take view of this gorgeous summer sunset, I can't help but feel that I'm becoming Another Brick in the Wall:sunny:  

Maybe we all are bricks in the wall. We support each other and if one of us is about to give, then the rest of us will hold you in place as best we can.

And like like bricks in a wall we are together in this:squee:

• Brohoof 3
  • smile 1

A mixture of frustration, sadness, and hope. I want to one day move out and see brighter shores somewhere with a person who I would lay down my life for. I love my family, I do, but there is nothing for me here. No friends to be had - I've been alone for the last 4 years and I am getting to the point to where I want to break free. I love my home, really, but the same thing gets to me sometimes. I sit there and wonder what to do. Small steps one at a time. I've really looked inside myself the past few months, at least I've tried, and I've purged everything I felt like I had to step away from. I must be the kind of friend that someone wants to have, and I will do everything I can to live up for that example - because who would I be, without that person and others, who gave me a reason to live for?

• Brohoof 3
  • Sad 1
  • Hugs 5

Slight relief. I ended up pulling an all-nighter last night and turned in my assignments early. I still have a lot of work to do for these final 2 weeks of classes.

I'm going to take a small break and reflect on things because I am realizing that something that I want is intangible and that I may have to find it elsewhere.

Edited by Starlight Serenade
  • Brohoof 2
  • Sad 1
  • Hugs 2

Nervous and excited but making some big changes! 

also excited to meet up with some forum friends. Some are shy and wish not to be mentioned. Others are @Dynamo Pad @Skylight Scintillate and my beloved @Sir Hugsalot… goodness how I miss our huge gatherings with people! Lol 

The adventure isn’t over yet, though. :coco:

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Party! 1
  • Hugs 3