mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Pretty good.

Although kind of going through some stuff that has sort of blind sided me physically, mentally and emotionally. A good thing overall, but sort of trying to process everything that's been happening over the month and want to really talk to someone about certain aspects of it. Or just in general. But it's not really something that can be talked about with just anyone. It's really awkward and I don't know what it is I'm really after in regards to it. Advice? Just someone to listen? I mean it isn't anything bad at all.

It's kind of a too much information thing.

I'll figure it out though. Just really strange times for me. But in a good way. :coco:

• smile 1
  • Hugs 4

(edited)

Great! I completed 10.3 miles this morning and will be delivering gifts to my family members.

Plus, I’m in an extra special mood because I’m connecting with someone who’s making my heart dance - I haven’t smiled like this in a long time. :D

Edited by Starlight Serenade
  • Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Excited 2
  • Hugs 2

Had a good start! Went to bed early but woke up at midnight and stayed awake for about three hours before sneaking in a 30-minute power nap. Then I hit the pool, and though the water was chilly, it felt great!

For the first five minutes, I was channeling Katie Ledecky before I started flopping around like a fish XD. Not sure what today has in store, but it’s another day full of fantastic opportunities! Let's go seize it!

• smile 1
  • Party! 4
  • Hugs 2

I feel pretty good now. Today at technical school I first worked on a CNC milling machine, then I had to chamfer finished parts on a lathe. When I was working on this machine I had an idea that if a piece of clothing gets caught on a rotating tool fixed in a three-jaw lathe chuck I could be pulled into the machine and torn to pieces (this can really happen if you don’t follow safety precautions). The thought came to me when I hit my finger on a rotating tool while working at the machine. Such thoughts spoil my mood and I start to feel bad. If you remove these thoughts everything will be fine. Today after practice I signed an application for an individual training plan (this means that I will work at the plant and sometimes come to technical school only for lectures and assignments). Tomorrow I will go to the plant for an interview. I will work for them as a technologist. I will draw up technological processes for the production of parts and work with drawings of parts. I like this more than working on machines, but after finishing my studies at technical school, I will change my profession to a web developer. For me, web development is more interesting.

• smile 1
  • Excited 1
  • Hugs 1

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

Sleepy. Today I went to an interview at the plant. I was hired as a design engineer. I am happy about that. Tomorrow I need to go for a medical examination and the next day I will go to the plant.

• Excited 2
  • Party! 1

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

I'm feeling off today. I woke up a bit later than usual and ended up going to the gym later too. I got through my workout just fine, but there's something bothering me in the back of my mind, and I can't figure out what it is.

• Hugs 2

I’m feeling good, a little tired.

Going out later, looking forward to that.

• smile 2

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi